PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on Worch

07-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Ok guys, give me some direction I need specific dirt on Worch. I need to take him out before he makes a real mess in here Charlotte. Just point the way, yes I am serious about this. IAs, computer stuff, why he really doesnt work there any more, things that are concreate and can be backed up with a little leg work. Help me out with AS much as you know. I'll even keep you informed if you like...

David from Charlotte

07-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Sheriff White has not commented other than to say Worch left to run for Sheriff in Charlotte. As for his IA, file, there will be nothing there. Try to interview female secretaries throughout the bureaus he worked in though.

07-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I also heard that Worch had something to do with some stolen helicopter parts.

07-05-2007, 02:25 PM
THE GUY IS AN ASSHOLE AND NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT. HE HELPED RUN OUR AGENCY TO THE GROUND.

07-05-2007, 08:28 PM
No kidding..but we really need to help our brothers in Charlotte...gezz the guy is now running for Sheriff...lets throw them some bones!

07-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks guys for the comments...

What will the female employees have to say...names...incidents / dates and times? Rumors or fact?

What about the helicopter parts...point me in the right direction...I will dig it up...

What are the real names...IAs? The deeper the dirt the better...think politics guys

Again thanks for responding!

David

07-05-2007, 11:58 PM
David,

Most of the dirt we got on him came from Charlotte. The helicopter parts was already investigated. The hard drive was investigated.

No IA's. Worst was his blowing up a car engine not getting oil changed.

Only shot you have at anything up here is possibly with some female secretaries, but I can assure you there will be no statements from them since they were taken care of.

Highly doubtful you will get dirt in Pasco.

07-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Blowing up his car, now that's funny. He would nail any deputy here in Charlotte who had done that. What about his policies about traffic stops? Did he make everyone only write a warning if the violator never received one before? He did that here, also the survey cards to people who you just wrote a big ticket to. Did he make policies like that there also?

07-09-2007, 08:53 PM
still need dirt...newspaper articles etc. point the way

07-09-2007, 09:30 PM
The secretaries were given upgraded positions with higher salaries, so they will not speak.

He did have us turn off overhead lights on a traffic stop if the lights could possibly flash into a restaurant, or business nearby because the businesses might not like having their patrons subjected to seeing a person being stopped by a deputy as it creates a spectacle for that business.

He never started the survey cards because we in pasco would have filled them all out ourselves and mailed them all in within 24 hours of getting them, or we would have just shoved them up his a$$.

He did also mandate that deputies have a citizen pull into a parking space and the deputy would pull into a space next to them with the lights turned off if a citizen pulled into a parking lot during a traffic stop and the stop would cause other vehicle traffic in the parking lot to be required to go around the patrol car and violator.

He is basically just a non officer safety, does not like uniformed personnel, overly educated fool who thinks he is better than everyone else so he uses big words to try and impress. He will be a cancer to any agency he occupies space at and you all should start the chemotherapy right now and prevent the spread of worchonoma.

07-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Didnt he work in Munroe County also?

07-10-2007, 03:56 AM
What did they do with the computer information?

07-12-2007, 03:58 PM
hey Dave, He goes to Russia 1 month a year???????? can you say "UNDERGROUND"

07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
really?

07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
So what you are saying he mud fishes for trouser trout....... :roll:

07-13-2007, 03:57 PM
The man was just weird, carring around that little box everywhere he went, he was just weird :!: :!:

07-22-2007, 01:00 AM
??????????

07-22-2007, 10:34 PM
I guess you were never there at night when he was around the office. numerous deputies saw him with the little box walking out of the office.,
U must be a newbie or an old fart not to see him.

07-23-2007, 12:02 AM
what was the box?

07-28-2007, 02:31 AM
cmon guys...give me some stuff :cry:

07-28-2007, 07:41 AM
cmon guys...give me some stuff :cry: Get a life and just do your job.

09-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Too bad he is running for Sheriff 08' here in Charlotte....Worch is a greddy politician, not a COP....We experienced he once before and now he has the b*lls to run again...