PDA

View Full Version : Attempting to locate Officer

06-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I am trying to locate Angel who plays cornerback on the Pines Football team. He left something at the football tent in Sarasota. Can some one give me a number he can be reached at, I called the P.D. earlier and the girls there didnt know who he was, thanks for any help.

06-24-2007, 06:46 PM
He works for North Miami P.D.

06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
How is J martin doing? Did she swin this year? How many Gold? Good young cop, miss her

06-26-2007, 04:38 AM
We all became lesbians! :)

06-26-2007, 06:38 PM
WE GET THE POINT STEPH...

07-04-2007, 02:42 PM
How is J martin doing? Did she swin this year? How many Gold? Good young cop, miss her

Ok J, enough already! Quit pretending to be someone else and posting these messages on the board acting like people from Davie care about you, or miss you. Everyone here has spoken to people from Davie and everyone knows that you were not liked (at all) there.... So, please give it up and stop posting these fake messages acting like someone is trying to say you were liked at Davie. It's out of hand.

07-04-2007, 08:25 PM
not all. some do miss her. Good young cop, hope she does not make same mistakes at PPPD. (sometimes an X-mas card is all it takes)

07-04-2007, 08:50 PM
If you are SO freakin concerned about her then pick up the phone OR stop by her house OR 56 her while you're working.....just STOP posting these stupid e-mails that nobody else wants to waste their time reading.

07-04-2007, 09:45 PM
not all. some do miss her. Good young cop, hope she does not make same mistakes at PPPD. (sometimes an X-mas card is all it takes)

Uhh... right. Sure. I think "Ok" got it right above. It's obvious that she is posting these messages posing as someone from Davie. If not, why not identify yourself (just by ID number), DVGuest? Then we can know it's legit. Otherwise, I think we all know it's just her tooting her own horn and making people at Pines think that she was liked at Davie...

07-07-2007, 06:13 AM

GOOD COPS DON'T WEAR "POLICE" SHIRTS WHILE AT A BAR CARRYING A FAG BAG.

07-07-2007, 06:15 AM
THAT'S WHILE OFF DUTY.

07-07-2007, 05:13 PM
If not, why not identify yourself (just by ID number), DVGuest? Then we can know it's legit. Otherwise, I think we all know it's just her tooting her own horn and making people at Pines think that she was liked at Davie...

What, no response? Just as we all suspected... BUSTED! What a loser.