PDA

View Full Version : Joe Arpio For Sheriff

06-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Nuff' Said!!

06-30-2007, 06:45 AM
Nuff' Said!!Clean the place up Joe!!!

06-30-2007, 10:36 AM
Nuff' Said!!Clean the place up Joe!!!

First and foremost, some idiot spelled Joe's last name wrong. It's Arpaio..... Next, I tbought we were supporting Daniel D, Goldberg for sheriff of Broward county. Danny G. is leagues above Ken Padowitz and Al Lamberti. Please support Dan Goldberg for sheriff in 2008. We need to clean up the Broward Sheriff's Office!

06-30-2007, 06:39 PM
[quote=Insider]Nuff' Said!!Clean the place up Joe!!!

First and foremost, some idiot spelled Joe's last name wrong. It's Arpaio..... Next, I tbought we were supporting Daniel D, Goldberg for sheriff of Broward county. Danny G. is leagues above Ken Padowitz and Al Lamberti. Please support Dan Goldberg for sheriff in 2008. We need to clean up the Broward Sheriff's Office![/quote:3uas306o]

Give it a rest Danny.

06-30-2007, 06:44 PM
First and foremost, some idiot spelled Joe's last name wrong. It's Arpaio..... Next, I tbought we were supporting Daniel D, Goldberg for sheriff of Broward county. Danny G. is leagues above Ken Padowitz and Al Lamberti. Please support Dan Goldberg for sheriff in 2008. We need to clean up the Broward Sheriff's Office!

I think the only people around here supporting Ken Padowitz and Daniel Goldberg are Ken Padowitz and Daniel Goldberg.

07-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Talk to someone who works for Arpaio. He's the worst. Just out for headlines (sound familiar?) and treats his people like crap.

05-04-2008, 06:51 PM
I used to work for Joe in Maricopa county and found him to be a great sheriff.

05-05-2008, 05:37 AM
Talk to someone who works for Arpaio. He's the worst. Just out for headlines (sound familiar?) and treats his people like crap.

Hes my hero, just gave his guys that he treats like crap and eight thousand dollar raise. Does that sound like someone too??? Oh Im sorry it would take Three contracts us for us to get that much money.

05-05-2008, 09:47 PM
We need someone like Sheriff Joe to take over BSO.He would fire all of the pussies we have in our administration.He would fire all of our ***** supervisors,he would fire all of the do nothing, politicaly appointed,cop hating,***** civilian employees,and he woulf fire a lot of the pusssy deputies that have been hired since cochran.

05-06-2008, 04:07 AM
We need someone like Sheriff Joe to take over BSO.He would fire all of the pussies we have in our administration.He would fire all of our . supervisors,he would fire all of the do nothing, politicaly appointed,cop hating,. civilian employees,and he woulf fire a lot of the pusssy deputies that have been hired since cochran.

You've just described 80% of the department.

05-13-2008, 02:32 AM

I think the only people around here supporting Ken Padowitz and Daniel Goldberg are Ken Padowitz and Daniel Goldberg.

05-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Joe is running a tough re-election campaign in Phoenix.

05-16-2008, 09:31 PM
We need someone like Sheriff Joe to take over BSO.He would fire all of the pussies we have in our administration.He would fire all of our . supervisors,he would fire all of the do nothing, politicaly appointed,cop hating,. civilian employees,and he woulf fire a lot of the pusssy deputies that have been hired since cochran.

You've just described 80% of the department.

What would you do for a job then?