PDA

View Full Version : What is your Relationship with your Police

07-14-2007, 02:59 AM
If you want to hear about the great job the PD is doing and the great relationship between the police and the community, come on out to the Island City Park Preserve on July 17th at 7:30pm. They will be discussing strategies and initiatives to improve police community relations.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

07-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow-Another major screwup by Chief RP. I just read about this in the Town Crier. He is bringing in a ex NYPD LT who must be some type of expert in community relations to improve the relationship between the WMPD and the community which like everything else he touches goes down the old toilet. Wonder if the council told him to do this because of some complaints they have recieved?That basketball size ego of the Chief might be just a little bit deflated today.

07-15-2007, 06:25 PM
I can only hope that since he set this meeting up that he can take the heat, the constructive criticism that will overtake the meeting. Good for him for at least attempting to repair the damage, although it will be difficult. Good luck and I hope he gets some good ideas out of it. I look forward to seeing him there.