PDA

View Full Version : Larry Williams

07-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Sooo what does anyone think about Larry Williams going over to BPD to take over??? I think its a foot in the door for a take over....why is PCSO worried about the moral across the street when their own moral is at bottom low????? AMAZING!! :roll:

07-09-2007, 02:30 AM
I think that he will do good for Bartow PD... I have quite a few friends there, being that I grew up in their city limits, and their morale definately needs a boost. Williams will give them balance and will definately straighten out the things that need to be. I wish him the best of luck for the sake of the officers.

Bartow Officers are important to the city. The city is in the county. County has to care.

I wish them all luck. I think change will be good for them. Sandvick definately was no help. He was worthless.

07-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Larry Williams is awesome!! he will do great at BPD just like Cavallaro did for Mulberry. Captain Williams will be greatly missed at PCSO but I think he will help to unit the 2 agencies.

07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
bartow pd is lucky to be getting capt williams. for those of you who haven't worked for him,it's a pleasure. his name should be added to the other post ref best bosses.

if he takes over as actual chief after being interim chief,it will definately be our loss.

07-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I read in the Paper that Larry and Grady got thier first victim in the TAKE OVER of the Bartow PD

07-19-2007, 01:22 AM
I read in the Paper that Larry and Grady got thier first victim in the TAKE OVER of the Bartow PD

Just a matter of time :roll:

07-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes I cannot wait I hope I get assigned there !

07-27-2007, 08:52 PM
All the negative I hear about Captain Williams sounds like nothing more than a bunch of malcontents. I think Williams will do a fantastic job and bring Bartow PD the profesionalism it well needs. Bartow has sat stagnant for many years and it's time for change. Williams is your man. He's also a snappy dresser :lol:

07-28-2007, 12:35 AM
I personally think that Capt Williams will be very good to and for Bartow and its police department. Capt Williams is a very personable person and he makes time for you when he can to listen to you. He tries different ways even if he didnt think of it himself. I worked along side him when he was a detective. He is very efficient and a super person. I have a lot of friends that work Bartow PD and they are very excited and optimistic, something I havent seen from a few in quite a long time.

I wish him the best of luck!!!

08-15-2007, 11:50 PM
From what i've heard and seen, Capt. Williams is nothing more than a glorified "JUDDITE" whose sole purpose is to run off as many Bartow's brass as possible to make the "take over" easier to deal with.

08-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Uhhh, geee, "Guest213" ... and what Bartow PD was doing before was working soooooooo well wasnt it???? Dips**t

08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Polk, Why do I have to be a dip$hit, thats not nice. I was simply adding to the conversation, what I had been told. I assume if the conversation does not agree with you, you lash out.....again, thats not nice. BEHAVE!

08-17-2007, 01:13 PM
I have to agree with the above post, I tought we all have a right to our opinions, we are not under a dictoarship yet but its coimg under the grady judd regime.

08-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Polk, Why do I have to be a dip$hit, thats not nice. I was simply adding to the conversation, what I had been told. I assume if the conversation does not agree with you, you lash out.....again, thats not nice. BEHAVE!

Well youre not being nice, I think Polkster is right. You are typing what you 'hear' not what you have dealt with. You didnt add anything to this conversation by your 'rumours'

How would you feel if someone printed something like that about you publicly ???

Maybe you heard it from someone who didnt like the way he conducted business but EVERYONE that worked for him did. Like I said, I worked with Williams when he was a detective and he was very nice and personal.

Polkster isnt bashing you because you said something you disagreed with him about, he bashed you because you said something you 'heard' and decided to slander it around. Now if you had WORKED for him and you had true tale knowledge, then you have the right to say what you want. Polkster has agreed and disagreed with many people on here... take it however personal you want.

I live by this, if you cant say it in front of them, do not say it at all.

So guest213, you are entitled to your opinion just as much as everyone else is.. you can take it for however its worth. Its not like you put your name to this so take it with a grain of salt.

Hakuna matata!!!!

08-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Guest213, what I took offense to was your silly "glorified JUDDITE" comment. Bartow PD needed a serious enima and this change will only benefit that department. I think the sheriff is doing a fantastic job and I think he'll continue to do so. And no, I'm not SO staff and I hold no rank. I didnt even vote for the man ... but I sure as hell will next time! I've talked to numerous citizens that feel the same way. Sorry if the sheriff's success bothers you so much.

09-05-2007, 01:45 PM
wow, everyone on here that posted in reference to williams and his take over obviously does not work for bartow and has no clue as to whats going on over there. i think you all should stick to talking about what you at the SO know best.....S-15's.

09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Signal 15's? What about them?

09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I keep reading a lot about Capt. Williams. He really does seem like a nice guy, and I don't mind working for him at all. I have noticed a change in his demeanor lately, I think he is getting fed up with Bartow's childlike attitudes.
As far as firing the brass....it's not like we have noticed any difference since they have been gone. Sure Capt. Williams brought hope with him, but I think the games people play are killing all hope. There is still one more to go, once that is complete maybe a change will come. Change can be positive. As far as the last set of administrators, they were worthless and they are the direct cause to this affect.

09-14-2007, 01:41 PM
I am sorry, I forgot to give thanks. :-) Thank you, Capt. Williams for making the effort you are giving. It's more of an effort than the last bunch gave, in several years. I hope you are more permanent fixture around the Bartow Police Department, it's nice seeing someone make those lazy AZZZZ people work.

Disclaimer: If my opinions offends you...you should find another line of work. Honesty, Integrate, and Professionalism.

09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
I am sorry, I forgot to give thanks. :-) Thank you, Capt. Williams for making the effort you are giving. It's more of an effort than the last bunch gave, in several years. I hope you are more a permanent fixture around the Bartow Police Department, it's nice seeing someone make those lazy AZZZZ people work.

Disclaimer: If my opinions offends you...you should find another line of work. Honesty, Integrate, and Professionalism.

09-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Lovely.....lazy azzzzzz people and integrate....nice spelling and grammar. Ill compare our stats to yours any day. This from an agency that routinely handles domestic calls OVER THE TELEPHONE. Talk about lazy......

09-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I am shocked to see how many people really think Williams is all that.
Unless you work for BPD you have no clue what is going on. He has done the total opposite of what he stated he was going to do. Hey Williams, what happened to you being sent over here to improve this department? What happened to the changes you were suppose to be making? Seems to me all you have done is degrade the department as well as it's employees. Go back where you came from... None of us want to work for PCSO.

09-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Thats ok BPD, I heard that Grady and Larry are going to FHP LOL !!