PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

06-26-2007, 02:14 PM
this PUBLIC forum is not a good place for any of this bashing that's going on. wait till the media gets their hands on this website. they'll have a field day with all this material we're handing them. it's pretty stupid the way we all act like we have a united front when it comes to the "brotherhood" but this forum gives the public a pretty good look at what goes really on inside. it makes us look really stupid. i think that it's very cowardly the way that all these big bad deputies get all bold behind their computers. it's safe there, huh? this is my first post on this forum but i've been reading it now and then for the past couple weeks. it's embarassing that this is how we act toward eachother. this forum could be used for more beneficial things. much of what is on here is just garbage and gossip. we, as grown adults, in a field that should be noble and dignified, should be ashamed of what we've put out here for the public to view.

06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
this is very true. even though i am entertained by a lot of the smut that's on this forum, it does make us look pretty ridiculous. it would be embarassing for the media to put this out there or for non-law enforcement to see what idiots we sound like bashing eachother. brother bashing brother. not cool.

06-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Don't stop now, we are almost done doing a story to make you guys look like morons again.

06-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Hey guys..call me...you all have my number.

06-27-2007, 01:48 PM
THIS IS VERY WELL SAID. LET'S GROW UP PEOPLE!!!! WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES SOMETIMES AND TRASH POSTED ON THIS FORUM PROVES IT.

03-20-2008, 02:35 AM
very good advice..