PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Moose guy?

brillo
07-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Can any of you pretty boys tell me who this guy thinks he is? This guy that calls himself "Moose". He tells us he is on your SWAT team, but we believe he's just a utility guy that cleans trucks, guns, and other equipment. If anyone has any input on this guy please share it.

07-17-2007, 12:54 AM
He worked or slugged on Charlie Shift for years, a descent guy though good cop but from an FSU graduate what else would you expect. He's one of PP better cops to sum it up. He and that other Charlie Shift FSU grad are both on SWAT and in the DB.

07-17-2007, 12:02 PM
he's also our hair club rep.

07-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Back off of Moose, A-Hole. He is one of the most respectful (and well-respected) officers we have. If you have a problem with him then chances are that you deserve it.

07-17-2007, 10:27 PM
We must not be talking about the same retard. This guy wouldn't know police work if it slapped him on the face. Then again if you guys call him one of your best I hate to see the rest of you pretty boys. If you guys call citing senior citizens for traffic infractions police work, then your all in the same boat. I've seen been officers at Wackenhut. I especially love the Calvin Klein SWAT gear.

07-19-2007, 09:42 PM
he's also a client

07-22-2007, 07:24 AM
Why u crankin on my canadian brutha. lol You sure as hell havent worked close with him, cause if you had you would know how stupid u sound. My brutha is one of the best five o's any of us here in the pines have worked with. Hes there when u need him in crunch on the street as well as is his family. Dont be hatin what u cant be lololololol Hail my canadian brutha lolol Semper Fi

07-23-2007, 08:43 PM
He's a lesbian. But that's okay. I'm a lesbian too.

07-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey you Canadian, can you please explain crunch time in the pines???? Does that mean when all of you get together and tag team some old man or old lady. Or does it mean that one of your finest citizens commits a terrible misdemeanor. Again, please don't talk about police work you guys haven't seen. Everyone knows why you models apply at pines. If you ever want to become a "COP" not a pretty police officer let me know.

07-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey guestbrillo, Why don't you let all of us do nothing Pines officers know who you are ???? That's right, just another wanna be trying to stir the pot. Go away and stop wasting your insults on us.

P.S.
Moose is not a retard ..... just looks like one !!!

07-25-2007, 08:38 PM
If you ever want to become a "COP" not a pretty police officer let me know.

I'm tired of being so pretty, it's hard work. I wanna become a "COP" .... are you gonna give me your name and number so I can contact you ????

07-26-2007, 12:19 AM
girl scouts wear green. it's one thing to have your city lower itself to become bso, it's another thing to apply there.

07-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Let's all become lesbians! :)

08-14-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm 6'1,260 pounds, and bald.... Pines is nothing but "pretty boys"?
Thanks for the compliment, get your eyes checked, and point in my in the direction of the females that share your opinion of us.
Or is it that we just look better than you because we don't have to wear green and white Department of Forestry uniforms. Or maybe its because ALL of our supervisors and command staff are taller than your fearless Lord Farquat from Shrek.

And as far as BSO doing real police work as opposed to Pines.... You're absolutely right... I wouldn't think of heading north into COOPER CITY or WESTON (I'm shaking in my boots from sheer terror!!!!) with anything less than a platoon.
Give me a break!!!

08-15-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry if I offended you guys. My rip was aimed at "Moose". But when someone talks about crunch time in the pines, I just found that too funny. I apologize to you real Cops in the pines, because it's safe to say that every dept. has there share of 0's. Just happens to be that you guys have the majority of 0's in your dept. And by the way I don't work for BSO give me a little more credit.

08-15-2007, 09:54 PM
In reference to your comments about 'Moose" I have worked with him for a long time. What ever negativism you have towards him is unwarranted. Today is a day of mourning for the Deputy's who have gave their lives in the line of duty. What ever department you work for you need to develop a more positve attitude not only for those you work for but to fellow LEO'S no matter what department they work for. It is time to come together as Law Enforcement Officer's and be there for each and every officer that wears the badge. I commend you for being a LEO, but the criticism of Officer "Moose" is not necessary. Pray for the families of the LEO's who have lost their lives, that is what you should be doing now.