PDA

View Full Version : Look for yourself (PBA website)

07-04-2007, 02:08 AM
If any of you don't believe there will be a PERC election, then go to the BCPBA.COM website and look for yourself. Click under BSO ALERT. It looks like a headstone to me!!!! So much for your lies J.W and R.D

07-04-2007, 05:39 AM
Direct link to memo on PBA website (http://www.bcpba.homestead.com/BSOAlert.pdf)

IUPA supporters its time to turn it up a notch and let all your friends know how important this is. We're tired of the back door deals with administration and shady practices.

Don't listen to the fear mongers who are worried that this is delaying our contract. That's fine, we didn't want 3% anyway and the PBA wouldn't even acknowledge this.

If the IUPA doesn't get the job done then we'll bring in somebody else until it's right!

07-04-2007, 11:52 AM
I doesnt matter was union we choose.........nobody cares about their co-workers. If we did stick togeather we would be stronger!

07-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I doesnt matter was union we choose.........nobody cares about their co-workers. If we did stick togeather we would be stronger!

Obviously someone cares about their coworkers or they would not have brought this movement to the table

07-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Bringing this movement (IUPA) to the table is just like having a bowel movement. Smells, have to wipe up after and it, then it gets flushed away........IUPA aint gonna happen, but enjoy your dreams.....youll wake up sometime

07-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Bringing this movement (IUPA) to the table is just like having a bowel movement. Smells, have to wipe up after and it, then it gets flushed away........IUPA aint gonna happen, but enjoy your dreams.....youll wake up sometime

The only thing that smells around here is the PBA and it's nuptial vows to the current BSO administration.

Please continue to dismiss your surroundings while the rest of us vote out this injustice

03-20-2008, 12:53 PM
IUPA or PBA anybody but Parrish....I mean Brickman

03-22-2008, 05:56 AM
bump