PDA

View Full Version : Brickman Land Company?

07-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I have seen a few posts making reference to a land company D. Brickman has his hands in. Today I just got a post card from a land company in Tennessee with a PBA letter from Brickman. I have not seen the PBA endorse any other land company. Could it be true that these stories are true and some of our dues money is going towards this propaganda of a land company owned by Brickman?

07-14-2007, 12:24 AM
I have seen a few posts making reference to a land company D. Brickman has his hands in. Today I just got a post card from a land company in Tennessee with a PBA letter from Brickman. I have not seen the PBA endorse any other land company. Could it be true that these stories are true and some of our dues money is going towards this propaganda of a land company owned by Brickman?

Yeah, I got brochure too about land in Tenn. The wife wanted to look into buying some, I told her it was proablly some shister from the PBA that bought up a bunch of land is now slling it in piece meal 5 acre lots.

Thanks for the info on the Brickman land company. This I did not know. Perhaps my first thought was right.

07-14-2007, 04:44 PM
How about the PBA providing the home addresses of law enforcement officers to who knows who and without asking permission from the membership who pays them.

07-14-2007, 08:46 PM
How about the PBA providing the home addresses of law enforcement officers to who knows who and without asking permission from the membership who pays them.

You are correct. I forgot about it being a misdemeanor to give out the names and addresses for Law Enforcement Officers

02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
bump

02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
DONT CRY NOW. YOU GUYS SAID NO TO IUPA. IT WAS OUR ONLY CHANCE! :oops:

02-12-2008, 07:03 PM
DONT CRY NOW. YOU GUYS SAID NO TO IUPA. IT WAS OUR ONLY CHANCE! :oops:

BRAVO !