PDA

View Full Version : What Magnum P.I. has to offer...

ReelsouthernLeo
07-09-2007, 05:34 AM
I was hoping that retnuh and the other P.I. supporters would enlighten the rest of us on why we should be voting for their savior.

And in addition, can you please explain why he could only stand to carry a gun as a law enforcement officer for a few years before he decided to go underground and hide in the shadows to stalk poeple for money.
Maybe carrying a gun wasn't quite what he thought it was going to be.
Please explain why these are good qualities in a sheriff?
Please tell me how much money I am going to make as a Corporal?
Please tell me how he plans to get rid of half of the command staff?

I think that as part of his agency restructuring he should give back the 130,000 dollars that he will be making and work for the same money as a deputy. Then we would really find out if he wants the job for the right reasons.

Curios George
07-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Excellent questions but somehow I think this thread will fall silent. No room to disrespect the Sheriff, admin or fellow deputies. Just a soul searching situation that will have few answers if any.

I like your style. I hope you post more. Welcome aboard!!

07-09-2007, 11:33 PM
*yawn* it seeems that none of you al read what i wright but you do take what i write and twist it to service youre own hunter supporrting ends. never have i ever siad that i support the guy you calll magnum. i will repeet for you all again:

i think it is time for a new sheriff. and an new administration. hutner has done much good but has in the last term or too just simply lost it. he is out of juice and out of energy annd has lost his perpsective and the link that he may have one time had witth his deputiees. Hunter is not Christ. others can do what he has done and mayb e do better. maybe theis magnum guy is the right guy maybe not. i hope someone can run four the job and win and beet mr hunter. this agency and alll its memberrship need REALLY NEED a new sheriiff and a new admin. imho.

get it rightn ext time people. how mcuh planer do i have to spell it out for yous? :lol:

ReelsouthernLeo
07-10-2007, 05:06 AM
"yawn".....Who ever you want to become sheriff...What do you think this person needs to do to whip this place into a place that you will be happy with?

veteranrookie
07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
"yawn".....Who ever you want to become sheriff...What do you think this person needs to do to whip this place into a place that you will be happy with?

retnuh would probably like the new guy to start by giving him/her a star and making him/her a real life deputy.

oh oh and and a pretty patrol car with those cool blue and red lights too!

07-11-2007, 02:53 AM
*yawn* i thoght some of you had moree class but i see many of you just cant stay away froam the persanal attacks. swee the comments i just posted under the pay plan hedding. too bad ther are not more indepenentt thinkers here and nott so many mermidons and yess men. too bad most of the poeople who flapa their gums here has less time wearing the badge than i do sittin on the crapper.

07-11-2007, 03:52 AM
I try to keep my BM schedule so that it doesn't require me to take off the uniform. Just too much stuff to get on and off, ya know? and why do priority 1 calls come out just as you get your pants around your ankles anyway? It's God, playing a cruel joke is what it is.

oops, was that too much info?