PDA

View Full Version : B.P.D.

06-28-2007, 07:04 PM
I wish everyone that reads this site to believe that we, the employees of the police dept. and city, have given up on anything to be done with the serious issue lingering here. It starts at the top and works its way down, and the citizens are going to pay for it, if they have not already, it is the "show up and go home" attitude. If this is what the citizens want, this is what they will get with this chief. Seasoned employees leaving due to one persons doings! Real sad. No one will take a stand and fix the problems we are facing. Of course, nobody is leaving at this point due to the tax issues, but you wait and see what happens after the session. City Officials might as well change the name from ZPD to BPD (Barnes Police Dept.). The numbers are high at the PD, WE WANT HIM GONE! Instead of just hearing it from a few, talk to all the employees and find out the truth! He's telling everyone that it's going great and he sees an improvement daily, HE'S LYING AGAIN! Were tired of his embarrassing ways of doing things and it needs to be corrected. If you sit back and watch what he'll do, it will start by him placing some idiot in as captain and then it will cause a snow ball effect. Watch and see!. I will remind all of you of this point, later on.

Someone stand up and do the right thing. I bet things would be taken more seriously if ex-councilperson King was still aboard!

06-28-2007, 09:46 PM
This mentality of the officers has nothing to do with who is chief. Your attitude, how you do your job and represent the City of Zephyrhills, is each officer's responsibility and reflects his/her self esteem, confidence and capability to perform his/her duties. To blame one person because you do not care or are lazy is merely an excuse. It sounds like the Chief might be guilty of allowing such behavior and not being more forward. Motivating the troops starts with first line supervisors on up.
When you use the term Barnes Police Department, well in a way you are right, just like when Howell and Eiland were Chief it was thier department.
They had thier way of doing things and you either liked it or learned to like it. So, my friend, I ask you: Are you going to keep using the excuse that the city hired a Chief from the outside instead of one of the good ol boys to be lazy, consistently embarrass yourself and the police department, or are you going to step up, take pride in yourself, your work and promote a healthy work atmosphere? It could be contagious. Try it; you'll feel better.

06-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks chief for your response but it's not intended for you to respond. We can get that any day of the week. Quit trying to respond to a string and try to make it something that it isn't.

It sucks here because of YOU! You just can't stay off here, can you?

06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Guest5, you better be careful. You speak of the past Chiefs, and I mean CHIEF EILAND and HOWELL as though you know of them. Before you speak, you better have the gloves on! Talk Shit about those great leaders, you better be ready for a fight! How can you even compare this sorry individual to those real chiefs that handled their people and people enjoyed working with them. They were respected and did an outstanding job and survived here more than three years as this clown! I worked with CHIEF EILAND and this present chief isn't even a pimple on his ass!

Before you talk shit, know you're facts, asshole!!!!!

06-29-2007, 03:50 AM
Guest, as with all great leaders they move on and new people take thier place. This is called "History". With time comes change, if you have been around law enforcement as long as you claim, you have witnessed this change at a federal, state, and local level.
Read what you write and ask yourself who really is the problem within the Zephyrhills Police Department. The "guest" who writes post like a second grader or a Chief that best you can come up with is purchase issues.

The good ol days are gone, get over it and move forward.

06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
only has issues with purchase orders... comon chief. are you wishing a list of the illegal things that you have done and your issues with women around the pd and outside? talk about a person with a short memory, you don't want to go there, do you?
my question to you and you already answered the question, you must think that the way you purchased the tazers and vehicles was perfectly ok and everyone else was just misunderstood you. you will get the ultimate punishment and we will see how ****y you are then. you suck and will always suck as a chief and as a person.

06-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I cannot believe how ZPD has gone down. I was on the Fire Dept when
Chief Eiland was here and then Chief Howell. This so called "chief sitting
bull---t" could not even wipe there arsses. He is not qualified. I am
very sad to see a very intelligent, kind, honest captain leave. I know his
whole family. He held ZPD in high esteem and was very proud to be a
member of this dept. This so called "chief sitting bull---t" was very happy
to see him leave. I guess if a captain has MUCH more education than the
chief, and knows the law better, it makes him feel insecure.
Why Steve arn't you listening to the men and woman about this "chief
sitting bull---t? Were you here when a council member was impeached?
Can you say Deboe? Just remember "We" the voters do have a say. You,
Steve, need to wake up and listen to these men. Where are the rest of
the council members. How can you sit by and let this illegal stuff go on?
I always thought "ignorance of the law is no excuse," but you are giving
this "chief sitting bull---t" all kind of excuses. I guess just HIS being
ignorant is an excuse. I myself am not happy to see my taxes being
wasted by this excuse of a "chief", and see a great department going
down the tubes all because of ONE individual - I cannot even call him a
man. And Mrs. "chief sitting bull---t" I don't care to hear from you, YOU
have nothing to say, you are an OUTSIDER, and always will be.