PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Nazario (IA) Job Rating

07-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Please let us know how you feel about Sgt. Nazario's overall job rating. Are you happy, mad, or think he has done a fair job. I heard is will be going to Major crimes to take Sgt. Hart's place. Sgt. Hart a very Honorable man. Please let us know and also vote on the next IA commander. Who will it be? Pray that it is someone that will stand up to the mad cow when he goes n a rampage. Sorry thats right our votes do not count like American Idol.

07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
I heard through the rumor mill that Sgt. Luis has been approached about taking over IA. What do you guys think about that?

07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
I sincerly doubt that TOny Luis was asked to assume command of IA. Tony Luis would not last one day as the IA Sgt with our current 100!! Tony is a stand up guy and the Chief doesn't want that.

07-07-2007, 05:44 PM
I sincerly doubt that TOny Luis was asked to assume command of IA. Tony Luis would not last one day as the IA Sgt with our current 100!! Tony is a stand up guy and the Chief doesn't want that.

YOUR RIGHT SUCK AS* ONLY.

07-09-2007, 03:56 AM
Sgt. Albert Infante for I.A. Sgt. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Here is the latest. Sgt. Nazario will be moved to Major Crimes in the next few weeks.

A little birdie heard Danny B. say Lt. Velzaquez will be the next IA Commander.

And Norby will get promoted to appease the union mob

07-17-2007, 11:45 PM
not sooo fast.....Salvat is vying for the Major Crimes Sgt. position and Naz will stay put. Anything Orly wants he gets.

07-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Just for everyone's info,Sgt.Flowers his headed for IA and Nazi is taking the major crimes slot. :shock:

07-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I hope it is Sgt. Flowers. Whether you like him personally or not he does not play stupid games, at least I have not seen him do so. I think he understands what unfair treatment is from a department that would not hire him just because of his skin color. I do not think he will be blindly loyal to that same department.

07-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Have you seen the last two bids? The guy has given junior black officers newer vehicles than senior officers. Fair, right.

07-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Have you seen the last two bids? The guy has given junior black officers newer vehicles than senior officers. Fair, right.

Here we go with the black tag!!! Call Flowers whatever you want but don't throw the black card!!! This guy is fair, consistant and concise!!!! I myself am cuban and proud of it!! I am disgusted at the fact that you would write a comment like that!!! No wonder Hialeah is what it is today!!!

I can almost guarantee that what Naz let happen upstairs Flowers won't let happen? He would never entertain the crap!

07-25-2007, 04:18 AM
dont like the flowers / car comment. How about the recent FTO picks. Tami, etc. please

07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Disgusted is an ignorant fool. Do not reply with your angry comments. It is a fact, he is not fair. Look at the previous three vehicle plans and compare seniority and the age of the vehicles assigned. Get to your own conclusion. Also, look at the January bid. Two senior officers were denied certain days that were later given to junior black officers. That is another fact since the officers complaint but not officially in lieu of retaliation. For example, a junior black officer in zone 4 had a newer vehicle than a senior officer. Check yourself.

08-03-2007, 03:44 PM
NAZARIO????...THE MAN HAS AN EGO THE SIZE OF URANUS!...HE WAS IN HOMICIDE FOR YEARS, INTERVIEWING SCUMBAGS, GETTING THEM TO CONFESS TO MURDERS HOW DO YOU THINK HE HAS TREATED EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN UP THERE FOR STUPID MEANINGLESS COMPLAINTS??...THE SAME AS A 31 SUBJECT. THE MAN HAS NO SPINE AND IS JUST ANOTHER 100 CRONIE!!!!!

08-04-2007, 04:19 AM
If you feel so strong about Nazario, why don't you just confront him and tell him. An officer did in front of segeants and a Lt. They guy is an idiot. Just check your balls and make sure they are still attached, then do what it takes to remain a MAN.

08-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Naz is n ass. Even his own FATHER, who worked for MDPD can't stand him. The next coming of another Sam Fadel. He sold his soul to the devil.

08-04-2007, 07:31 PM
If you feel so strong about Nazario, why don't you just confront him and tell him. An officer did in front of segeants and a Lt. They guy is an idiot. Just check your balls and make sure they are still attached, then do what it takes to remain a MAN.

Have you fondled your own lately?? :lol:

Probably not,can't find them. :oops:

09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Nazario is a pompuss azz...He is a 100 cronie...While in IA he treated every officer like criminals for meaningless complaints. He is no more of a man than a chimp!!...well I think a chimp has more common sence than he does....Flowers for what I have seen is a good man for the job. He is fair, and consistent. Lets hope the nazzi doesnt have another shot in IA.

10-08-2007, 02:42 PM

It's kinda hard to tell a weezel what you think of it....MORON!

10-08-2007, 11:01 PM
http://www.doralpd.com/JobOpportunities.htm

10-10-2007, 04:29 PM

I THINK YOURE HAVING A GAY AFFAIR WITH NAZZ,,,,SINCE THE ONLY THING YOU TALK ABOUT IS BALLS...OH AND NAZZ....WORM!