PDA

View Full Version : Oh how that payoff has let you rise in rank

07-17-2007, 03:06 AM
I don't know if a certain person that is reportedly going to get promoted has any idea just who knows about the secret contribution to a certain past sheriff's campaign fund but I know all about it. He is the only one left as the other two have since been fired for many years now. He worked in the jail and just by more than coincidence after he contributed a hefty amount to the former sheriff's campaign he got to go to the road. He then slowly brown nosed his way up through the ranks until he is now supposedly about to step to the next level of brown nosing, well he's had plenty of practice over the years so I'm not too surprised. Good luck to you in your new rank and it just goes to show how true the Peter Principle is. :roll:

07-17-2007, 12:05 PM
I don't know if a certain person that is reportedly going to get promoted has any idea just who knows about the secret contribution to a certain past sheriff's campaign fund but I know all about it. He is the only one left as the other two have since been fired for many years now. He worked in the jail and just by more than coincidence after he contributed a hefty amount to the former sheriff's campaign he got to go to the road. He then slowly brown nosed his way up through the ranks until he is now supposedly about to step to the next level of brown nosing, well he's had plenty of practice over the years so I'm not too surprised. Good luck to you in your new rank and it just goes to show how true the Peter Principle is. :roll: You are not talking about Phil, are you ?

07-17-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't know if a certain person that is reportedly going to get promoted has any idea just who knows about the secret contribution to a certain past sheriff's campaign fund but I know all about it. He is the only one left as the other two have since been fired for many years now. He worked in the jail and just by more than coincidence after he contributed a hefty amount to the former sheriff's campaign he got to go to the road. He then slowly brown nosed his way up through the ranks until he is now supposedly about to step to the next level of brown nosing, well he's had plenty of practice over the years so I'm not too surprised. Good luck to you in your new rank and it just goes to show how true the Peter Principle is. :roll:

Dude, if you are going to give information give the whole story.....Who are we talking about?

07-17-2007, 07:05 PM
If you really want to get promoted then do what this guy did. He contributed 1,000. to Nick's campaign fund and after Nick came into office one of the first things that Nick did was to send this clown to the road. He was not on the road too long because that payoff led to him being assigned to a cushy job at the PSB under Ronny boy. It was shortly thereafter that this guy was able to use his brown nosing skills to hoodwink everyone into thinking that he was a very intellectual employee.
He was then promoted to Sgt. and sent to a road position where he made many "CLOSE" friends :wink:

07-17-2007, 08:27 PM

Dude, if you are going to give information give the whole story.....Who are we talking about?

AGAIN GUEST, SO RIGHT. GO ON WITH THE STORY DUDE...... WE'RE WAITING.

07-17-2007, 08:29 PM
If you really want to get promoted then do what this guy did. He contributed 1,000. to Nick's campaign fund and after Nick came into office one of the first things that Nick did was to send this clown to the road. He was not on the road too long because that payoff led to him being assigned to a cushy job at the PSB under Ronny boy. It was shortly thereafter that this guy was able to use his brown nosing skills to hoodwink everyone into thinking that he was a very intellectual employee.
He was then promoted to Sgt. and sent to a road position where he made many "CLOSE" friends :wink:

HEY, LISTEN TO GUEST, AND GIVE US THE REAL STORY MAN ! :x

07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Please knock off the disgruntled garbage. You are bringing up a campaign contribution that happened three Sheriff's ago. Give me a break. Further more you have no idea what your talking about. Ron Cochran hated Navarro and anyone who gave $1000 to Nick's campaign did NOT get a cushy job under Ron. Stop causing dissention that serves no purpose. Keep it professional.

07-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Please knock off the disgruntled garbage. You are bringing up a campaign contribution that happened three Sheriff's ago. Give me a break. Further more you have no idea what your talking about. Ron Cochran hated Navarro and anyone who gave $1000 to Nick's campaign did NOT get a cushy job under Ron. Stop causing dissention that serves no purpose. Keep it professional.

In setting the record straight, the person is right about this soon to be member of royality and his escapades of brown nosing to the highest degree. The part about the cushy job is mistaken as this guy was already at the PSB in his cushy job when Cochran came into office. This inept deputy was hiding in a very nice position in the research and planning division and had even been aloud to write portions of the P&P. So when he was then being groomed as a favorite for a Sgt positon he was pulled aside by a member of the upper crust and told that he was going to be promoted. The $1000.00 Navarro campaign payoff was obviously still paying off big dividends years later although Cochran was sheriff. It is much a matter of fact that this guy used any suck up methods he could to get a promotion as witnessed by many people at the PSB.

07-18-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm not too smart of a guy so I would like to know if this is all about my friend, Baby Durk??? :roll:

07-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Phil, are they talking about you here?

07-21-2007, 01:57 AM
you got the wrong guy

07-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey soon to be royalty baby Durk, did CZ ever tell you that we spent time together before you two met? Yeah, CZ is a very open minded person and there were no restrictions as to what we could find ourselves doing when the sun went down. I guess this means that you and me have been proxied thanks to CZ,....... enjoy.......... :snicker:

07-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey soon to be royalty baby Durk, did CZ ever tell you that we spent time together before you two met? Yeah, CZ is a very open minded person and there were no restrictions as to what we could find ourselves doing when the sun went down. I guess this means that you and me have been proxied thanks to CZ,....... enjoy.......... :snicker:

I'M JUST A SISTA, BUT LOVE TO HEAR BSO STUFF. WHO'S BABY DURK?

07-22-2007, 07:42 PM

Hey buddy, CZ spent a lot of "open minded" time with many before you too. She went through BSO like Sherman went through Richmond.

07-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Your explanation seems much more feasible than the first one. But every agency has theirs and the same story too.

07-23-2007, 12:17 AM

Hey buddy, CZ spent a lot of "open minded" time with many before you too. She went through BSO like Sherman went through Richmond.
Hey, speaking of Richmond, he was one of the other guys that made a hefty contributions to Nick's campaign fund and before you knew it, wham, he was out of detention and working on the road. Little good that it did him, he was a low scumbag that was fired so in the end he got his just reward. Both him and the "GOOD COP", Nehod....... both a couple of real winners. :roll:

Unregistered
06-03-2015, 01:40 AM
I'm not too smart of a guy so I would like to know if this is all about my friend, Baby Durk??? :roll:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?274024-Jail-Guard

Unregistered
06-04-2015, 10:59 AM
In setting the record straight, the person is right about this soon to be member of royality and his escapades of brown nosing to the highest degree. The part about the cushy job is mistaken as this guy was already at the PSB in his cushy job when Cochran came into office. This inept deputy was hiding in a very nice position in the research and planning division and had even been aloud to write portions of the P&P. So when he was then being groomed as a favorite for a Sgt positon he was pulled aside by a member of the upper crust and told that he was going to be promoted. The $1000.00 Navarro campaign payoff was obviously still paying off big dividends years later although Cochran was sheriff. It is much a matter of fact that this guy used any suck up methods he could to get a promotion as witnessed by many people at the PSB.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?274024-Jail-Guard