PDA

View Full Version : North Porth Police Dept

07-12-2007, 03:25 AM
I have lived in NP for 5 years. Today a NPP Officer came by my house and asked a person standing in our driveway to move their veh out of the road for no reason. My neighbor stopped by to pay their condolecneses for a family member that had passed away. Could they not find anything else to do but harass a veh that had one tire in the road. Get A LIFE.GROW SOME BALLS! You make Me SICK. Are you the ones who "PROTECT AND SERVE" or the ones who just patrol the streets looking looking for your quota?? A TRUCK WITH ONE TIRE IN THE ROAD.......give me a f)(*&(&)(* break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real police work would make more sense!!!!! i.e solve a LOCAL murder! ASSHOLES!!!!

07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey Dip$^*#, we were probably called to that "vehicle blocking the roadway" by one of your lovely neighbors who wished to remain "annonomous." Your right, we have much better things to do, but some of the fine residents of NP call for every little issue. Its not about growing a set of "balls," its about someone complaining about something we have an ordinance against, i.e. therefore we must take action. While were on the subject of "balls," you just hide behind that computer screen and let us go into the house were someone is believed to have a gun.

07-16-2007, 07:38 PM
What the H--- are you talking about guns and houses. Chill out man. The veh was in front of my house on the grass, the grass we cut and maintain, not the city or county which they are supposed to. SHE the off was very nasty when she ask him to move it. Sh said, hey you, he replied who me, yea you, you need to move that truck, she didn't even know if it belogned to him. She could have been a little nicer. I don't hide anywhere. It pi--es me off they seem to find the little things that are so stupid, but when the mothers at the bus stop called and ask them to come out and monitor the crazy construction drivers that almost ran over a child they say they aren't their to be a safety patrol. Give me a brake.

07-18-2007, 03:03 AM
What the H--- are you talking about guns and houses. Chill out man. The veh was in front of my house on the grass, the grass we cut and maintain, not the city or county which they are supposed to. SHE the off was very nasty when she ask him to move it. Sh said, hey you, he replied who me, yea you, you need to move that truck, she didn't even know if it belogned to him. She could have been a little nicer. I don't hide anywhere. It pi--es me off they seem to find the little things that are so stupid, but when the mothers at the bus stop called and ask them to come out and monitor the crazy construction drivers that almost ran over a child they say they aren't their to be a safety patrol. Give me a brake.

Your on county/city right away. Thanks for maintaining it. Deal with it you cant park there idiot ,,now take a breath and move the freaking vehicle. Its really not that complicated :roll:

08-30-2007, 12:10 PM
I think that you were having a bad day and you are making it a bad year. Believe it or not but alot of the Police Officers are tax payers themselves. I know alot of the Officers and they are very good people. Maybe you need to speak to a few of them and find out that they are human beings just like you. I think that the line between the citizens and the Police need to be erased and we need to work together. Have a wonderful happy life. :lol: