PDA

View Full Version : Promotions?

06-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Anyone actually know when the next round of promotions are going to be?

06-26-2007, 02:41 AM
who cares? we have already been through this, they are probably going to promote more idiots anyways....

06-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Well, rumor was around that they would do promotions in June. Seems June is almost over and no signs of movement. Who knows......

06-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Well, rumor was around that they would do promotions in June. Seems June is almost over and no signs of movement. Who knows......

Anyone heard any rumors about promotions, when? How many Lt's? How many Sgt's?

06-27-2007, 01:45 PM

Anyone heard any rumors about promotions, when? How many Lt's? How many Sgt's?

I heard 6 to 7 Sgt.'s don't know the rest, only that they were supposed to be in June.

06-27-2007, 09:59 PM
I just left the PSB, promotions will be July 4 and all the calls were made this afternoon. 9 Sgts, 4 Lt's and 1 Capt (Chief)

06-27-2007, 10:15 PM
I just left the PSB, promotions will be July 4 and all the calls were made this afternoon. 9 Sgts, 4 Lt's and 1 Capt (Chief)

I do not know if I believe this....Would they really do a promotion on a holiday?.......What are some of the names?.....I believe this is a bogus report.

06-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I am sorry, I was not privlaged to the names because they wonted to make all the notifications first, and the reson for July 4 is that Sheriff will be going out of town right after. I am only a pee on on the first floor and I only get the info as people come and go.

06-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Anyone actually know when the next round of promotions are going to be?

April 32, 2019

06-27-2007, 11:35 PM
I am sorry, I was not privlaged to the names because they wonted to make all the notifications first, and the reson for July 4 is that Sheriff will be going out of town right after. I am only a pee on on the first floor and I only get the info as people come and go.

Dude are you even a cop....privileged not privlaged.....reason not reson...wanted not wonted.....for a pee on they surely do keep you up to date on the Sheriff's schedule, you should spend some of your alleged time on the first floor brushing up on you spelling.....I still not believe your story that they would have promotions on July 4th.......Moron!!!!!

06-27-2007, 11:40 PM
I take it you did not get a call. :(

06-27-2007, 11:41 PM

IDIOT, people like you are the reason why we have all the rumors that we have. If you do not have credible information then don't post it, I have been with the Sheriff's office for over 22 years and I have never seen a promotion ceremony scheduled on a Holiday. What would be wrong with July 3rd, since you claim the Sheriff will be out of town. I believe you are a pee on that is probably the only truth to your post.

06-27-2007, 11:56 PM
I agree that this guy needs to stay off “Are You Smarter Then A Fifth Grader”, but why not on a holiday. I also have been here over 20 years but this administration has done stranger things.

06-28-2007, 12:12 AM
I take it you did not get a call. :(

Did you? Then we can prove or disprove this rumor.

06-28-2007, 12:14 AM
I agree that this guy needs to stay off “Are You Smarter Then A Fifth Grader”, but why not on a holiday. I also have been here over 20 years but this administration has done stranger things.

This administration would not drag in all of it's upper ranking buddies who do not get paid to work on holidays to attend a promotion ceremony, think about it.

06-28-2007, 12:27 AM

IDIOT, people like you are the reason why we have all the rumors that we have. If you do not have credible information then don't post it, I have been with the Sheriff's office for over 22 years and I have never seen a promotion ceremony scheduled on a Holiday. What would be wrong with July 3rd, since you claim the Sheriff will be out of town. I believe you are a pee on that is probably the only truth to your post.

I agree no way would they have a promotion on July 4th, first of all I am not on the list so your little "So you didn't the call" comment means nothing to me. We get enough misinformation from the agency we do not need it from our own people.

06-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Good point.

06-28-2007, 08:33 AM

I think he meant "they" Pee on him....

06-28-2007, 11:16 AM
“It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.”

I took the privilege of re-copying this post from another posting. It seems that it sums up what is wrong with how this site is being used.
Someone else had written that the administration is also reading this, I don’t see way not. After reading most of the crap that is written by some people obvious with personal agendas to flat out lie, mislead and insult someone else in an attempt cause them to respond in the same childish manor. The administration most likely is sitting back laughing at us, and see no reason to deal with some of the serious issues and concerns some of the deputies have posted. It is easy to see that most people just read the posts and do not respond. I being one of them, this is my first post and probably my last because of the great majority of this is BS complaining by a small group of unprofessional individuals, though funny at times, we should be using this site for better use. OK, I’m ready for the response by the ones that just bash every one.
You that just read the posts will see what I mean.
Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes that you may find, I to have some faults.

06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
“It appears that professionalism has gone out the window on this post. No matter who you support - or for that matter - do not support, we should all act like adults on this public forum. No matter who becomes sheriff, once must remember their place in the pecking order. Do not be jealous but step up to the plate. If you have information to offer. do so. If not, please do not act like a bunch of kids.”

I took the privilege of re-copying this post from another posting. It seems that it sums up what is wrong with how this site is being used.
Someone else had written that the administration is also reading this, I don’t see way not. After reading most of the crap that is written by some people obvious with personal agendas to flat out lie, mislead and insult someone else in an attempt cause them to respond in the same childish manor. The administration most likely is sitting back laughing at us, and see no reason to deal with some of the serious issues and concerns some of the deputies have posted. It is easy to see that most people just read the posts and do not respond. I being one of them, this is my first post and probably my last because of the great majority of this is BS complaining by a small group of unprofessional individuals, though funny at times, we should be using this site for better use. OK, I’m ready for the response by the ones that just bash every one.
Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes that you may find, I to have some faults.

You are one hundred percent correct!!! Not to mention what a great site this could be if people would just do the right thing. What better way could we have to disseminate information, make legitimate complaints (in an attempt to improve things), and just plain communicate without fear of retaliation. The unfortunate situation is that a handful of morons and troublemakers have decided that this is a great place to stir the pot. If you have legitimate confirmed information that you would like to pass on, by all means do so, that is what this site is all about, but if you are just an idiot who is making stuff up to get people upset (like the moron who said promotions will be on July 4) find something better to do with your time.

06-28-2007, 05:42 PM
You are one hundred percent correct!!! Not to mention what a great site this could be if people would just do the right thing. What better way could we have to disseminate information, make legitimate complaints (in an attempt to improve things), and just plain communicate without fear of retaliation. The unfortunate situation is that a handful of morons and troublemakers have decided that this is a great place to stir the pot. If you have legitimate confirmed information that you would like to pass on, by all means do so, that is what this site is all about, but if you are just an idiot who is making stuff up to get people upset (like the moron who said promotions will be on July 4) find something better to do with your time.

This is what happens when you give people the power to slander away anonymously. I have a whole thread probing for interest in a private, identified forum, but no one wants to participate.

06-29-2007, 06:07 AM

Jimmy you're still my hero.

06-30-2007, 05:24 AM
I hear its 4 privates, 1 gunny seargent, 12 elves and a snowman. I also heard that they are revealing this information after the American Idol Finally. I cant wait!! Good Luck all you cry babies!

06-30-2007, 02:02 PM
I hear its 4 privates, 1 gunny seargent, 12 elves and a snowman. I also heard that they are revealing this information after the American Idol Finally. I cant wait!! Good Luck all you cry babies!

I take it you failed the test, study harder next time, RETARD!

06-30-2007, 06:48 PM

Enjoy stupid....its called humor you no talent as s clown. You must have failed because yu cant even figure that out. Dont worry....you'll be a CSA in no time.

06-30-2007, 10:59 PM
[quote="Mr. Columbus":3pgxad6k]I hear its 4 privates, 1 gunny seargent, 12 elves and a snowman. I also heard that they are revealing this information after the American Idol Finally. I cant wait!! Good Luck all you cry babies!

Enjoy stupid....its called humor you no talent as s clown. You must have failed because yu cant even figure that out. Dont worry....you'll be a CSA in no time.[/quote:3pgxad6k]

IF that was your attempt at humor, then you are the talentless clown....What is humorous about saying "Good luck you crybabies", was that humor or was that you being a ****. Seems to me as if you were being a ****.....the reason for this....probably because you failed the test, so next time study harder ****.

07-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Does not matter anyway about promotions...I'm still not black, hispanic, gay, or female, and the only guy I get along with at the Glass Palace is still just a Captain...maybey under the next admin...maybey

04-06-2011, 03:13 AM
What are you talking about