PDA

View Full Version : CSA Berhow

07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Any good stories about the little troll? We miss him in weston, no one to jump our calls or tell us how hard he works and what a good deputy he would make. :roll:

07-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Dude, who cares.

07-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Dude, I do!! :evil:

07-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I give the man credit, he used to jump all over the 4's and bullshit calls that we did not want to handle and he was a good guy, good luck Barry

07-11-2007, 11:54 PM
and get caught under bridges in hurricanes!!!

07-16-2007, 12:28 AM
BerryBoy probably started his own Thread, he is lakes problem now!!!

07-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Anyone one of the contract cities can have him back at anytime. I will even pay big pesos for his safe return to Weston.

Dear B Berhow,

Stop trying to play policeman, or police woman if the shoe fits. Enough cop lingo from you. Weston wants you back you are the best they ever had. Weston is your calling. Answer it, answer it. Thank you!!!

07-16-2007, 11:00 PM
We don't want him back, you got em, now you keep him :oops:

07-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Dont forget Dep... sorry CST Boeri. She is the female equiv to barry. How do they do it in sunrise, Boeri? Another freakin know it all.

07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
There's a certain CSA that loves to hear gossip and spread misinformation around in D8 and run her mouth and twist stories like theres no tomorrow that really needs to keep her big mouth shut! She talks about everyone else and cannot wait to tell anyone that will listen to her anything about anybody! 99% of the time she screws the story up and gets it wrong but spreads it anyway! This has happened several times. Barry I'd trade you for her anyway.

we miss you

07-17-2007, 07:37 PM
There's a certain CSA that loves to hear gossip and spread misinformation around in D8 and run their mouth and twist stories like theres no tomorrow that really needs to keep their big mouth shut! This CSA talks about everyone else and cannot wait to tell anyone that will listen anything about anybody! 99% of the time this CSA screws the story up and gets it wrong but spreads it anyway! This has happened several times. Barry we'd trade you for this CSA any day..
At least you didn't talk about everyone!

07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Barry can be a bit of a pain, but his heart is in the right place and he will go out of his way to assist in any way possible. We need more people like Barry and none of you haters on this site. I know this from 20 years on the job and having been his supervisor in the past. So all you haters who are making us look like a bunch of idoits by bashing here on the LEOAFFAIRS.COM boards GO FCUK YOURSELVES YOU PU$$Y$!!!!

:evil:

07-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Barry can be a bit of a pain, but his heart is in the right place and he will go out of his way to assist in any way possible. We need more people like Barry and none of you haters on this site. I know this from 20 years on the job and having been his supervisor in the past. So all you haters who are making us look like a bunch of idoits by bashing here on the LEOAFFAIRS.COM boards GO FCUK YOURSELVES YOU PU$$Y$!!!!

Thats nice talk coming from a supervisor. But i shouldnt be suprised. Your making supervisors look like idiots(the right way to spell it). This is probably Diskin sticking up for his boy, but maybe not since it says you have 20 years. Topping? If it is you, you need to lay off the hair dye.

07-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Neither Supervisor you mentioned is IDIOT ENOUGH to stick up for BB//In fact I don't even think JD liked him at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

07-19-2007, 08:56 PM

Thats nice talk coming from a supervisor. But i shouldnt be suprised. Your making supervisors look like idiots(the right way to spell it). This is probably Diskin sticking up for his boy, but maybe not since it says you have 20 years. Topping? If it is you, you need to lay off the hair dye.

Wrong it is neither JD or GT. So I make a typo and you bash. Typical of the scum that has infested our wonderful BSO. Why do you dis me for calling you out for your childish rant against a person who is not as COOL as you, but would go out of his way to assist you with a Sig. 4 or someother mundane task in the district (8) with the least work. Why don't you go to a district where you really have to work like 5, 10 or 11. No CSA to help there, you gotta do it yourself and handle 30 calls a night not 4. So if your going to hate on Barry then post your name you wuss so everyone will see the looser you are. By the way JD has 20 on the job I should know I've worked with him and was in the academy at the same time.

07-22-2007, 01:03 AM
You little whinny babies are sinking to a new low destroying peoples lives without printing your name. Barry worked with me years ago and he did an outstanding job. He handled all the calls we didn't have time to handle in district 5 and he never complained, unlike you. I think you must be thirsty because I have a cup of shut the f*ck up warming up for you!!! :devil:

07-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Who cares about BB, he's probably defending himself on this thread. Range Sgt. who, what?????

07-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Where did he go, did he die?

07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
No, well, maybe in a sense lakes has the pleasure

07-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Latest news Berhow's running for Sheriff next year!!!

07-28-2007, 10:54 AM
I MISS BARRY HERE IN 8 I WISH HE WOULD COME BACK! HE WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HE WAS A HARD WORKER AND A MODEL FOR THE REST OF THE CSA'S HERE TO FOLLOW. HE WAS MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN MOST OF THE DEPUTIES HERE. HE NEVER SAID NO AND ALWAYS WAS THERE TO HELP! I WILL CARRY OUT YOUR LEGACY BARRY! YOU GO BOY!

07-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Barry :roll: is the bomb!

07-28-2007, 11:59 AM
I MISS BARRY HERE IN 8 I WISH HE WOULD COME BACK! HE WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST! HE WAS A HARD WORKER AND A MODEL FOR THE REST OF THE CSA'S HERE TO FOLLOW. HE WAS MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN MOST OF THE DEPUTIES HERE. HE NEVER SAID NO AND ALWAYS WAS THERE TO HELP! I WILL CARRY OUT YOUR LEGACY BARRY! YOU GO BOY!

Interesting qoute coming from you......lolololol

07-29-2007, 02:44 PM

The only legacy you will carry in D8 is why you wear a jacket in 90 degree heat. Barry at least knew what he was and could laugh at himself. You are just a bad CSA. You screwed up during the hurricanes with the overtime, and youre so far up Sgt. D ass you use his bellybutton for a peep hole. Now go back to fighting boeri for face time. Oh yeah, we miss you Barry, we have no more stories to share.

07-29-2007, 04:31 PM
GP and JT in D-8 are working on bringing him back....

07-29-2007, 04:49 PM
I think he is to buzy working on his campaign to come back, he'd be to buzy doing all the deputies work.

07-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Boy, you really have it in for that CSA that wears a jacket all year, what did she do to you?????????? Let' hear all the sorted details.

07-29-2007, 06:44 PM
HEY THERE CIVIL WORKER (WHICH YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT) TELL US MORE ABOUT THE CSA PAYROLL ACID TONGUE PERSON WERE ALL EARS!!!!!! :P :lol: :lol:

07-29-2007, 09:26 PM
HEY THERE CIVIL WORKER (WHICH YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT) TELL US MORE ABOUT THE CSA PAYROLL ACID TONGUE PERSON WERE ALL EARS!!!!!! :P :lol: :lol:

:oops: Commas and periods are your friends. :oops:

07-29-2007, 09:41 PM
There are most likely the only friends you have!! :(

07-30-2007, 07:34 PM
COME ON, WHERE ARE THOSE STORIES ABOUT THE ACID TONGUE HURRICANE PAYROLL CSA, LET'S HEAR THE HORROR STORIES! :lol: :D

07-31-2007, 12:08 AM
I've only worked with barry a short time, but i can say that the man BUSTS HIS ASS!!!! Enough where i can deal with his know it all attitude and the occasional s/38 he has over the radio with his fellow csa. lol over all he is welcome to stay in D4 as far as i'm concerned

07-31-2007, 07:21 PM
HEY d4 dep, HOW ABOUT TAKING THE CSA THAT WEARS A JACKET IN 90 DEGREE WEATHER AND SCREWS UP THE PAYROLL, WHAT DO YA SAY, COME ON NOW TAKE ANOTHER ONE FROM US, WE CAN HONESTLY SAY, THIS ONE WILL NOT I MEAN NOT BUST HER ARSE!!!!!

08-01-2007, 10:17 PM
BB wants to come back, he misses all the Columbians with fake breasts in Weston, he is unable to see any of that in D4. :oops:

08-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey, Mark, Regarding the Dance Team, CSA Barry B. would like to do alittle Quick Step with you, I think it will be an Olympic Winner for both of you. You could practice in the Gym after school, we can just imagine you and Barry quick stepping around the gym, what a great picture!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

08-31-2007, 12:01 AM
[/b]LISTEN, BERENNA IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BERHOW, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING----AND BB CAN DANCE UP A STORM, JUST ASK THE DANCE Q\King, MS.

08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
THE CHERUB BB CAN WORK WITH ME ANYTIME. HE WRITES SIG 4'S QUICKLY, KNOWS THE TRAFFIC STATUTES AS WELL AS ANY DEPUTY AND IS WILLING TO BLOCK THE ROAD DURING CHASES. BARRY YOU GOT HEART, I WISH YOU WERE STILL DOING MY S 4'S.

08-31-2007, 06:19 PM
I worked with Barry in D5. He was good people then & he's good people now. What ever happened to, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?"
Keep up the good work Barry.
-Melissa

09-01-2007, 03:10 PM
BB IS A GREAT GUY AND A GREAT CSA. YES, HE CAN SOMETIMES BE ANNOYING. BUT ANYONE WORTH KNOWING ISN'T GOING TO PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. ANY DISTRICT THAT HAS BARRY IS LUCKY. HE DOSEN'T HAVE AN OUNCE OF QUIT IN HIM. BARRY, YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR THE CSA HALL OF FAME. GOOD LUCK IN D4. I FINALLY AGREE WITH YOU GOING THERE. I HOPE THEY TREAT YOU WELL.

09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
HEY, SUPPORTER, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID A S-4. ????? Most of you don't even have a short form in your unit let alone a long one, form that is.

09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Cant let Barry slip off the front page. Hey Barry we saw you on TV, you looked g......, well.............., we saw you on TV. Dist 8 misses you Barry, all we have left to pick on is Boeri, and Jacket lady.

09-11-2007, 08:55 PM
ANY NEWS ON BARRY, IS HE STILL PLANNING ON RUNNING OF SHERIFF OR IS HE TO BUSY WITH S-4'S IN THE LAKES??? TELL US WANT NEW WITH THE BARRY BOY.

09-13-2007, 02:52 AM
I LIKE BARRY HE TAKES THE ATTENTION OFF MY JACKET!

09-18-2007, 10:32 PM
BERHOW FOR UNDERSHERIFF, HEY, HEY, Nothing will take the heat off your jacket!!

09-22-2007, 06:48 AM
BB is the best CSA in any district on any shift. One BB puts most deputies to shame.

09-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Where does Barry stand when it comes to Berrena? He had better think he is hot.

09-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Barry thinks Berrena's gay!!!!!!!

09-24-2007, 04:58 AM
HE WISHES BERENNA WAS GAY! BUT HE IS NOT...............GO AWAY YOU LITTLE SEA MONSTER BERENNA IS HOT AND VERY MUCH STRAIGHT!

:devil:

09-26-2007, 08:28 PM
BB KNOWS HE'S GAY, TO BAD FOR GOLDA45, LOOK IN ANOTHER HAMPER OR WHERE EVER YOU FIND YOUR "MEN" :devil:

09-27-2007, 10:37 PM
She knows it all because she works for Sunrise. In Sunrise they do know it all.............So don't hate

09-27-2007, 10:38 PM
She knows it all because she works for Sunrise. In Sunrise they do know it all.............So don't hate

10-24-2007, 08:29 PM
First of all this is the real CSA TracEy. Next time one of you idiots want to sign on and pretend that its me...try spelling my name right. And lets get one more thing straight...it was not me that screwed up the OT during the hurricane...it was the person who did it for the first 3 days. WAS NOT ME!! Try posting true facts that you have knowledge about and stop hiding behind a fake name...say it to my face. Why is my jacket such a hot topic on here? You all need to find something real to talk about.

10-25-2007, 03:09 AM
First of all this is the real CSA TracEy. Next time one of you idiots want to sign on and pretend that its me...try spelling my name right. And lets get one more thing straight...it was not me that screwed up the OT during the hurricane...it was the person who did it for the first 3 days. WAS NOT ME!! Try posting true facts that you have knowledge about and stop hiding behind a fake name...say it to my face. Why is my jacket such a hot topic on here? You all need to find something real to talk about.

Go have another cigarette jacket lady. It was you, dont deny it!!

10-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I still want to know, who is the CSA from Dania with the big nose???

10-28-2007, 06:45 PM
I still want to know, who is the CSA from Dania with the big nose???

Dildo face

10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I think we should clone Barry, send one of the clones to each of the districts and then we could get rid of half the staff in each district, since he thinks he can do everything from the BIG dog on down to his CSA work. Then, with the money we save, we could all get pay raises and better equipment. Now that being said, WHEN, he works, he works darn hard.

11-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Still want to know who the CSA with the big nose is in Dania??? or some other District????

11-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I THINK THE CSA WITH THE BIG NOSE IS FROM where where where??????

11-10-2007, 02:29 PM
The CSA is from parkland and is single. I want a piece of that stuff, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.