PDA

View Full Version : sheriff benton is an embarassment to professional woman

07-14-2007, 03:31 AM
2008 can't get here fast enough, it is very plain to see that running the sheriffs office is way to much for her, hense that screaming foul mouth outbreaks that employees have to endure. she has made the SO top heavy again way to many chiefs not enough indians, all i can say is hang in there guys, she will be gone next year( maybe she can moved to mexico with mike brown) ha ha. don't let her and the few cronies she has bring you down. your department will be where you want it to be once the new sheriff cleans up her mess.[/b]

07-21-2007, 04:22 AM
You are absolutely correct.

07-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Amen, brother!

(or sister)

07-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Keep dreaming brother (or sister). Ain't happenin!!!!!!!

07-22-2007, 12:54 AM
2008 can't get here fast enough, it is very plain to see that running the sheriffs office is way to much for her, hense that screaming foul mouth outbreaks that employees have to endure. she has made the SO top heavy again way to many chiefs not enough indians, all i can say is hang in there guys, she will be gone next year( maybe she can moved to mexico with mike brown) ha ha. don't let her and the few cronies she has bring you down. your department will be where you want it to be once the new sheriff cleans up her mess.[/b]

You are the perfect example of ignorance. Did you know that you can buy programs with spell check as well as grammer check.

07-22-2007, 02:44 AM
She is doing better and is not an embarrassment. If she replaces a Major and a Captain that are causing most of the stress. Then she can shuffle others around such as moving the Leo Captain (who has our respect) to the Major’s spot to boost our sprits. And the Captain over the courthouse back to where he was. Otherwise, if King runs, she’s done.

07-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Hey crybaby, what stress is the major and the CID captain causing you? I haven't heard any complaints from anybody other than I want Oakley boots instead of Bates. Don't speak for people who can speak for themselves. Why don't you try a vote of no confidence if things are so terrible? I happen to work for both of them and couldn't be happier. Is this the short fat female? The short fat male? The drunk? The bald guy? The ex-military who lives in Fantasy Land? Ladder 49? All with an axe to bury because they suck as law enforcement officers. :( :( :(

07-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Please do tell, I guess you are perfect in every way.CAlling names like that sooner or later somone is going to rat you out to the others and we will see what everyone thinks of you. f you are perfect let us see you walk on water. Get over yourself and get on with the jod you were hired to do. Everyone has a right to the opinion of all that is posted here. Name calling is so childish. I hope God has mercy on you and maybe one of the ones you have seemed to have put a label on will forgive also when you need back up or a helping hand once you are ratted out. Also if the only complaint you have heard is

07-22-2007, 05:36 PM
ALso if the only complaint you have heard is about the boots, then you need to clean the sh*t out of your ears from the major & cid captain's but because you have been up there to long. Now Do tell us how many friends in the department have you back stabbed to get what you want. I won't give you the answer you will find out when you need those "FRIENDS". :lol:

07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey crybaby, what stress is the major and the CID captain causing you? I haven't heard any complaints from anybody other than I want Oakley boots instead of Bates. Don't speak for people who can speak for themselves. Why don't you try a vote of no confidence if things are so terrible? I happen to work for both of them and couldn't be happier. Is this the short fat female? The short fat male? The drunk? The bald guy? The ex-military who lives in Fantasy Land? Ladder 49? All with an axe to bury because they suck as law enforcement officers. :( :( :(

I know who the short fat female is... but who's the others ? If your gonna sling mud, atleast clue us newbies in who's getting slinged on.

07-23-2007, 11:43 PM
I know who the short fat female is... but who's the others ? If your gonna sling mud, atleast clue us newbies in who's getting slinged on.

It's obvious who is the one doing all the name calling- why not just go ask him? But, I forgot. He wants to hide and talk sh*t from the bleachers, which is so like him and a few select others to do........ have someone (or in this case) something else do his dirty work. Why so angry??? Not everybody has some agenda resulting from deep hostility (or "axe to grind"- I believe that is what you meant- you mixed it up with the phrase "burying the hatchet", but understandable coming from someone of, at best, average intelligence).

Let him be angry at a few that apparently don't matter, and focus on the big picture- YOUR JOB and committment to the community.

07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
I would go with the U.P.D. Capt. as major. The rest seems to be running fine.

07-24-2007, 03:30 AM
I miss Howie!

07-25-2007, 12:54 AM

You are the perfect example of ignorance. Did you know that you can buy programs with spell check as well as grammer check.

HA HA YOUR CUTE!! I BET IT TAKES 3 PEOPLE TO GET YOUR BIG HEAD THRU THE DOOR AT THE SO.

07-25-2007, 12:56 AM

HA HA YOUR CUTE!! I BET IT TAKES 3 PEOPLE TO GET YOUR BIG HEAD THRU THE DOOR AT THE SO.

07-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Help me! I'm a lesbian --- trapped in a man's body! :(

09-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Wow! This post is pretty vicious. I know that SO's are very political and all COPS ***** and moan (to include myself). However I know that Susan Benton is no embarrassment to Law Enforcement. I put in ten years at HCSO and saw Susan WORK Her way up the ladder against all odds. I know that she is educated and experienced, intelligent, tough but fair. She may not be able to make everybody happy but she as hell is not an embarrassment to law enforcement, professionall woman or anyone else. Mike

09-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow! This post is pretty vicious. I know that SO's are very political and all COPS ***** and moan (to include myself). However I know that Susan Benton is no embarrassment to Law Enforcement. I put in ten years at HCSO and saw Susan WORK Her way up the ladder against all odds. I know that she is educated and experienced, intelligent, tough but fair. She may not be able to make everybody happy but she as hell is not an embarrassment to law enforcement, professionall woman or anyone else. Mike

You need to read over what i wrote again mike, I said she is an embarrassment to (woman) in law enforcement. her screaming rants that she has on a daily basis, she has a mouth that would make a sailor blush. It is hard enough for woman to make it into top area's in law enforcement, she can't even have an intellegent conversation with the county commisioners without showing her butt. i have not seen one ounce of tough or fair in her however i have seen lying,bat sh-it crazy, have a good one mikey. p.s if my spelling is off sorry i can barely see the letters