PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who

07-03-2007, 04:03 AM
I visit the same hair salon you do, and the word is that you told the cute little blonde that she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? You really should be careful who you are talking to because you dont know who they are related to or know in this small town, especially making that comment to a woman who is not your wife.

07-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I visit the same hair salon you do, and the word is that you told the cute little blonde that she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen? You really should be careful who you are talking to because you dont know who they are related to or know in this small town, especially making that comment to a woman who is not your wife.

Let me know what salon, I need a news story! You know where to contact me.

07-04-2007, 03:52 PM
i'm trying to figure out if this is the press or sgt. i.a./p.i.o.? probably wishing to speak to the same gal as p.o.s. to be like his daddy :devil:

07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Its the same salon he visits... everyone knows

07-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Has anyone else noticed that since the chef and wife have been on vacation, there has been no one defending him on this site? I believe that answers my question of who is defending him. You don't have any friends in this city, do ya? Look elsewhere losers. You're not wanted here.

07-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Ha ha ha ha... too funny yeah have you noticed nobody has said eat sh*t and die or something to that effect and no one called any one a cry baby lately..... could it be the hospital has cracked down on the internet surfing... naaaaa
its vacay baby maybe they will push his paperwork through faster somewhere else

07-06-2007, 01:31 AM
yea but wait till this weekend... they will be back online! who will they be:

A) a chief from another small agency?

B) Guest5?

C) Guestso?

D) Pet Detective?

E) Or another made-up person?

we will be watching and eager to respond to your bulls**t!

07-06-2007, 01:32 AM

B) Guest5?

C) Guestso?

D) Pet Detective?

07-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I guess he and the wife got "smart" and quit posting! took them long enough to figure it out. :lol:

07-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Well it seems but soon there will be a new post asking how is it to work at ZPD(chef), or some one posting a wish for the cry babies to die (wifey) last but not least commenting on ol'chefy how well he does his job and just complimenting him so much.... BEWARE OF THE OL'DOG AND HIS BI*CH THEY WILL NIP AT YOU AS SOON AS YOU TURN YOUR BACK.....

By the way I went to that salon, and got my tips done I look great as a blonde I wonder if I can get a job at ZPD not that the compliments from a man will do much for me but I look fab...

the buzzard sleeps at night....
the snarf eats ONLY on a full moon...
the blind dog still sniffs strangers...
and...........................
chefy sucks........
not that it had anything to do with my post, I just wanted to call chefy a buzzard and remind him he sucks.....
Love ya mean it Clem

07-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh by the way Clem, he just got home... "working late again". Had to make a traffic stop to justify why he was late and guess where his stop was... the parking lot of Chili's... Imagine that, was he looking for that female waitress that works there? Was her car there?

Always watching!

07-23-2007, 01:28 AM

B) Guest5?

C) Guestso?

D) Pet Detective?

WHAT'S A MATTER, CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? BEEN NO RESPONSES FROM ALL THOSE SO-CALLED FOLLOWERS! GUESS WE KNOW THE REAL TRUTH NOW!