PDA

View Full Version : Posts Accidentally Moved from Deleted Threads and Banned

07-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I dont know why or who or what. If you feel this strongly on the subject there are proper avenues to take so the allegations and facts can come out. NEXT

07-03-2007, 02:50 PM
I dont know why or who or what. If you feel this strongly on the subject there are proper avenues to take so the allegations and facts can come out. NEXT

Relax Bro....did you take your Zoloft today? It was a question, It wasn't directed at you; because obviously you didn't have the answer....maybe you can lead me to the right sources that will respond and not cover up! Tomate un Relajante que estas un poco alterado :wink:

07-03-2007, 02:53 PM

Relax Bro....did you take your CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS today? It was a question, It wasn't directed at you; because obviously you didn't have the answer....maybe you can lead me to the right sources that will respond and not cover up! Tomate un Relajante que estas un poco alterado :wink:

In case you dont understand the bottom part: Take a Chill Pill :shock:

07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
My point was, why ask this in a forum of anonimity, when you will never get a straight answer.

07-03-2007, 03:43 PM
My point was, why ask this in a forum of anonimity, when you will never get a straight answer.

You Sir are absolutely correct, why would I ever expect to have a straight answer on this forum. It's a JOKE!

07-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Good afternoon Caracas, good afternoon Havana. Greetings to the censors of this message board.

Why is it that the moderator all of a sudden feels a revelation of doing the right thing? Up to now people have been able to bash disabled sergeants, the chief, Major W, the commander and others without being deleted. Now one of the moderators friends gets exposed and we feel a sudden urge to clean up the message board. Hmmmmm.

Even in Venezuela you can say what you feel. You can do so here also, as long as you dont talk about the click. But dont worry Ill continue to expose you. :oops:

MOD 1
07-03-2007, 07:18 PM
I accidentally removed these posts when I went to remove another post. Sorry for any confusion.

Mod 1

MOD 1
07-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Good afternoon Caracas, good afternoon Havana. Greetings to the censors of this message board.

Why is it that the moderator all of a sudden feels a revelation of doing the right thing? Up to now people have been able to bash disabled sergeants, the chief, Major W, the commander and others without being deleted. Now one of the moderators friends gets exposed and we feel a sudden urge to clean up the message board. Hmmmmm.

Even in Venezuela you can say what you feel. You can do so here also, as long as you dont talk about the click. But dont worry Ill continue to expose you. :oops:

I have to manage over 300 message boards and moderators. I don't have time to read every message board. When I get a complaint, I investigate it. I received a complaint in reference to a specific thread on this board. I came and checked it out. I found that the thread violated the Terms of Use and removed it. I also banned 2 users.

I contacted Mod 34 and told them they needed to check their board. They removed some other posts. I agree that the posts violated the Terms of Use.

If you have any questions about the Terms of Use feel free to read read them, there is a link below. You can also email me with questions or complaints.

Mod 1

07-10-2007, 03:29 AM

There may be a solution to this. If we have a censorship issue on this message board then maybe we should move to another board like Yahoo groups where leoaffairs censors will have nothing to say.

Not that we should go there to make false allegations about others, on the contrary we shouold make it better than what leoaffairs has been. With yahoo at least the censorship won't be directed at those who are critical of the "CLICK". Hell it may even be a more active and involved group that deals with important issues.

And for a change we won't spend hours and hours reading childish post that target Arrebola, Hurley, Arnie, the chief and a couple of others.

07-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Wisdom is knowing the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

07-10-2007, 06:33 PM
As a long time observer of this site and leo affairs in general let me help u guys out! Toobuko is right but this site is also to have fun.
There is a difference between badmouthing,calling names and making fun of people like Manny, who take themselves too seriously and making criminal accusations!! I believe that has been explained to all of you before but if you want to be a rat *******,"go to I.A.,not this site"!
If you want to have fun,debate or actually even discuss pertinent subjects here,great! If you cant take it,chief,A.C.,Arrebola,Cmdr. Hurly and the rest,dont come on here,its that simple! There are many who dont like u guys but they cant face u man to man or Insubordination so we take our stress out here.