PDA

View Full Version : Who will be next chief of District 7 ?

06-24-2007, 03:07 AM
Who are the front runners?

06-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Diane Brown...........................YIKES.......

06-24-2007, 04:17 AM
Now that Duggy Howser is leaving, can I come back and be in charge. I have gained an additional 100 lbs since retirement. I might be a fat slob, but I can get the job done right. I am so good, I didn't even make a stink when down town Diana Brown flipped me the bird in a staff meeting!!!!!!!

06-24-2007, 06:09 AM
I hear Montgomery is headed your way.

06-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Actually it will be Fondo, Tozzi, or Duguay I heard they have their interviews with the city on Tuesday.

06-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Nope....the interviews are for Fondo, Montgomery and Duguay

06-24-2007, 02:22 PM
I heard this Duguay is a decent guy.

06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
where is dist 7 ?

06-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Diane Brown...........................YIKES.......
Maybe for District 5!

06-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Check with your friends in Cooper City. He is a piece of work.
Fondo is the right man for the job.

06-25-2007, 04:11 AM
If you like snakes and rats

06-25-2007, 11:43 AM
where is dist 7 ?

Homestead

06-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Why don't you post with your own username....it was ALMOST funny. The men and women of Tamarac are in need of a new leader, as Dugger failed to show any signs of leadership during his tenure, having been relieved of duty for 'losing it' on at least two occassions by downtown command. Fondo has traits that include truthfulness, and respect for fellow BSO employees...something that has been lacking for a long time in District 7, making him the best choice. As for my return...don't think soooo! Retirement is good....and little things such a being flicked off really doesn't effect me.

PS Just to set the record straight....I'm still fat, but down 15 lbs.

06-26-2007, 02:37 AM
Why don't you post with your own username....it was ALMOST funny. The men and women of Tamarac are in need of a new leader, as Dugger failed to show any signs of leadership during his tenure, having been relieved of duty for 'losing it' on at least two occassions by downtown command. Fondo has traits that include truthfulness, and respect for fellow BSO employees...something that has been lacking for a long time in District 7, making him the best choice. As for my return...don't think soooo! Retirement is good....and little things such a being flicked off really doesn't effect me.

HEY HEY HEY its the white Fat Albert, what's up fat man, eat anyone lately?

06-26-2007, 04:43 PM
How you doing Mark, got to go out drinking again. Hope reitirement is treating you well. Stay Safe!!!!
I am sure you have heard by now Down Town Diana Brown had been fired. I know your incident had nothing to do with it, but I quess when you rock the boat sooner or later it tips over.

06-26-2007, 08:08 PM

Hey LARGE! You're still the KING ! Nobody else has had the BALLS to stand up for the deputies like you DID.... Remember the hurricane, and, Oh that LT that wanted your deputies to go out and direct traffic? Was that LT. (she made LT?) Lisa Baker Haywood?

07-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Looks Like You guys are stuck with Duguay. :lol:

07-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Looks Like You guys are stuck with Duguay. :lol:
R.I.P. District 7 :? :cry:

07-17-2007, 09:04 PM
:lol: Now that that worthless Sheriff Roscoe P. Dugger is gone :D The only real choice should be Chief James Fondo. Whith the weak leadership D7 has had for years, it's time for a change. When I was reading the "Large and in Charge" posts, for a second (thank goodness), I actually thought of Ret. Lt. B F. :lol: :roll:

07-17-2007, 09:22 PM
iT'S :twisted: :lol: OFFICIAL DUGUAY IS THE NEW CHIEF

07-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Oh my, you 2 must be so out of the loop, that was announced last week already

02-17-2008, 10:52 PM
You guys better hopt that Montgomery [ if its Bryan ] doesn't get that Chief's job. Montgomery is a "BIG LIAR!" I can tell you of a number of
incidents when he was working District 1 [ when he first became a Deputy]
that myself and other deputies caught him in "lies."
[1] Once when we were on midnight's he came over the radio and said that he was "10-31 on foot chasing a B/M. I saw him running and he wasn't chasing anyone, he made the whole thing up.
[2] One time he called in a 911 call while on duty that there was gambling going on in a local store.
[3] Once he was charged with "sex on duty" but his good buddy "DAVE" from IA said that is was OK becasue he was on his lunch hour
These are just a few of the things that he did, believe me there are lots more.

02-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey,

Is DAVE CARRY still at BSO? a Real POS!