PDA

View Full Version : If you had your choice . . .

07-02-2007, 12:46 AM
If you had your choice, who would you pick for Chief?
Who would you pick for Captains?
Who would you pick for Sergeants?

In other words, let's tell the citizens of Zhills what the officers' choices of a tiered agency are. After all, you're the ones that have to work for and with these people. Give some reasons why you would pick John Doe for X-position, too, while you're at it.

(Maybe someone from the City Council reads this site!? or should!)

07-02-2007, 02:00 PM
You want us to name who would be the best one in these positions? Then "he" could run them off too. The only person I would name now is Randy Belasic, this man was young but he would have made a good chief. Cpt Belasic knows the law, he has a Masters Degree in law, Cpt cared about the men. Cpt Belasic always made sure proceedure was followed so no one would get hurt and arrests were done correctly. I can name him because "he" cannot run him off, Cpt Belasic got fed up
with the lies, ignorance of the law, complete disregard with the safety of the men and disregard to rules and regulations.
As far as City Council reading, they do not give a ratsa$$ about us or what is happening. Steve is just as ignorant as "he" is. At least they all will be until something happens and they need us. :(

07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
You really think he'd get rid of the whole department?
Well, I guess that means picketing is out of the question, unless you-all did it with hoods over your heads.

07-03-2007, 12:40 AM
I thought you all wanted to take Bob White for your Chief?

We have his stuff all packed and he is waiting on the front steps. Please come give him a new home!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

07-03-2007, 03:27 AM
I second that comment, Randy was and is a great person, friend and officer ... u r correct he was fed up and no matter what that butt of a chief u have says about him he and you fellow officers know differently, I believe a donkey right now would help u all out better than what u have now!

07-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Pass! :)
Where'd this guy come from anyway? Was he a ditch digger or something?

07-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Sgt. of i.a./p.i.o is very immature for his position, he cannot complete a i.a without discussing the investigation with everyone except the person being investigated. He is quick to talk crap about other officers including the chef and capt s. and then acts like your best friend to your face. way to go sgt. exposing your undercover officers on national television, idiot. :cry:

07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Well, sounds like chief FOS (remember what that means-FULL OF S--T) has a son. So does that mean you already know the next captain?It sounds like chief FOS taught him everything he knew. Does he use the same beauty shop? Does he stay too long at Chili's? Does he tell the same racist jokes? The same dirty jokes? If chief FOS stops too fast sgt. of i.a./p.i.o will have a broken nose? YEP, guess everyone now knows who the next cpt. :wink: will be. Sorry, don't mean for them to be the "BUTT" of the joke. :lol: