PDA

View Full Version : caught on tape

07-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I just want to recognize joe m's 10-15 incident that was caught on tape (national news). He did an awesome job. A day like today makes one very proud to be a LEO. Even though our department has its problems, it is great to see that our agency still has some 10-8 cops in our ranks. Joe you did us proud and I dont care what some desk rider has to say about it. GOOD JOB :wink: Also, this is not the only incident of 10-8 cops in our department doing a good and not getting recognized by admin. When I say that I mean "real Police work". Those of us street cops know what I am talking about. To the "real cops" in our department keep up the good work.
P.S. You know it would not hurt to use this new thread to name some names in a positive light, instead of the usual who is the "worst of the worst" type posts.

07-17-2007, 02:46 AM
I have never seen a Broward cop ever hit (pit manuever) another vehicle like that before on television....LAPD style. Awesome move. It was just perfect. At least Plantation and Sunrise PD don't let them get away, like City of Miami. Check their message board out.

Lauderhill PD supervisor also called them (lauderhill PD) off the chase too. Even though he knew it was a battery on a LEO.

07-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah great job yall! I think D. Khaleel did a good job Sunday when he was the phone with some yo-yo that wanted to kill his employee. Sucks to be his employee, sucks that SWAT wasn't called, but hey, what the hell, good job Big D.

Word,
Yo momma! :twisted:

07-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Good job Joe M. Get that tape on DVD for the grandkids one day!

And as much as we complain about others, I think it's great to start recognizing some. Even supervisors, so good job to sergeant Husky who went inside that carbon monoxide filled house and pulled a suicidal woman passed out, outside while other citizens stood outside gasping for air.

07-17-2007, 08:51 PM
The only way for evil to prevail, is for good people to standby and do nothing. Great Work by all (PPD,Sunrise)

07-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Taken from the Sun Sentinel Forum:

Thank you Popo
United States Reply »
|Flag |#84 19 min ago
I just want to thank the Plantation Police Department for ending a chase that was endangering the lives of anyone on the road in Broward County. He definitely needed to be caught and the chase was justified, but why let it go on and on. Miami-Dade should have taken him out before he left their county. Spin the freakin car already. It make more sense to wreck a police car and the bad guy's car than it does to let an innocent family get killed when he blows a red light. Thank God the Plantation Police Department had the balls to handle the situation safely and professionally. When are the leaders of Miami-Dade, FHP, BSO going to get a pair and end these pursuits before they kill someone. I would much rather see my tax dollars go to a new $25k police car than a seven figure lawsuit.

07-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Taken from the Sun Sentinel Forum:

Thank you Popo
United States Reply »
|Flag |#84 19 min ago
I just want to thank the Plantation Police Department for ending a chase that was endangering the lives of anyone on the road in Broward County. He definitely needed to be caught and the chase was justified, but why let it go on and on. Miami-Dade should have taken him out before he left their county. Spin the freakin car already. It make more sense to wreck a police car and the bad guy's car than it does to let an innocent family get killed when he blows a red light. Thank God the Plantation Police Department had the balls to handle the situation safely and professionally. When are the leaders of Miami-Dade, FHP, BSO going to get a pair and end these pursuits before they kill someone. I would much rather see my tax dollars go to a new $25k police car than a seven figure lawsuit.

07-18-2007, 01:44 AM
Big Joe
Great job, saw the whole thing live on tv!!!! As usual your going to be heckled by the admin and of course if fat hank can get his teeth into it he will. F&^% EM ALL!!! Im just proud as hell to be working with you brother, I must say damn good job.
PS did anyone else see the only "RAT FINK LT out there with his traffic vest on?". Nine and half fingers go back to your office no one really likes you, we just have to put up with your smug attitude and rank!!!
the pd passes you around like the plauge, who going to get you next?

07-19-2007, 06:58 PM
I just want to recognize joe m's 10-15 incident that was caught on tape (national news). He did an awesome job. A day like today makes one very proud to be a LEO. Even though our department has its problems, it is great to see that our agency still has some 10-8 cops in our ranks. Joe you did us proud and I dont care what some desk rider has to say about it. GOOD JOB :wink: Also, this is not the only incident of 10-8 cops in our department doing a good and not getting recognized by admin. When I say that I mean "real Police work". Those of us street cops know what I am talking about. To the "real cops" in our department keep up the good work.
P.S. You know it would not hurt to use this new thread to name some names in a positive light, instead of the usual who is the "worst of the worst" type posts.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't think it was on purpose... I heard his brakes just failed........ :roll: :roll: :roll:

07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Brake fade.....not failure....front wheel lock up

07-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Zhit, tell you what, I know for a fact that cars brakes work at 100% at least 40% of the time. Its a beautiful car with barely 120k miles, its like a baby. And this time next year its eligible for those speciality tags in light blue that say antique, it'll be the envy of the fleet...

07-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Copied from the Sun-Sentinel -Check your facts please! "An unmarked police car rammed the Lexus in front of the Sunset Square shopping center to stop the driver, whom they handcuffed and took into custody." What part of a white Crown Victoria with big blue numbers on the roof and striping on the side screams UNMARKED. Sunrise took the arrest because it was in there city but it was Plantation (Home of John Lovell - That's right the Subway Sniper) that made the stop. Nice job Dade County, somebody tries to run over your officer in a stolen vehicle and you don't deem it worthy of chasing it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Glad I live on this side of the Countyline. If you think that by threatening me you can get me to do what you want... Well, that's where you're right. But - and I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

08-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow, at first glance the first four letters of KNIGht, I thought it was somebody else's name posting.

08-02-2007, 03:14 PM
nope, was not me. I cant take credit for that post. signed"THE REAL CK"

08-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I may not be the real "CK" but have you ever had that dream where you see yourself standing in sun god robes surrounded by a thousand naked woman screaming throwing little pickles at you ? Why am I the only one who has that dream. Signed the REAL Chris Knight !