PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the "IUPA know" want to comment on this?

07-11-2007, 06:43 AM
I've read it here before by obvious PBA supporters but apparently reps are now saying that the election isn't going to happen because PERC discovered forged cards.

What's the deal?

07-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I've read it here before by obvious PBA supporters but apparently reps are now saying that the election isn't going to happen because PERC discovered forged cards.

What's the deal?

I am not a PBA or IUPA supporter, but I contacted a PERC rep in Tallahassee and she confirmed this to be true. She also stated that it was the officials of PERC that found the cards to be in question. Several cards had duplicate names.

Public Employee Relations Commission
Room 150
4050 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
Telephone: 850.488.8661

07-11-2007, 11:23 PM

What's the deal?

I am not a PBA or IUPA supporter, but I contacted a PERC rep in Tallahassee and she confirmed this to be true. She also stated that it was the officials of PERC that found the cards to be in question. Several cards had duplicate names.

Public Employee Relations Commission
Room 150
4050 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
Telephone: 850.488.8661No no no, I spoke to IUPA, they said this is rumor started by the PBA because they are petrified that they are losing one of the main groups of their support.

07-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Until there is an official statement from PERC either way, all of this is just rumor. Think of it this way, if the PBA is saying there will be no vote and it turns out there is one, what credibility do they have left? Same thing for IUPA. So until PERC makes an anouncement, these are all rumors.

07-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I just spoke to one of the lawyes a the State office of the PBA, and he stated teh PERC commision has cancelled any upcoming election. He did not provide a reason.

07-12-2007, 03:41 PM
I just spoke to one of the lawyes a the State office of the PBA, and he stated teh PERC commision has cancelled any upcoming election. He did not provide a reason.

If this were true, why has the PBA not put anything out in writing declaring a victory? The only thing on the PBA site is a notice of an election. I know if I were the PBA, I would be trashing the other guy right now for not getting the election.

07-12-2007, 08:03 PM
I can tell you this, Jmy rep is telling everyone in the district that the PBA has won and there will be no election. He says this is official and just returned from a rep meeting that lasted for hours. I sure hope he is telling the truth because he said the PBA does not lie.

07-12-2007, 08:31 PM
To all concerned parties, a leak has sprung over this IUPA vs. PBA dilemma with a tip going to the TV stations in the local market. The leak has also sprung all over Dirty **** and some old juicy stories have been dug up just to make things more interesting to add fuel to the fire. Lets turn up the heat a little more to see what happens. You know, it would be ashame if for some unknown reason that without notice there were an abrupt change in leadership at the helm of our "bargining" outfit :?:
Some of us know just what dirty secrets lie below the surface over at the office where "NEPOTISM" is an equal opportunity "DIRTY RAT", psssst, come get your cheese Mickey **** :snicker:

07-12-2007, 09:19 PM
SO WHO IS THE RAT? WHISLETBLOWER I'D SAY. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF YOU SERPICO RAT! AND OF COURSE MY COWARDLY FRIEND YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD! WUSS!YOURE PROBABLY FAT, GOT PASSED OVER FOR A PROMOTION, OR YOURE JUST A RAT WHICH WAS ACQUIRED FROM YOUR PARENTS WHO ARE PROBABLY RATS!YOURE ONLY HURTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS BUT THAT DOESNT BOTHER YOU CAUSE YOURE A SCUMBAG RAT!

07-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Nice job with those duplicate cards Lance.

02-12-2008, 03:01 PM
bump