PDA

View Full Version : What upper administrators have left

07-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Can anyone please update all the upper crust empty suits that have left here due to retirement, shame, or reckless display of an ego? Thanks :lol:

07-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Dave Carry

10-18-2007, 03:28 AM
ok, this is old. who else is going to get the boot???

10-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Grow up, quit trying to talk about others when you yourself probably suck....you all are pathetic

10-18-2007, 01:01 PM
So far the list is short: Col. John Auer, Chief Legal Counsel Ed Dion and Deputy Chief of Staff Candace Hartsell. They all knew they would get the boot whether Al Lamberti gets the job (he should) or someone else becomes sheriff.

Brand new Lt. Col. John Brooks left to take the Sunrise Chief's job, a golden opportunity and perfect timing.

The rest of the brass, sworn and civilian, are trying to fly below the radar, except for a few raises and reassignments of their underlings. They hope to impress Sheriff Lamberti, whom they ignored until a month ago, and they're willing to be just as loyal to him, or anyone else, as they were to Ken Jenne.

10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
So far the list is short: Col. John Auer, Chief Legal Counsel Ed Dion and Deputy Chief of Staff Candace Hartsell. They all knew they would get the boot whether Al Lamberti gets the job (he should) or someone else becomes sheriff.

Brand new Lt. Col. John Brooks left to take the Sunrise Chief's job, a golden opportunity and perfect timing.

The rest of the brass, sworn and civilian, are trying to fly below the radar, except for a few raises and reassignments of their underlings. They hope to impress Sheriff Lamberti, whom they ignored until a month ago, and they're willing to be just as loyal to him, or anyone else, as they were to Ken Jenne.

Well said. It seems to be dog eat dog now. Many of the Chiefs are worried and probably are hoping Lamberti doesnt remember how they treated him in the past.

10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Why is Lt. Col. Wright still employed here?????????????

10-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Grow up, quit trying to talk about others when you yourself probably suck....you all are pathetic

OK "DIAMOND DAVE" :lol:

10-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Name one person Danny W. has hurt. He's here because he does a better job at handling the public than most of you could ever dream of. But then again, do you really care about the public you are sworn to serve? Sounds like you are too involved in yourselves to give a damn about anyone else. You don't want the ghetto and you don't want the soccer moms. You don't want the juvies and you don't want to deal with the seniors. So just where is that perfect community for you?

Move to Blairsville so you can live your life out with all the other cops who own that town. Then you can sit around the bar and tell your BS war stories till you're blue in the face. We'll miss you. Not.

10-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Name one person Danny W. has hurt. He's here because he does a better job at handling the public than most of you could ever dream of. But then again, do you really care about the public you are sworn to serve? Sounds like you are too involved in yourselves to give a darn about anyone else. You don't want the ghetto and you don't want the soccer moms. You don't want the juvies and you don't want to deal with the seniors. So just where is that perfect community for you?

Move to Blairsville so you can live your life out with all the other cops who own that town. Then you can sit around the bar and tell your BS war stories till you're blue in the face. We'll miss you. Not.

How about Sgt Dykie in Deerfield. Here is a guy love him or hate him that followed every policy to the tee during a Mango festival several years back. What happened when a dog was deployed as policy dictates ? A person got bit who was acting like a fool. Every policy was followed but yet the Col made a press release on his own telling everyone that "BSO ain't no Cinncinatti". Dykie got days off for doing wht policy and procedure told him to do. He was made to be a political sacrafice because of Wrights improper actions and statements.

10-19-2007, 02:13 PM
My God - how long are you going to drag that old story out? I don't know but are dogs used for crowd control or for searching? I think crowd control went out with brass knuckles. Or do you still have a pair of them? PS I like Dykie - no matter what you think. He isn't the first sacrificial lamb to quell the public and won't be the last. But I don't think it was his best decision either.

10-19-2007, 03:46 PM
My God - how long are you going to drag that old story out? I don't know but are dogs used for crowd control or for searching? I think crowd control went out with brass knuckles. Or do you still have a pair of them? PS I like Dykie - no matter what you think. He isn't the first sacrificial lamb to quell the public and won't be the last. But I don't think it was his best decision either.

Well the question was can anyone name a story where Wright screwed someone over ?

10-19-2007, 04:51 PM

Well the question was can anyone name a story where Wright screwed someone over ?

Few are saying he is not a nice guy. That doesn't make him Lt Col material. He was kept out of the loop from the beginning, XO's running his districts, etc...Not his fault! They keep promoting with NO TEST for any of the positions - right in to OC and Task Forces - no independant real experience. Yes, nice resume and nice guy, but he has not been trained and mentored along the way.

Good politician, and yes that's what the Deerfield K-9 incident boiled down to. Wayne Barton and his buddy antagonized the dog - and offered his hand to bite - and the situation just like that guy does getting us to make stops and then aggravate the cop until he steps over the line. Should we be above that, of course, but some are easy to push their buttons.

Maybe time for him to retire on a high note.

10-19-2007, 05:53 PM

Lets see, I worked that night and I recall people were getting jacked in their cars in the middle of the street... Also signal zero calls were being dispatched during the night... I also believe the deputies were getting rocked and bottled by the crowd... Yes K-9 was untlized to disperse the crowd after repeated warnings. What really pissed me off when the Col. said next day on the news. "This would have never happened if it was Weston".. Well your right Col. people in Weston don't throw rocks and bottles at cops while working an event for the city and community. He should be ashamed of himself for that statement. He is the disgrace to this agency not the poor slob who got working that night... :x

10-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Wright only supported a certain "group" of deputies for promotions. He was caught in a number of lies but because he is a "Lt. Col" and a protected class, nothing was ever done

10-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Wright only supported a certain "group" of deputies for promotions. He was caught in a number of lies but because he is a "Lt. Col" and a protected class, nothing was ever done
Wow.. The other day he was preaching to us at briefing about telling the truth or risk getting fired.

10-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Case won. He was lying again. He is protected and so he is above the rules. To him it is truth, justice and the American way. I always thought that truth and justice was the American way. As long as he remains, the agency as a group is in trouble. His claim to fame was being black and selling crack on the corners.

10-19-2007, 09:51 PM

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

I'm sure I missed some. Please feel free to add. The list will eventually be much, much longer once the Governor selects Lamberti.

10-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't think Robshaw should be on the list. Busted twice over superior's issues - Scheff as Lt that didn't assit in CI and doing the right thing on Todd's murder that should have been a SWAT mission but LTC B and Maj M lied about it. He's a straight arrow and can be a PIA but you know where he stands and he supports his people too.

And don't give me he was IA stuff - if you mess up you pay if you get caught. Don't mess up and no IA - generally.

But you are right - the list is long! Others can add names.

10-19-2007, 10:32 PM

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

I'm sure I missed some. Please feel free to add. The list will eventually be much, much longer once the Governor selects Lamberti.

Excellent list. I doubt anyone would dispute that they all need to go except Robshaw. He's been used and abused and is paying his dues big time. The rest of the people here are garbage and have been for a long time. They need to be booted immediately

10-20-2007, 02:16 AM

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

Excellent list. I doubt anyone would dispute that they all need to go except Robshaw. He's been used and abused and is paying his dues big time. The rest of the people here are garbage and have been for a long time. They need to be booted immediately

OK, SO THIS LEAVES HARDLY ANY MAJORS OR CAPTAINS. WHICH ONES WILL BE LEFT THAT CAN GIVE US GOOD REP?

10-20-2007, 02:42 AM

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

OK, SO THIS LEAVES HARDLY ANY MAJORS OR CAPTAINS. WHICH ONES WILL BE LEFT THAT CAN GIVE US GOOD REP?

We need to get some REAL promotions done. Any ideas of replacements for the *outgoing* ones?

10-20-2007, 07:26 AM

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

We need to get some REAL promotions done. Any ideas of replacements for the *outgoing* ones?

Hey, great idea fire everyone and start over. And who would you promote to handle the agency? Only the do nothings that all they want are happy employees. Good Moral is important, but the job still needs to get done. You would be better off firing the employees and supervisor with the highest crime stats. Oh no sounds like PowerTrip.
Right, wrong or indifferent, the agency needs strong supervisors. Most of the above names are there because they are strong minded supervisors.
I see only two that should be fair game for leaving.
Lt. Col. P. and Former Chief C.

10-20-2007, 12:23 PM
[quote=depnow]ok, this is old. who else is going to get the boot???

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

Hey, great idea fire everyone and start over. And who would you promote to handle the agency? Only the do nothings that all they want are happy employees. Good Moral is important, but the job still needs to get done. You would be better off firing the employees and supervisor with the highest crime stats. Oh no sounds like PowerTrip.
Right, wrong or indifferent, the agency needs strong supervisors. Most of the above names are there because they are strong minded supervisors.
Lt. Col. P. and Former Chief C.[/quote:b2dygbp5]

Strong minded supervisors??? Surely thats a joke. LtC P . Chief F and D Rob. are the only 3 out of that group who are strong......If some of the others are strong...its hard to tell when you hardly ever see them. I dont even know where some of them are now.

10-20-2007, 02:45 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="depnow":168b5po5]ok, this is old. who else is going to get the boot???

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

Lt. Col. P. and Former Chief C.[/quote:168b5po5]

Strong minded supervisors??? Surely thats a joke. LtC P . Chief F and D Rob. are the only 3 out of that group who are strong......If some of the others are strong...its hard to tell when you hardly ever see them. I dont even know where some of them are now.[/quote:168b5po5]

No, It sounds like that the ones you like......
Like them or hate them (for your own personal reasons) the list of supervisors are strong personalities and have been good for the agency.

10-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Add to the list: Wright, Adkins, Wiener, Clarke, Page,

10-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Who else is going to get the boot?

10-20-2007, 06:56 PM

I must say we need major house cleaning.. We were always told by command staff that we are held at a higher standard.. They have broken every rule in the book... from adultry to untruthfulness but they are still here serving a supervisory role. I am tired of the double standard in this agency.. Al, do you hear us... We are tired of it. If you clean house it's not a political move like in the past. It's because of the lying and cheating this command has given to the troops and its citizens. Someone need to provide a class on military leadership. If this was the military the entire command staff would have been demoted and given an dishonorable discharge.

10-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Heard Wil Jackson is about to get demoted for his off duty conduct.

10-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Heard Wil Jackson is about to get demoted for his off duty conduct.

He was never demoted before and his off duty conduct hasnt changed.

10-20-2007, 07:39 PM

I must say we need major house cleaning.. We were always told by command staff that we are held at a higher standard.. They have broken every rule in the book... from adultry to untruthfulness but they are still here serving a supervisory role. I am tired of the double standard in this agency.. Al, do you hear us... We are tired of it. If you clean house it's not a political move like in the past. It's because of the lying and cheating this command has given to the troops and its citizens. Someone need to provide a class on military leadership. If this was the military the entire command staff would have been demoted and given an dishonorable discharge.

What does adultry have to do with doing one's job? Unless it's on the job behavior, and you haven't found anyone doing that. It's just heresay.

10-20-2007, 07:51 PM
[quote="LT XO":3unk6qpu]Add to the list: Wright, Adkins, Wiener, Clarke, Page,

What does adultry have to do with doing one's job? Unless it's on the job behavior, and you haven't found anyone doing that. It's just heresay.[/quote:3unk6qpu]

Whatever you must not know..

10-21-2007, 12:52 AM

What does adultry have to do with doing one's job? Unless it's on the job behavior, and you haven't found anyone doing that. It's just heresay.

Whatever you must not know..

Must not know what?

10-22-2007, 01:44 AM
This has become a stupid post.

10-24-2007, 03:13 AM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote="depnow":2tvntd8o]ok, this is old. who else is going to get the boot???

Pesquera
Varona
Fitpatrick (Commander)
Tierney
Gooding
Butler
Robshaw
Cowart
Fernandez
Jarboe
Hanlon
Tierny
Rogers

Lt. Col. P. and Former Chief C.[/quote:2tvntd8o]

Strong minded supervisors??? Surely thats a joke. LtC P . Chief F and D Rob. are the only 3 out of that group who are strong......If some of the others are strong...its hard to tell when you hardly ever see them. I dont even know where some of them are now.[/quote:2tvntd8o]

No, It sounds like that the ones you like......
Like them or hate them (for your own personal reasons) the list of supervisors are strong personalities and have been good for the agency.[/quote:2tvntd8o]

I'll give you Robshaw.
But please explain how Butler has been good for this agency?
Actually, please explain to Joe and Josephine Fatta how great he's been for this agency?

10-24-2007, 03:26 AM
That spineless pos needs to be sharing a cell with kj.
wasn't he from that contract city that's full of conceited, big headed cops that think they're better then everyone else?

10-24-2007, 03:33 AM
hmm so i think it can be safely assumed that you losers want every Commander who ever worked under the Sheriff fired....so juvenile....I'm sure as soon as Jenne came about everyone should have immedietly quit...stupid stupid cops

10-24-2007, 04:10 AM
I hope you SID guys step up to the plate during the civil trial against Butler. I know you all want to keep your positions but we all know Todd would have been to the head of the line blowing this POS Butler in.

10-24-2007, 02:01 PM
hmm so i think it can be safely assumed that you losers want every Commander who ever worked under the Sheriff fired....so juvenile....I'm sure as soon as Jenne came about everyone should have immedietly quit...stupid stupid cops

So how many of the commanders have jobs that are a must and how many have made up jobs that dont do anything???

10-24-2007, 07:09 PM
Not quite as many positions as we have Deputies who don't do anything......why don't we fire those fat lazy *******s?

10-25-2007, 12:28 AM
I hope you SID guys step up to the plate during the civil trial against Butler. I know you all want to keep your positions but we all know Todd would have been to the head of the line blowing this POS Butler in.

They are. Rank and file have been more than forthcoming. Andrew Yaffa (attorney for Fatta's) has been blown away with the amount of support and information that was provided during and since the murder trial. People are calling, e-mailing and sending in information. He thought he was going to get resistance ('Thin Blue Line' / 'Code of Silence'), but boy has he been surprised. People have been waiting for 26 months to speak the truth and now they are.

This isn't just about Kevin Butler. Yes he was the highest ranking supervisor that dreadful day. Yes he could have (and should have) not allowed his people to enter without SWAT; even if that meant defying an order. Let's not forget the other participants. Brennan, Auer, Moore and Jenne just to name a few. The umbrella of 'vicarious liability' makes BSO the ultimate guilty party.

Hopefully BSO, under new leadership, in an attempt to correct the mistakes of the prior command, will do the right thing and settle with the family. The last thing we need is bad press when we're trying to undo the demons of the past.

Many of you that read these posts are affiliated (or know people who are) with 'the incident' that led to Todd's assassination. SID (current and former), Ft. Lauderdale PD, ICE, St. Lucie SO, Probation, BOP, SWAT, etc... When the time comes, please be honest with all that you know. Do not disgrace Todd's memory by lying or 'forgetting' things. We all need to do the right thing. The leaders of August 2004 failed us. It's time for the rank and file to right that wrong.

If you haven't been subpoenaed yet and you know information that could be of assistance, please contact Andrew Yaffa. Forward this to others that are 'waiting in the wings' to be contacted by the Defense. They have offices in Boca and Ft. Lauderdale.

Yaffa's e-mail address is aby@grossmanroth.com.
The office phone number is (561) 367-8666.
Fax number (561) 361-0348.

Please stop bashing Kevin and other specific individuals. It's not going to bring Todd back. Let's unite as brothers and sisters and do the right thing.

Keep your eyes open. Informative thread will be on the Message Board in about a week. Intent is just that; to be informative not hurtful.

God bless and stay safe.

10-25-2007, 12:48 AM
There were many of us from SWAT that were amazed at what transpired at the search warrant we did at Wilks house the month prior. The Commands wishes / demands for us to be sensitive to the gay community, led to an unsafe entry that day. Luckily we all went home that day.

What was even more amazing was that we (nor FLPDs SWAT) weren't used the following month and we all know how that ended.

Let's not forget these feelings when it's our turn to 'do the right thing'.

R.I.P. Todd.

10-25-2007, 06:45 AM
can someone please tell me how Butler not only went back to SID, but went back as the Captain? How does he look into the faces of Todd's friends everyday?

why is he still there? Sheriff Lamberti what are you doing? Or more specifically, what are you NOT doing? Do what should have been done in 2004. Pink slip.

10-25-2007, 05:28 PM
There were many of us from SWAT that were amazed at what transpired at the search warrant we did at Wilks house the month prior. The Commands wishes / demands for us to be sensitive to the gay community, led to an unsafe entry that day. Luckily we all went home that day.

What was even more amazing was that we (nor FLPDs SWAT) weren't used the following month and we all know how that ended.

R.I.P. Todd.

These people (Brennan, Auer...) are not worth having "selective memory" over. Everyone that knows something (or has certain "documents") needs to step up to the plate and do right by Todd.

See above site (In the Know) and contact the attorney with what you know.

10-25-2007, 05:59 PM

R.I.P. Todd.

These people (Brennan, Auer...) are not worth having "selective memory" over. Everyone that knows something (or has certain "documents") needs to step up to the plate and do right by Todd.

I know everyone who has info will come forward on this. lamberti hopefully will be the new sheriff and he knows better than most where the dead wood is around here. They've all been named in this site. I hope he rids us of all the pompous a$$es and moves and promotes the deserving

10-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Heard Wil Jackson is about to get demoted for his off duty conduct.Is he wearing dresses again while driving drunk and fleeing deputies when they try to pull him over for reckless driving?

10-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Let's get rid of this guy too. After all he did to screw Sheriff L. Get Col Wright OUTTA THERE ! :twisted:

10-28-2007, 12:24 PM

Lets see, I worked that night and I recall people were getting jacked in their cars in the middle of the street... Also signal zero calls were being dispatched during the night... I also believe the deputies were getting rocked and bottled by the crowd... Yes K-9 was untlized to disperse the crowd after repeated warnings. What really pissed me off when the Col. said next day on the news. "This would have never happened if it was Weston".. Well your right Col. people in Weston don't throw rocks and bottles at cops while working an event for the city and community. He should be ashamed of himself for that statement. He is the disgrace to this agency not the poor slob who got working that night... :x

AMEN THIS LOW GRADE MORON MUST GO.

10-28-2007, 10:08 PM

I was unaware of the Col.'s statements; however, I assumed your quoted statements are correct. I agree with you. The people in weston don't throw rocks and bottles at cops... they just purchase large amounts cocaine (Kilo's) and distribute this horrible poison throughout south florida, and the u.s. Oh, I forget it's okay, cocaine is the rich man's drug! Your comments are ridiculous. You're in total denial if you believe that cops would desperse k-9's in any affluent crowd. I remembered, a deputy was punished in the city of weston for issuing dan marino's wife a traffic citations. If you dont' believe there is a huge disproportion of injustice, you're a total moron!

Don't mess with the Colonel! There are many more people to pick on....

10-29-2007, 01:05 AM
[quote=Weeds]My God - how long are you going to drag that old story out? I don't know but are dogs used for crowd control or for searching? I think crowd control went out with brass knuckles. Or do you still have a pair of them? PS I like Dykie - no matter what you think. He isn't the first sacrificial lamb to quell the public and won't be the last. But I don't think it was his best decision either.

I was unaware of the Col.'s statements; however, I assumed your quoted statements are correct. I agree with you. The people in weston don't throw rocks and bottles at cops... they just purchase large amounts cocaine (Kilo's) and distribute this horrible poison throughout south florida, and the u.s. Oh, I forget it's okay, cocaine is the rich man's drug! Your comments are ridiculous. You're in total denial if you believe that cops would desperse k-9's in any affluent crowd. I remembered, a deputy was punished in the city of weston for issuing dan marino's wife a traffic citations. If you dont' believe there is a huge disproportion of injustice, you're a total moron!

Don't mess with the Colonel! There are many more people to pick on....[/quote:1dosvh2w]

If anyone is a moron it's you... I don't even understand your point. Weston Kilos???, rich man's drug?? what the heck does that have to do with the Col. not supporting his troops. He made that comments the following day on the 6 o'clock news. K-9 is used for crowd control.. Your comments are plain retarded.. :roll:

10-29-2007, 01:34 AM
[quote=Weeds]My God - how long are you going to drag that old story out? I don't know but are dogs used for crowd control or for searching? I think crowd control went out with brass knuckles. Or do you still have a pair of them? PS I like Dykie - no matter what you think. He isn't the first sacrificial lamb to quell the public and won't be the last. But I don't think it was his best decision either.

Don't mess with the Colonel! There are many more people to pick on....

If anyone is a moron it's you... I don't even understand your point. Weston Kilos???, rich man's drug?? what the heck does that have to do with the Col. not supporting his troops. He made that comments the following day on the 6 o'clock news. K-9 is used for crowd control.. Your comments are plain retarded.. :roll:[/quote:13q1517t]

I'm not going to argue with you. Stay safe my brother/sister and may god bless you....

10-29-2007, 02:12 AM

R.I.P. Todd.

I know everyone who has info will come forward on this. lamberti hopefully will be the new sheriff and he knows better than most where the dead wood is around here. They've all been named in this site. I hope he rids us of all the pompous a$$es and moves and promotes the deserving

AMEN.
POMPANO A$$ES MUST GO. BUTLER. GOODING. MURRAY. JO FITZPATRICK. ATKINS X 2. JACKSON. WESOLOWSKIS X 2.

I'M ON THE FENCE WITH MAJOR DEFURIA. ANY CI PEOPLE CARE TO COMMENT?

10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
[quote="LT XO":1ukbaizo]Heard Wil Jackson is about to get demoted for his off duty conduct.Is he wearing dresses again while driving drunk and fleeing deputies when they try to pull him over for reckless driving?[/quote:1ukbaizo]

Does anyone know the facts about this?