06-29-2007, 02:11 AM
Congratulations Lt. Berman.

06-29-2007, 04:11 AM

Promotion or Sunrise Politics :?:

06-29-2007, 05:13 AM

Yes, I can see the politics at work. This must be the new direction for the department. Promote from the bottom of the list and toss out the high scores from the top of the list.

See you at the Banana Boat, or is now at the golf course, for the new promotions and decisions for the department. How much more will the new contract cost us? :devil:

06-29-2007, 04:45 PM

Yes, I can see the politics at work. This must be the new direction for the department. Promote from the bottom of the list and toss out the high scores from the top of the list.

See you at the Banana Boat, or is now at the golf course, for the new promotions and decisions for the department. How much more will the new contract cost us? :devil:

Who needs a stinking list :!: Mayor Lomelo has returned and it's back to the 70's at the PD. Orders are called in to 777 every day. I'm going to start playing golf and kissing up. Don't spend the time studing for a test it no longer works. It's who you know, not how good a cop you are, so we can join them or get passed over.

06-29-2007, 04:59 PM

Who needs a stinking list :!: Mayor Lomelo has returned and it's back to the 70's at the PD. Orders are called in to 777 every day. I'm going to start playing golf and kissing up. Don't spend the time studing for a test it no longer works. It's who you know, not how good a cop you are, so we can join them or get passed over.

Sorry, the club is full, no more new members.

06-30-2007, 03:05 AM
This man deserves what he got. I could be more happy for him and glad he got what he got. An ass kisser he is not! He proves himself capable by the job he does not the way he portrays it on paper.

Congrats again to you LT, the rest of road patrol cannot be more pleased with the outcome!

07-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Judging by the large amount of people at Lou's party last night it is obvious that he was the best candidate.And the peoples choice...........

07-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Yep, everyone was at Lt B's party except for a "two people" I guess they were on the internet or something...

HATS OFF TO YOU LT. B. YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THIS PROMOTION AND YOU HAVE EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!!!

07-01-2007, 07:08 PM

Sorry, the club is full, no more new members.

How many got passed over and why?

07-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Its not whom was made, its just a Chief that has been here only two weeks came to this conclusion. I don't think so,the Chief was fed his choice. In the bigger picture how many choices are going to be fed to him. I think the same old boys are still behind the scenes running the show. Need we spell out who the string pullers are?

07-03-2007, 01:06 AM
just because people were at his party and because he's popular doesn't mean he's the best person for the job. it's easy to be popular when you try to be everyone's friend. discipline someone instead of banishing them out west, or make someone do their job, even if they do help you coach a team.

let's see now how many friends he keeps now that there is some accountability. wait till the first time a classic tune up occurs, we'll see how many friends he takes care of.

as a lt is he going to condone some of the things he allowed as a sgt? i mean he's now upper management.

he was a really good cop on the road and when he was in db. after he came he has changed a lot. still, i congratulate him on the accomplishment.

07-03-2007, 01:39 PM
"He was a really good cop on the road and when he was in db. After he came he has changed a lot"? You my friend are completely lost! He is one of the handful of 10-8 cops in our department. There is a reason why he is so popular, because he takes care of his guys. And on a side note, I really don't care about your reference "wait till the first time a classic tune up occurs" This a public forum, think about it before you write your stupid comments pertaining to this man. Management or not, LT knows where he came from.

Finally, I don’t appreciate you saving face by saying, "I congratulate him on the accomplishment." Anyone who reads your post knows you are full of BS.

02-23-2008, 11:28 PM
politics is always sunrise..look at misiti he should be in jail......he bets with a bookie... he is the biggest ass I have ever known.....I hope his retirement is short lived and the Feds get himm OHH yes they talked to him and he cryed like a little baby...wowo real tuff guy...no just an a hole