PDA

View Full Version : Rock Star

07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm like a ROCK STAR!!! Everyone loves me.

This county is like a third world country...

This election will be won by Trinity and Wesley Chapel!!

The senior citizens love me!

A few disgruntled agency members cannot affect the entire election!

I want to take politics out of the sheriff's office!

I'm here for the Deputy's!

I've been low-balling the budget for years!

We do more with less!

Does anyone remember any of these quotes? I think it's funny how everything is coming around full circle which makes these quotes hilarious!

07-06-2007, 12:07 PM
THATS SO FUNNY!!!

07-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Don't forget:

I am gonna court the Commission like a Prom Queen.

This ain't my first rodeo.

Keep your head low and run with the herd.

As long as you deputies do a good job, it makes mine easy, and the County Commission will give us everything we ask for.

I look forward to working with the union.

07-07-2007, 07:51 PM
he's so stupid. Can anyone think of anything else? lol!

07-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Bob (John Kerry) White;

I was for the GAP insurance before I became against it!

The citizens all told me they don't think you should have it.

07-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Never forget the past!!!

08-15-2008, 03:49 PM
This one takes the cake.

August 14, 2008
Sheriff: 'With nudists and swinging ... comes prostitution'
Is nudism a kind of gateway drug to prostitution?

During a candidate forum this week in Dade City, Sheriff Bob White drew a direct link between the two ways of life.

One of White's challengers, the Sheriff's Office former vice commander, was asked about his responsibility for the proliferation of adult entertainment in west Pasco County, and the crime that accompanies it.

Robert Sullivan answered: absolutely.

"I do share responsibility for that. As the vice commander, I share responsibility for every prostitute that’s walking on the streets of Pasco County," Sullivan said.

White answered next. He picked up on the prostitution theme -- and elaborated.

"I think we have the most nudist colonies in this county of any county, I think, in the country,” the sheriff said. "With nudists and swinging and that sort of thing … comes prostitution, and we have a number of adult entertainment (businesses)."
The sheriff is correct that Pasco has a high per-capita nudist resort count -- most in Florida -- and their revenues are the county's second-biggest tourism earner.

Controversies boil up every year or so. Most recently, Caliente Resort & Spa in Land O'Lakes temporarily lost its membership in a national nudism group because of its advertised swinger parties. Homeowners there try to emphasize nudism as natural and nonsexual, not nymphomaniacal and deviant.

But prostitution? That's a whole new charge.

--Molly Moorhead, Times staff writer

Posted by tampabaycom at 4:40:38 PM on August 14, 2008
in Pasco | Permalink

08-15-2008, 04:04 PM
just another attempt at sullivan and bogart's people to post bs on here to bury the post that hurt their candidates.

08-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Attempt at bogart and sullivans people? by who? please expound oh wise one!

08-16-2008, 05:11 AM
This one takes the cake.

August 14, 2008
Sheriff: 'With nudists and swinging ... comes prostitution'
Is nudism a kind of gateway drug to prostitution?

During a candidate forum this week in Dade City, Sheriff Bob White drew a direct link between the two ways of life.

One of White's challengers, the Sheriff's Office former vice commander, was asked about his responsibility for the proliferation of adult entertainment in west Pasco County, and the crime that accompanies it.

Robert Sullivan answered: absolutely.

"I do share responsibility for that. As the vice commander, I share responsibility for every prostitute that’s walking on the streets of Pasco County," Sullivan said.

White answered next. He picked up on the prostitution theme -- and elaborated.

"I think we have the most nudist colonies in this county of any county, I think, in the country,” the sheriff said. "With nudists and swinging and that sort of thing … comes prostitution, and we have a number of adult entertainment (businesses)."
The sheriff is correct that Pasco has a high per-capita nudist resort count -- most in Florida -- and their revenues are the county's second-biggest tourism earner.

Controversies boil up every year or so. Most recently, Caliente Resort & Spa in Land O'Lakes temporarily lost its membership in a national nudism group because of its advertised swinger parties. Homeowners there try to emphasize nudism as natural and nonsexual, not nymphomaniacal and deviant.

But prostitution? That's a whole new charge.

--Molly Moorhead, Times staff writer

Posted by tampabaycom at 4:40:38 PM on August 14, 2008
in Pasco | Permalink

Looks like Boobs words not the other candidates.