PDA

View Full Version : crack

06-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Citizens of New Port Richey, rejoice in the luxury of your new 14 million dollar recreation center. Never mind that the majority of the citizens cannot afford a membership. Feel safe in knowing that 90% of the crime in the city comes from Crack Cocaine. Someone needs to step foward. There are extremely well qualified and capiable police officers working for you. Please give them the resources to do their jobs and make a difference.
I have been making this request for years since I have been a member of this department. If you do not act, please do not be the one to complain and try to argue with the officer who arrives on the scene of your second or third burglary complaint. South Town Loop, off of Main Street, is one of the biggest drug havens I have seen and nothing is being done. I feel sorry for those who do not express their opinions on this matter. I never took this job to make alot of money. I took and wanted this job to make a difference. Unfortunately it is not received the same way by everyone.
The days of chasing "Billy Jack" around the city for driving drunk are over. A new plague enters our society. Do not let it ruin the town because of politics. I am sure many of you know who is writing this. Please do not take offense. It is time to stand up for the citizens of this community. I am tired of them being violated by those individuals who are less than respondent to the cause. Thank you.