PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Threads and Banned Users

MOD 1
07-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I deleted several threads and banned 2 users. These users were making allegations of possible criminal wrong doing without providing any evidence to back it up. This violates the Terms of Use.

If you have any questions about the Terms of Use, there is a link near the bottom of this post, or you can email me.

Thanks,

Mod 1

07-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Sir,thank you! None of us can ever come close to Solomon but you have shown wisdom and fairness! ALL the mods could learn from you.
I hope the rest of the fine men and women of the MDSBP dept. follow your advice.
Lets cooperate and have fun but never incriminate!!!!!

07-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Come on Bert. The guys just want 5 pages like the city. Make sure to invite me to your retirement party.

07-03-2007, 12:46 PM
I deleted several threads and banned 2 users. These users were making allegations of possible criminal wrong doing without providing any evidence to back it up. This violates the Terms of Use.

If you have any questions about the Terms of Use, there is a link near the bottom of this post, or you can email me.

Thanks,

Mod 1

Thank you for the clarification; however, I've asked a question twice, and have received no response. Yet, my messages keep on getting deleted..I'm not using profanity, i'm not using names, i'm not accusing anyone nor am I desrespecting or alleging anything...I'm simply asking a question...what are the requirements to run a business from a Miami Dade Public School? how am I alleging anything with this question? Thank you MOD1 for allowing me to ask a simple question, hoping I would get a response. :!:

07-03-2007, 01:43 PM
You cant run a business from a school. There, does that answer your question. Move on, get over it.

07-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Good afternoon Caracas, good afternoon Havana. Greetings to the censors of this message board.

Why is it that the moderator all of a sudden feels a revelation of doing the right thing? Up to now people have been able to bash disabled sergeants, the chief, Major W, the commander and others without being deleted. Now one of the moderators friends gets exposed and we feel a sudden urge to clean up the message board. Hmmmmm.

Even in Venezuela you can say what you feel. You can do so here also, as long as you dont talk about the click. But dont worry Ill continue to expose you. :oops:

DITTO Brother! I asked a simple question and my messages got deleted.

Edited by Mod 1

07-03-2007, 09:36 PM
MY brother John,glad to see you are still a good guy and patrolling those mean schools at night,l.o.l.
Johnny,you are so right. The crap on our site is off the chain but their is a difference! Most of the crap is just personal attacks! You know,stuff like,I hate lt. so and so and so and so is a biaaattcchhh,NO BIG DEAL!
I have been dragged through the mud on their too and you know what?
I WIPE MY A$$ WITH WHAT ANNONYMOUS FOLKS SAY AND I EVEN LAUGH! I KIND OF ENJOY THE BANTER,L.O.L. ITS STRESS RELEASE AND NO,THEY WONT TELL ME TO MY FACE SO WHY WORRY?
NOW,WHAT SOME JACKA$$,COWARD,SNITCH IN YOUR DEPT DID AND IS STILL TRYING, IS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! I HOPE U GET IT?
COPS/MEN,DONT SNITCH ON THEIR BROS AND IF THEY FEEL COMPELLED,"THEN GO TO I.A.,NOT A PUBLIC SITE WITH NO WAY TO DEFEND YOURSELF,NOT AGAINST TRASH TALK,WHO CARES BUT POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS!!
That my friend is disgraceful and unmanly/brotherly.
If I knew who tried to hurt Ian and Willie,just as if they were trying to hurt you,THEY WOULD BE OSTRACIZED!!
IF I WAS GETTING MY A$$ BEATEN BY A 39 AND THAT COP WAS MY BACK UP,"I WOULD SPIT ON THEIR FACE AND ASK THEM TO GET THE FU78 AWAY FROM ME AND TAKE MY BEATING! AM I CLEAR NOW? THANK U AND WATCH OUT CAUSE YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ENEMY IN YOUR RANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh and John,I have 19months left in the DROP so dont worry,YOU WILL BE INVITED ALONG WITH MY FRIENDS IN REGION4 AND GIU!