PDA

View Full Version : PBA/ PBA Representatives versus PBA members

07-01-2007, 01:42 PM
PBA Representative/ this sounds like an oxymoron. What representation? Where and when? The only quality representation you can get is when you need an actual attorney from the PBA. The PBA Representatives are strickly for and working on behalf of the Sheriff's Office and the PBA. Is'nt it also ironic that the majority of PBA representatives for DLE are supervisors, Sgt's and above, and just a small portion of representatives are actual Deputies. It's pathetic. Your alleged representatives look out only for their best interests and the interests of their friends. Not whats best for everyone within the collective bargaining unit. Thanks go to the representatives for taking detail money away from hard working people to put toward their own and friends retirement who are preparing to retire or die in the next few years. Boost that drop money huh? Thank you for holding an alleged impartial and fair vote. Thank you for counting the ballots properly and collecting all of the ballot boxes in a timely manner. It's par for the course that this type of vote tampering would happen of course in all places Broward County Florida

And now ladies and gentlemen begins the onslaught of discrediting information and lack of plausible reasoning for the leech style draining of funds from a hard working persons paychecks in order to boost the retirement of the elderly and greedy. I love ya. I love and appreciate the way you suckle on the pay raises of the employees. I enjoy the raping I get every two weeks on behalf of whats in my best interests. What holds a person down? The greed of others. I encourage others to listen to the chatty four digit ccn vets and listen to how their financial gain goes through the roof do to their greed and ridding on the backs of hard working people. The reason we work details is to raise our ability for financial gain. Not so you can raise your retirement end balance within the next five years as a result of your lack of financial planning the last 25 years. I anticipate and encourage your negative replies, and the blatant ignorance that will transpire. I can count on one hand how many actual intelligent response this post will instigate.

I also courage the younger deputies to review whats in your best interest. You do not need the elderly, ready to retire and presently moving to Georgia or Tennessee in their log cabins, implimenting restrictions upon your financial gain to boost their own. You further do not need anyone assisting you to secure your financial future as this has been determined to be in your best interests. You are incapable of deciding where you want your money to go, so we as members of the PBA shall make this financial decision for you!!!

And for your information, is it not funning that there are no records of where this money is going. The only excuse offered is that the Sheriff's Office is collecting these funds and submitting funds on your behalf. Because the Florida Retirement Sysytem will not accept a contribution from you. Check it out. Ask questions. I'm not making this up. Why has the detail money not been properly documented upon your check stub. You work details, do the math. Why is it out of thirty <$30.00> an hour you only see fifteen, <$15.00>? People made more money without the detail rate increase on the old system than the new and improved on your behalf because your incapable f doing it yourself system. I LOVE IT!!! Please I beg you. Use the Pete Rose extended handle for his pleasure bat on me the next go round. You may resume the excuses. By the way, this is not all your going to hear about this subject because it's not over by a far. I wonder if Carmel Cafferral or Help Me Howard is aware of the atrocities being committed by the PBA, to it's members.

And since I can't leave well enough alone let's address the nepotism in the PBA. How the family Mr. Brickman, I hope the new home construction in Georgia is going well. It was explained to me before, but a refresher never hurts, How do you launder that money again?

For future reference Lance is an innovator, I am a motivator. We just might be biologically related, twice removed.

07-01-2007, 02:09 PM
For informational purposes;

What's really important, financial gain or what charges someone faces, who's dating who, who is the hottest in BSO by the way your married and should not be asking or my personal favorite the ignorant posts which keep your mind off of the real facts. No less keep you preoccupied while I dig deep in your pocket and remove the funds that I need as a PBA administrator, Representative/ soon to be retiree. You know I love you right. Where's my money Mr. Brickman, and PBA cronies/ opps I meant my hard working Representatives. Never mind I found it it's in your FRS and drop collecting interest so you can have bragging rights to the other low ccn members. You sure got over on us, thanks again.

07-02-2007, 04:10 AM
For informational purposes;

What's really important, financial gain or what charges someone faces, who's dating who, who is the hottest in BSO by the way your married and should not be asking or my personal favorite the ignorant posts which keep your mind off of the real facts. No less keep you preoccupied while I dig deep in your pocket and remove the funds that I need as a PBA administrator, Representative/ soon to be retiree. You know I love you right. Where's my money Mr. Brickman, and PBA cronies/ opps I meant my hard working Representatives. Never mind I found it it's in your FRS and drop collecting interest so you can have bragging rights to the other low ccn members. You sure got over on us, thanks again.

Oh, I forgot, I am a FNG who has wed and thur off, but I should be on days with weekends off because I have two years on the job.

02-29-2008, 03:46 AM
bump