PDA

View Full Version : HPD worse?

07-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Next year will be 10 years that I left the Hialeah Police Department. One thing I can say is that most everything I know as a Police Officer I learned in the years I was in Hialeah. Back then at least, I can't say now because I'm not there, I worked with some of the best Police Officers in the County. Not only were they good cops, but great friends. To this date many are my close personal friends.

When things started getting really messed up there I left. I attribute the downfall of the Hialeah Police Department to the lazy cops who are running that department now. There are exceptions of course...Mark Overton was a great street cop...and an excellent Sgt. and Lt. to work for. Lt. Delarosa was also a cops cop and a worker. Phil Bidart might rub people the wrong way but he got the job done as a cop and a Sgt.

But then you have Aguilera, The Diaz Brothers, Jorge Infante, Artime...S. Velasquez...Bello.....etc... etc... etc... Need I say more? Not saying they are bad people,,, but crappy cops yes. Lazy cops YES.

The Hialeah Police Department is a perfect example of a department that is commanded by Brass who sucked as Police Officers.

It's a shame because Hialeah is a great place to learn real Police work.

The only thing I miss about that place was the camaraderie that I shared with my fellow cops and friends that will be for life.

I sincerely hope that Hialeah will one day be a department where every Police Officer in the county would want to work for. Good Luck to you all.

07-17-2007, 03:49 AM
Next year will be 10 years that I left the Hialeah Police Department. One thing I can say is that most everything I know as a Police Officer I learned in the years I was in Hialeah. Back then at least, I can't say now because I'm not there, I worked with some of the best Police Officers in the County. Not only were they good cops, but great friends. To this date many are my close personal friends.

When things started getting really messed up there I left. I attribute the downfall of the Hialeah Police Department to the lazy cops who are running that department now. There are exceptions of course...Mark Overton was a great street cop...and an excellent Sgt. and Lt. to work for. Lt. Delarosa was also a cops cop and a worker. Phil Bidart might rub people the wrong way but he got the job done as a cop and a Sgt.

But then you have Aguilera, The Diaz Brothers, Jorge Infante, Artime...S. Velasquez...Bello.....etc... etc... etc... Need I say more? Not saying they are bad people,,, but crappy cops yes. Lazy cops YES.

The Hialeah Police Department is a perfect example of a department that is commanded by Brass who sucked as Police Officers.

The only thing I miss about that place was the camaraderie that I shared with my fellow cops and friends that will be for life.

I sincerely hope that Hialeah will one day be a department where every Police Officer in the county would want to work for. Good Luck to you all.

Your right.

07-18-2007, 01:17 PM
hey Beachvice who do u work 4 now.

07-18-2007, 09:42 PM

LOL, LT BELLO? YOU'R KIDDING RIGHT! HE IS THE LAZIEST OF THE LAZIEST, THAT'S WHY HE IS WHERE HE IS.... HE HAS PEOPLE DOING HIS JOB, COMMUNICATION IS BEING RUN BY BARBARA HERNANDEZ, SHE IS HIS PUPPET.... HE'S NOTHING WITHOUT HER!

ON THE OTHER HAND, HE IS AN UNHAPPY, GROUCHY, GRUMPY, TEMPERED MAN.....

07-19-2007, 02:43 PM
You got that RIGHT!!!!!! HE IS NOTHING ELSE THAN AN A S S H O L E!

07-19-2007, 04:38 PM
hey Beachvice who do u work 4 now.
Who do I work for now? Come on man...read my screenname....Isn't that a big clue?

07-19-2007, 06:54 PM
HEY BEACHVICE YOU ARE 100 % CORRECT ON WHATS WRONG WITH THE POLICE DEPT. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE NEW OFCS AND THE ONES WHO HAVE A WHILE TO GO. I HAVE ONE FOOT OUT THE DOOR AND THE OTHER ONE IS ABOUT TO STEP OUT VERY SOON. THE INVESTIGATIVE DIVISION IS BEING REPLACED WITH INEXPERIENCED PATROL OFCS WHO KNOW HOW TO WRITE TICKETS AND CONDUCT THEIR DIRECTED PATROLS. THE CORE OF THE DEPT. (EXPERIENCED/MATURED INVESTIGATORS AND PATROL OFCS) HAS BEEN LOST. THANK THE ADMINISTRATION FOR THAT. MARK HAS TAKEN A BEATING AND IS TRYING TO SURVIVE.