PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance

07-13-2007, 06:02 PM
www.bradford454.com (http://www.bradford454.com)

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

07-14-2007, 09:55 PM
www.bradford454.com

Dave Bradford is a 19 year PBSO veteran who was involved in a motorcycle accident off duty on April 28, 2007. A benefit is being held to help his family defray the expenses of his recovery. Currently he and his wife Sandy are at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, where Dave is trying to regain his ability to walk.

For further information, please go to the link above and please keep Dave and his family in your prayers.

I hope it wasn't intentional, but when I opened the link, my computer detected a number of computer viruses including one that tried to do a remote data link.[[/size]size=18]