THERES A PLAN TO KEEP OUR JOBS... :idea:
THE "BRICK" HAS IT ALL FIGURED OUT... :twisted:
ALL OF US HAVE FAITH IN THE PBA... :?:
WE ARE JUST LIKE DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS... :shock:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU ARE INVITED TO LEAVE... :snicker:
JUST KEEP SMILING THROUGH THE PAIN... :D

AND.............. THE A S S H O L E S CONTINUE TO PROSPER... :evil: [/b]

07-03-2007, 10:28 PM
I hope the lack of pay raises we get will not be a suprise to anybody. We are going to get anything from the FHP Raise that the PBA got them. 0% through the typical 3%, I am leaning more to the 0%

07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Any raise we get will be followed by an immediate increase in PBA dues in the same amount (or greater) than the raise. :oops: :oops:

07-07-2007, 12:20 PM
So, guys, for the pay we're getting, don't forget to write ticket, night eyes, day watch cards, and oh, arrests. Up those arrests boys... keep a smiling face when you see the Sheriff at the PSB, and don't forget to say hi and shake his hand. I see a lot of you a** kissers doing that.

We should go on a slow-down work load. What are they going to do to us, put us in Pompano on midnights? Been there, still there, done that.

Don't give up your life, it's not worth it.

:evil: :twisted: :shock:

07-07-2007, 01:11 PM
So, guys, for the pay we're getting, don't forget to write ticket, night eyes, day watch cards, and oh, arrests. Up those arrests boys... keep a smiling face when you see the Sheriff at the PSB, and don't forget to say hi and shake his hand. I see a lot of you a** kissers doing that.

We should go on a slow-down work load. What are they going to do to us, put us in Pompano on midnights? Been there, still there, done that.

Don't give up your life, it's not worth it.

:evil: :twisted: :shock:
Here's a thought.... You mean you have to actually work as a cop to make the pay you signed up for?????? Integrity, Whoooo

03-03-2008, 08:10 PM
:oops: :oops: :cry: :cry:

03-05-2008, 04:49 PM
If you all are so unhappy then go work somewhere else. Whine whine whine. Its like trying to teach a bunch of kids to be grateful for what they have.

03-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Pay raises? What pay raises? Haven't seen one of them in a long while