PDA

View Full Version : Secretary pay $$$$ OMG

06-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Wow why be a Dep. working nights and Holidays when ya can make 74.000/75.000 just to be a Secretary for the Sheriff.
What a slap in the face to the guys/gals out there doing the job. But then on the other hand Secretary work is really dangerous.

06-27-2007, 06:28 AM
it amounts to [edited by Mod 11] Bob White. We will see you become unemployed and groupie-less. Remember when you said there were not enough deputies to affect a countywide election? Ask that of Lee Cannon. Screw with us and you will see a resolve like no other.

If you think we have performed as well as we have with the understaffed conditions for the last few years, just wait. We are capable of performing greatness even outside of our 9-5 jobs and you will soon see that.

06-27-2007, 11:25 PM
I wonder how much the Major's secretary "Sgt. Troy Fergueson" makes :lol:

06-28-2007, 01:11 PM
YOU MEAN HIS BEEAATCH.

07-21-2007, 05:51 PM
I might not be in patrol but there no reason for her to make that kind of money there is alot of stress in my division and make alot less then that

08-01-2007, 05:24 AM
The Sheriff being Bob White or any Sheriff is paying his secretary to be loyal and keep everything heard or seen within the walls of that office. If you paid that position a normal secretary salary you would not have that kind of loyalty. The Sheriff's secretary job is also at jepordy every four years when a new sheriff could be elected. I know being law enforcement you thought this issue through before attacking these ladies.

It alarms me to see the post on this site, and know the post are coming from grown adults who call themselves professionals.

You knew what your salary was going to be when you applied with the S.O, don't like it, leave. Oh, thats right where are you going to work making the money you do with the amount of effort you put into your job.

08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
The Sheriff being Bob White or any Sheriff is paying his secretary to be loyal and keep everything heard or seen within the walls of that office. If you paid that position a normal secretary salary you would not have that kind of loyalty. The Sheriff's secretary job is also at jepordy every four years when a new sheriff could be elected. I know being law enforcement you thought this issue through before attacking these ladies.

It alarms me to see the post on this site, and know the post are coming from grown adults who call themselves professionals.

You knew what your salary was going to be when you applied with the S.O, don't like it, leave. Oh, thats right where are you going to work making the money you do with the amount of effort you put into your job.

Well, For your information, there are a hell of a lot of us who have been loyal to the citizens of this county for a great many years before the likes of this sheriff. We work hard and unfortunately, can't always please everyone. When the law limits our authority to step in and take police action because a crime wasn't committed, we are scum. When the offender bonds out of jail due to a constitutional guarantee afforded to people arrested, we are to blame. When we arrest someones family member, we are evil, crooked, or made the whole thing up.

When a fair salary for an executive secretary was in place and the position is sought after by a great number of other secretaries and the turnover rate in that position is the lowest in the agency, it just doesn't make sound fiscal sense to increase the salary as a reward for the loyalty you covet so much more than public safety. Your position expresses your support of the sheriff and my experience and well educated conclusion is you will support this sheriff even after a lot of issues come to light which have placed the citizens in danger by inept decision making, failure to adequately plan and refusal to address community problems.

You need to come out and do a ride along and make your decision an informed one and then come back and state that the deputies make a great wage without putting in a good amount of effort to help our citizens. Until then, your opinion and decision to support the sheriff is blind loyalty and a worthless thing in the end. Eventually, those who have little knowledge of a subject but form an opinion without knowing what they are talking about fail to matter where politics is concerned. Most of us supported this sheriff through two elections, but we have seen his objective turn from running an efficient and adequately staffed agency to one of bringing in as many supporters as possible to ensure his continued political tenure. We took measures to protect ourselves because we do fear he will be a two-term sheriff and need to have our protections in place in case a tyrant takes office. Little did we know our decision to safeguard our futures as well as our families support system would cause him to completely castrate the men and women working by taking a hard lined stance and never attempting to acknowledge the labor units.

Why does he forbid deputies to talk to each other after work behind the west operations center? He does not want union business to be passed along. Why does he not want to allow the union to pass along information to the member's mail boxes? He claimed because other entities would be able to send mail there. We have photos of different non-law enforcement related mail delivered to those very mailboxes he claims can not be used for such mail. It still gets deliverd to them today! I believe those photos will be made available around campaign time and you can read the quote in the times and then look at the photos of the mail. An educated person would question the inconsistency and ask if it was a lie? The blind loyalist will make excuses like the photos were part of a sheriffgate scandal. There are a lot of other inconsistencies that have blossomed and affect more than just Pasco residents, but those will be public when the time is right.

Again, come out and ride along and then make an informed and educated decision on what is right. Any night is a good time to ride, but Sundays are fun when our customers have drank, or drugged up the weekly paycheck and then go home to fight with each other because there is no grocery, or rent money left. Ride with us then!

08-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Guest, for your information my cjis number is three digits long, who many is yours? I have been through 5 Sheriff's and I bet Bob White hired you, and now you think you know everything. The only protection you need is do your job that YOU applied for, follow the rules and regulations for the department that YOU applied for. Again if you don't like the game go home, quit trying to spread hate and discontent among the troops.

Please go to any agency. anywhere! You will find understaffing, not enough pay, and what ever work related complaints. Your the type of person that will not be happy no matter where you work. You complained about the Salary of the Sheriff's Secretary, I gave you valid reply and you responded with a someone stole my milk and cookie response.

This clearly shows your just wanting to stir the pot instead of being proactive and setting a example for fellow employees.

08-01-2007, 07:00 PM
REALITY, It appears that guest acually out pointed and out wrote you. Great job Guest well said and I beleive what you are saying because I too have been here a long time and have seen so many things that started as very right but took a swing in the wrong direction. It is time to get this joke of an administration out of office. I will be there for the Union and also for one of the canidates for Sheriff other than the current one.

Also when I was hired I was also sold on the idea that there would be a fair system that we as employees would work under and if you call the current system fair then you have not been faced with it and would change your mind in a moments notice once it affects your family and your career.

08-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Reality, my post is dead on. I know you have the roster in front of you and have cjis numbers to compare if I tell you I have a 3 digit cjis number or a 4 digit one. I was not hired under bob white, or lee cannon. I am not a lazy worker and have a great record with the agency and the sao as well as another agency. I never put anything in my post that spreads hate. Unless you feel my wanting people to make INFORMED opinions instead of being a blind loyalist is hate. I guess hitler had a good program in your opinion since he too demanded blind loyalty from his SS.

No, I don't hink I will sell my soul for ANY man. But, good luck and I hope that works out well for you.

09-13-2007, 02:46 AM
It's the same reasoning for paying the administration the big bucks, they do little, but are in power. They might has well call the secretaries Captains, because essentially that is what they are.

09-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Look at the percentage increases and you will find that deputies and corporals have been given much bigger raises than most others in the agency (even more than those who have been given promotions). Most deputies and corporals are making $18K to $25K more today than they were under the former administration.

This is nothing more than a political move.

Do you work for the Sheriff, or against him?

09-13-2007, 12:23 PM
No , I work for the citizens of Pasco County. They need the Sheriff to realize that also. They are the ones who are losing out by his poor leadership skills.
Oh and another nice weekly catch phrase "DO YOU WORK FOR THE SHERIFF OR AGAINST HIM". If he feels we are against him , he's right, his poor skills are wrecking the agency and moral.

09-16-2007, 04:28 AM
The Sheriff may be to blame for some of this, but we can't forget the actions of the BOCC and their hidden agendas.

09-16-2007, 01:01 PM
The Sheriff may be to blame for some of this, but we can't forget the actions of the BOCC and their hidden agendas.

Which hidden agendas are those? The Commissioners following the agenda set by the Republican governor and Republican State House and Senate to lower property taxes? Oh yeah, that was what the Republican and Democratic voters wanted. That must not be what you are referring to.

The Commissioners keeping lower taxes than surrounding counties? No, that can't be it either.

The Commissioners worrying about what could happen if the voters want the Super Homestead, causing about 10-20% less revenue from Ad Valorem taxes, making even less funding available for the Sheriff? No that would not be a hidden agenda.

Or are you referring to the fact that this Sheriff went in to a budget session requesting $11 million at one fell swoop, when for the first five years he touted how he could do more with less? The fact that his timing, as well as his facts and comparisons, was flawed? The fact that the Commission COULD NOT grant his request due to the fact there was not enough funding?

Do not believe the Sheriff when he says the County does not take law enforcement seriously.

Just like when you were a kid and you wanted that cool gift for Christmas (or Hannukah) but your parents told you........ WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!!! It is the same thing here.

P.S.---- He takes credit for the good, but not responsibility for the bad.

09-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey, how about he did do more with less. Then came the growth explosion. Then came asking for more money to do more with less with(per capita) again. It is really easy to understand.... unless you have a hidden (or not so hidden) agenda.

Bob White has been the best Sheriff this county has had in 50 years.

Thank you for caring, supporting and leading this fine agency.

09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Ditto. We support you Sheriff. We will be there to walk for you and put up signs. :)

09-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes , I to will be there to hold a sign. It will say "ANYONE BUT WHITE IN '08". That fool has done more damage than any other sheriff. You are correct about 50 years , only that is the amount of time it will take to repair all of White's screwups.

09-16-2007, 08:14 PM

Which hidden agendas are those? The Commissioners following the agenda set by the Republican governor and Republican State House and Senate to lower property taxes? Oh yeah, that was what the Republican and Democratic voters wanted. That must not be what you are referring to.

The Commissioners keeping lower taxes than surrounding counties? No, that can't be it either.

The Commissioners worrying about what could happen if the voters want the Super Homestead, causing about 10-20% less revenue from Ad Valorem taxes, making even less funding available for the Sheriff? No that would not be a hidden agenda.

Or are you referring to the fact that this Sheriff went in to a budget session requesting $11 million at one fell swoop, when for the first five years he touted how he could do more with less? The fact that his timing, as well as his facts and comparisons, was flawed? The fact that the Commission COULD NOT grant his request due to the fact there was not enough funding?

Do not believe the Sheriff when he says the County does not take law enforcement seriously.

Just like when you were a kid and you wanted that cool gift for Christmas (or Hannukah) but your parents told you........ WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!!! It is the same thing here.

P.S.---- He takes credit for the good, but not responsibility for the bad.

Last year the BOCC cut $3 million from the Sheriff's request, dropping his increase well below theirs – at a time there was plenty of money. If money was tight they would have cut THEIR increase to similar levels, but they did not. This shows where their priorities are (and they are NOT public safety).

For several years, this agency has done more with less. Last year the Sheriff asked for a little more than his normal request because the growth was outpacing the efficiency. The request was similar to the BOCC's normal increases! The BOCC could have easily given the Sheriff his request, but they, instead, stabbed public safety in the back.

How come every county around us (large and small) can, and does, allocate proportionally MUCH more money toward law enforcement? Simple: Our commissioners do not consider public safety as much of a priority as those county commissioners in the rest of the state. Also, a lack of money weakens a sheriff. No one remembers that funding was sub-standard when there is a problem; they just blame the sitting sheriff (no matter who that happens to be). This reduces the threat to those currently holding the purse strings and the cycle continues.

When the entire county budget is finalized, we will probably see that several areas of the county's budget will have increases larger than the under-funded Pasco Sheriff’s Office (again showing the priorities of the BOCC). Haven't you been reading about the $2.5 million in NEW money they are putting toward "economic development?" This is at the same time they are giving the Sheriff a total of only $2.7 million more than last year (not even giving him back the amount they cut from last year's request).

It a matter of priorities more than a lack of funding, no matter what anyone says.

09-16-2007, 08:23 PM
But I thought he was courting them like a prom queen???

09-16-2007, 08:37 PM
"It a matter of priorities more than a lack of funding, no matter what anyone says."

Who made you the authority on County Government and spending Troy? Maybe the high Sheriff needs to consult with some people other than yourself so he can get a better direction. It sure seems liek the advice he has taken in the past few months is not too awful good.

09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
I guess they only want to be courted if the Sheriff doesn’t ask for anything.

There is only one reason that you would call a person names and/or attempt to figure out who is making these posts. That is to intimidate that person. “I better quit posting or the anti-administration people might figure out who I am and go on the attack.” Anyone who cares about the agency and is (or wants to be) a supervisor should know this stuff. It does not take an expert on county budgeting to figure out that where you allocate (or don’t allocate) your money compared to other counties shows your priorities. That, after all, is the definition of budgeting.

09-27-2007, 06:40 AM
How about someone from the administration post the truth.

The Sheriff's secretary is the highest paid executive secretary in the county.

The Sheriff's secretary has her own secretary.

There are two other secretaries working in the front office.

How about the philosophy......More with less.

Oh I'm sorry, not with a boss who takes care of the people who are in his pocket.

09-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Hey, how about he did do more with less. Then came the growth explosion. Then came asking for more money to do more with less with(per capita) again. It is really easy to understand.... unless you have a hidden (or not so hidden) agenda.

The growth explosion did not just happen within the past two years, if he had a clue he should have been asking for more money and deputies instead of making us a third world agency

09-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow, you just pick on everyone. I am a little familiar with the front office and they do not have four secretaries working for the Sheriff. The Sheriff has two, one is an executive assistant and the other is a bureau secretary. You may be thinking of the Colonel’s secretary, I don’t know. I guess you just want to pick on everyone who supports the Sheriff. His secretary may be making a good salary, but I have known her for a long time and I think she started 25 years ago on the switchboard and worked her way up. If you find fault for someone working hard and earning their way to the top, you are an idiot and will just find fault with everyone.

09-28-2007, 02:26 AM
So I guess every secretary that has 25 years here makes that much. Wow , we deputies with that much time dont make that much.

09-28-2007, 04:24 AM
So I guess every secretary that has 25 years here makes that much. Wow , we deputies with that much time dont make that much.

Welcome to BWW.

Bob White's World!

That does not even compare to giving a decon at his church a position as head of Vehicle Maintenance. Mother still did all of his work.

Creating a position for TWO assistants to Bob. Bill and Bob.

Promoting a Training Sergeant to Lt., when all he did was perform a dog and pony show for the last three years. Look at the training records. They are in disrepair.

Giving two of your friends from Tampa a job as Part time Posse members.

Giving your HR director an $18000.00 raise in one year.

Giving your Lt. COl a $24000.00 raise in one year.

Giving your new HR director a manager to help her do the job when she wasn't even qualified to begin with.

Creating a Captains position at $11000.00 just to hide him when you know he can not perform.

Having four secretaries for the staff when the last sheriff had two.

Preaching more with less, but creating a Captain over Admin, a Lt. over training, a Lt. over COP, a Sgt. over volunteers, adding a bunch of COP deputies that no one sees, dismantling the STOP teams and the STEP unit and hiding 60 + positions.

Is he on our side or doing what he feels like!!!!!!

Remember more with less. Unless your BOB.

09-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, the whole point was that she advanced. If you are still a deputy after 25 years, I guess it may be that you always wanted to stay a deputy. If you haven’t advanced then you shouldn’t compare yourself to someone who has. You probably don’t even have a clue how much she makes anyway, or do you believe everything you read on this web site. I doubt she makes $75,000. The majority of the stuff posted here are just lies in order to get people upset. I also think that her job is in jeopardy every four years and she is not protected like most other members are. I guess you can’t find fault with our leader so now you have moved onto others.

09-28-2007, 10:15 PM
LOL that is the problem you fail to see the faults that were just listed and if you look at public record you will find almost ever thing you see here are the truths, maybe with some frustration included. Get over the fact that this administration has wasted the chance they had and they had everything right there and and showed their ineptness at performing. Now
they are showing the public of their wasteful abilities and inabilities to control such an important aspect of society needs.

I can understand the need to pay high wages if that person performs a function that demands high pay, but when that person is the one that schedules the baby kissing and car washing of his agency vehicle I surely find fault. That is like paying a CFO for doing nothing as well.

You know what I think the county commission started seeing the demise at hand and started asking those questions and suggested that maybe he needed to stop wasting money so that he would be able to put more deputies on the road as well, but then again the Sheriff was to busy telling them he was building bricks from straw ( which by the way has not been done for many years, but again that shows you how this man thinks, he is behind the times).

He failed after many meetings with the Commission trying to guide him in a direction that he needed to go and filter the wastefulness they were seeing and he still could not understand what they wanted. He tried to show blame on the county and the nay sayers as he likes to put it I think, but in reality his wastefulness is in full swing and to tell you the truth I think most on this website see the truth. He is giving all these big raises to his cronies in advance to a failing political career.

09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, the whole point was that she advanced. If you are still a deputy after 25 years, I guess it may be that you always wanted to stay a deputy. If you haven’t advanced then you shouldn’t compare yourself to someone who has. You probably don’t even have a clue how much she makes anyway, or do you believe everything you read on this web site. I doubt she makes $75,000. The majority of the stuff posted here are just lies in order to get people upset. I also think that her job is in jeopardy every four years and she is not protected like most other members are. I guess you can’t find fault with our leader so now you have moved onto others.

Sounds like a vague post. Must be politically motivated.

10-16-2007, 12:09 PM
You guy's may not agree with me on this one but I speak my mind.

Leave Terri alone she worked here for 25 years and came up through the ranks. She makes more than you because she does a good job. Does this make people jealous why of course it would. If your working in a pod or jumping stacked calls for 45k it is natural to be upset but understand why. She has been here for 25 years if you were a 25 year employee you would have worked your way up to an LT pay scale or at least Sgt and should gross 80K with a company car and free gas.

This girl was married to one of our Sgts, worked here her whole life just about and never hurt anybody. She survived Short, Gillum, Francis, Uncle Buddy, Leon, Harold HJ, Poindexter, Alta and now is at the top of her game with White.

Fact is she is a babe and I trust her because she has roots here deeper than you know.

10-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Nice thing to write about your girlfriend BW. I'm sure your babe still loves ya

10-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I usually disagree with ball buster because he does have an agenda in his game he plays in here. I don't think trash talking the union will win you enough matrix points to be promoted though.

But, I agree that Terri's pay should not be an issue since she earns her pay based on her job description and tenure. It is not like she just started a few years ago and slid into that position. Our pay is not a race and I don't care if I get paid less than someone else in my same position because I get paid MY wage for doing MY work. I don't care if another person at my rank doesn't do as much work as me because I do the amount of work that I can do.

The only reason adjustments should be made to our pay is to keep our pay fair and comparable to other agencies so we can retain high quality people.

10-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Yes, Guest, but she is being paid 10% more than any other person in the County with her job description. Even her closest counterpart, Gallagher's assistant, has been there 25+ years, and makes 10% less.

Now where is the logic in that?

P.S. Bob--- We know she really takes care of you! :wink:

10-17-2007, 01:57 AM
BALL BUSTER SAYZ gallagers Secretary makes 125k

needa name bitzch.... ? trouble is she is worth it too like ms.Terri

RETARDS....

DUMMY's.... SAPP'suckers..
You dummy's need to take da DK out ya mouthz b4 you hng n 34690

Time for a change. Read the post's and if you choose to follow the RETARDS it was your call. Thank the Supreme Court of the State of Florida and the ole29 brew crew for blessing you with this freedom. You should not allow the current lack of leadership to represent the future of this great agency.

LAWLESS STAND UP... Bring it with class he took you back be loyal.

NELSON STAND UP.... Do it for Charlie now is the time my brother!

NOW IS YOUR TIME Mr. SOF VP where da fk is gene I need Gene N.

Lodge 29 Shall Rise again !

Skippy and Joe are in place what the F_ _K!

10-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Ball Buster is full of beans! Gallaghers secretary makes less than Terry. Try and defelct that with facts.

Lay off the crack pipe you whacko. You are all over the board.

PAR Clinic can help you with that addiction!!!!

10-18-2007, 03:34 AM
Gallagers assistant Ms. Baker makes like $125,000.00 a year which equals $55,000 a year more than Terri Lynn Phayre.

Mr Lake feel free to comment on the salary above I am sure you have a link to post because when Gallager gave Baker the big raise it was an issue.

Your an uneducated RETARD who has a political axe to grind which is why I am gonna put you out the union door. Wait just wait till you see the damage you have caused. Once it starts we are going to have 4 or 5 ruff months until the new guard can fix things.

Were you the guy who got a 39 on the test?

Mr Diddles the chimp got a 47 and he marked the scantron with a bannana!

Don't tell me I need PAR bro, it's you who needs a car ! :twisted:

10-18-2007, 04:07 AM
Welcome to BWW.

Bob White's World!

That does not even compare to giving a decon at his church a position as head of Vehicle Maintenance. Mother still did all of his work.

Creating a position for TWO assistants to Bob. Bill and Bob.

Promoting a Training Sergeant to Lt., when all he did was perform a dog and pony show for the last three years. Look at the training records. They are in disrepair.

Giving two of your friends from Tampa a job as Part time Posse members.

Giving your HR director an $18000.00 raise in one year.

Giving your Lt. COl a $24000.00 raise in one year.

Giving your new HR director a manager to help her do the job when she wasn't even qualified to begin with.

Creating a Captains position at $11000.00 just to hide him when you know he can not perform.

Having four secretaries for the staff when the last sheriff had two.

Preaching more with less, but creating a Captain over Admin, a Lt. over training, a Lt. over COP, a Sgt. over volunteers, adding a bunch of COP deputies that no one sees, dismantling the STOP teams and the STEP unit and hiding 60 + positions.

Is he on our side or doing what he feels like!!!!!!

Remember more with less. Unless your BOB

10-18-2007, 10:42 AM
very interesting. why would they not spend a few of the dollars to give you gap.

BECAUSE YOU DID A BAD JOB AND PISSED HIM OFF !

10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Polls are showing the sheriff with a 73 % approval rating. Looks good for another term.

10-18-2007, 12:05 PM
73 %..stop polling your family members...you still have 27% who don't like him...and that's just in your family...

10-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Polls are showing the sheriff with a 73 % approval rating. Looks good for another term.

Which polls? You actually had a few posts that made some minor sense, but obviously you don't know what you are talking about. Michelle Baker's job with the county is WELL above the position Terri holds in the S.O. Her responsibilities are far greater than Terri's and I like Terri and have known her for eons.

Just because you post things that sound good in your head do not make them fact. You are spreading lies and falsehoods and you actually make the sheriff whom you are supporting so fiercely look worse than the union ever could based on your earlier posts at how inept they are.

You were not at the FOP meeting last night followed by a labor unit meeting, so stop being such a whiny little bit&h. I guess if you can't dazzle us with brilliance, you need to try and baffle us with bull$hit huh bob's ball swallower?

10-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Even Union members are invited to use the EAP, Run, run very fast.

10-19-2007, 03:32 AM
Buster is right with what he says about the county assistant to gallager. It was in the paper and her job is really about the same from what I heard. I think it just shows that if this is a union forum then the members are working against the administration and each other. Saying she is paid the most is not true and you cant say what you have said it was not true. I cant understand where the conflict comes from but when it gets resolved we will be able to fix things better.

10-19-2007, 05:31 AM

Not in the agency. Let's look at the last vote by HIS supervisors and deputies.

Forget it. He's on his way out.

Thank God

10-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Buster is right with what he says about the county assistant to gallager. It was in the paper and her job is really about the same from what I heard. I think it just shows that if this is a union forum then the members are working against the administration and each other. Saying she is paid the most is not true and you cant say what you have said it was not true. I cant understand where the conflict comes from but when it gets resolved we will be able to fix things better.

You fools. Michelle Baker is to Gallagher what Alvin is to Bob. She is the second in command, not his personal secretary. Before you spread rumors and misinformation, get your stuff straight.

Geeeeeeeeeeez you people are pathetic.

10-19-2007, 10:09 AM
You are wrong pal and Buster is correct. Galliger has a guy named DAN Jehnsen who is his Alvin. He really has 2 or 3 Alvins just look on the Pasco County web site.

I am glad to see how union LIES have been brought to the surface. EYES NOW OPEN :shock:

10-19-2007, 11:48 AM

From what you heard? That is like those stories people tell that are ALWAYS a lie when the story starts off with "I have a friend who" or "Once, a friend of mine."

You people crack me up. Keep eating the cheese guys.

10-19-2007, 09:54 PM
You are wrong pal and Buster is correct. Galliger has a guy named DAN Jehnsen who is his Alvin. He really has 2 or 3 Alvins just look on the Pasco County web site.

I am glad to see how union LIES have been brought to the surface. EYES NOW OPEN :shock:

Two or three guys walking around trying to figure out their job. Wow that should be fun to watch.

10-20-2007, 11:54 AM
You guys are wrong. As I said before, if you can't give specifics, just say "you have a friend who" and we will know it is a lie from the start and save the time from reading half way down before finding out you wasted our time. Michelle Baker has a LOT more responsibility that Terri. Terri only has to answer phones, take ****tation and placate whoever calls to speak with the sheriff. Michelle is Gallagher's second in command. The one who posted before is just wrong.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/18/Pasco ... ke_b.shtml (http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/18/Pasco/Top_staffer_to_take_b.shtml)

I guess because I am union, I must have conspired with gallagher, baker and the st pete times huh?

You jacka$$es

10-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome back Chappy I respect your opinion even thou we disagree. It's a play on words because Gallager has 3 assts. plus secretaries. Terry is an Ex. Asst. not a secretary. Leave her alone it's not her fault.

Disagree without being disagreeable is the first lesson I need to teach you.

The next is respect. I see potential with you so don't be offended.

Ball Buster 007

10-20-2007, 08:38 PM
The problem I have with you is you are not truthful. You type more in here htna you do in MARS. That's because you don't want to do the work you were hired to do. Trying to get face time won't get you where you want to be. There is way too much talent in the place that was here before you as well as after, so go to the meetings for the labor units and try not to drink or you will crash on your "chick bike" when you ride home.

10-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I think you want to be friends and spend time together. I think you both have points and the one post said it best. It is really just a play on words.

10-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Who cares about this it does nothing for you but cause grief....Really

10-23-2007, 12:48 AM
Big Tuff Fat OnionGuy all you can do is pick on a couple girls tryin to make a living. You Zuck!