PDA

View Full Version : PIO Hugh Graff

06-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Anyone else sick of this guy. Every shooting he covers he acts like he has to be impartial. Review the full on-scene press conferance at the recent Fort Lauderdale shooting. He was asked "The people in this neighborhood have been through a lot. They are tired of seeing the police kill young black males and their afraid. What do you have to say about that?" His response was that this was very unfortunate and that we are looking into the circumstances and that we are concerned about what happened also. Is it that politically incorrect to just come out and say that the people of that community should be concerned with a murder suspect running around in a stolen truck with a gun. I'm not asking him to start a riot but just give a little perspective. His presser at yesterdays shooting in Pompano was not much better. Liberal political correctness BS. Watch the sun-sentinal's video coverage and you'd think Gomez was shot by his partner maybe.

06-25-2007, 01:18 AM
I'd prefer the Polk County Sheriff as our PIO. That captain out in San Francisco that chewed out the media after his officer was killed would work too. I nominate Al Zettek or Lance Morgan. They don't seem to give a crap what people think. I like that.

06-25-2007, 01:24 AM
I agree with the above comments. This guy needs training from Miami PD's PIO Lt. Bill Schwartz. The Lt. tells it like it is. He uses words like low lifes, thugs, scums. etc, etc. You'll never see BSO use that type of phrase. Remember our Sheriff is a liberal. Forget that this scumbag tried to kill a deputy. In their eyes he is still a good standing Broward resident.

06-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Hugh you need to grow a pair of BALLS. Say it like it is and don't back off from this reporters that ask you stupid questions. Like the questions they were asking you after the Ft. Laud shooting. I know it's not easy standing in front of the cameras but at least show a little bit that you care for that deputy working the streets and risking his life NOT the scumbag that got shot.

06-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Jim Lejedal tells it like it and he's a deputy, but that's probably why they don't let him handle anything major.

06-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Jim Lejedal tells it like it and he's a deputy, but that's probably why they don't let him handle anything major.

AMEN ! I loved Jim tooo... You're so right, Jim didn't put up with the political snuff.... Let's bring him back for our sake. Oh, and for those who write here saying we're being morons,,,,, you're the moron, is not our own brothas we're bad mouthing, it's the idiots.

superlw8
06-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Why on earth do they think it's better to make the shooting look possibly unjustified. By placating to these people (?) it just makes US look like murderers. Let's stick to the facts, and tell it like it really is. And if they aren't willing to stand by the deputies, I say we erect a fence around the whole area and let them have it, they can police their own from now on.

06-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Why do they give civilian PIOs Captain radio identifiers (Sierra 125)...

07-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Just remember Hugh, a TURD is a TURD and if that turd has a gun, then he gets flushed. Its better to flush that turd then leaving him float around with the rest of the S%^T stinking up the neighborhood bowl.

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 01:48 PM
So whatever became of Hugh Graf?

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 03:27 PM
Zombie thread! Hugh Graff or Huge Azz.

Unregistered
04-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Let me check DAVID to see if he's still in FLA.... Give me a sec.