PDA

View Full Version : Highlands county Deputies

07-06-2007, 10:33 PM
I would like to say that Highlands County Deputies are awesome, and I would like to say to you all.................thanks for the job you do. I would also like to further state, Be SAFE OUT THERE. I enjoy working with you guys and other deputies in the surrounding counties.

Note to the the Deputy they call Smiley. Your professionalism in beyond reproach! You will make a great leader!

07-07-2007, 07:01 PM
All right....now this is the kind of information that this site should be used for........positive and or constructive thoughts.

07-07-2007, 08:58 PM
All right....now this is the kind of information that this site should be used for........positive and or constructive thoughts.

thank you

07-08-2007, 02:32 AM
.........ha.

07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Note to the the Deputy they call Smiley. Your professionalism in beyond reproach! You will make a great leader!

...(smirk) Someone has no clue what they are talking about.

07-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Smiley for Sheriff!

07-13-2007, 03:15 AM
I would like to say that Highlands County Deputies are awesome, and I would like to say to you all.................thanks for the job you do. I would also like to further state, Be SAFE OUT THERE. I enjoy working with you guys and other deputies in the surrounding counties.

Note to the the Deputy they call Smiley. Your professionalism in beyond reproach! You will make a great leader! I think you all need to step back and take alook at yourselves. you need to sit down and remember why you became a law enforcement officer in the first place. you knew going in it was long hard hours with not so great pay, benton s time is short there. figure out who you want to support next year, you also can't escape stupid it every where and every department, before you get ready for your next shift think about the officer you want to be and go out there and do it, stay away from negitive people they just drag you down. we live in a different and ever changing world. get up and give 110% to your job and when your shift is over go home , love your family, and thank god you have the ability to support them. this may sound stupid but when you get the chance sit down write out the reasons you wanted to become a leo and what you want for your community and family and put it up above your visor so when your getting the moan and groans you can look at it. stay safe out there. also iam not in law enforcement but after reading these pages. it's painful to see so much anger

07-13-2007, 04:12 PM

A great leader for a group of liars maybe.