PDA

View Full Version : Northern Region

06-24-2007, 02:51 AM
For those of you who don't know I have been appointed to the Vice President of the Northern Region. I am currently trying to get a list of contact information for the region but in the mean time anyone is this region please contact me via email Jpalant@yahoo.com . Thank You.

Major Jason Palant

06-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Wow, so are you goin to go visit all the posts in your region you are VP for? Why would they have someone so far south be VP for so far North?

06-29-2007, 01:02 AM
NO, I am trying to get in contact with these post but have had no luck as i emailed all the advisors and have not got a response back yet. I do not have any explorers contact info. so can not contact them. See everyone likes to bit*h and moan when they dont like how the assoc. is being run but in the long run very few people have the balls to do anything about it. I think its sad when only one person per region runs for V.P. and then not all regions even have that one person. 4 people out of close to 400 run for president, come one but you know what theres a lot more then that at delegates meetings complaining about how shit is being run. WELL STEP UP AND TRY TO HELP THE CHANGE, thats what im trying to do..

So no i will not be personally going to the posts under me but I will be maintaining close contact once contact is made.

07-08-2007, 01:33 AM
I know you are all tired of seeing my name pop up but I am going to be like that annoying fly that does not leave you alone until I get what I want. I have sent out numerous emails to advisors trying to get contact info. for the explorers but am not getting any cooperation. If you are an explorer for one of the following posts please get in contact with me.
-Atlantic Beach
-Gainesville
-Panama City
-Pensacola
-Tallahassee

Thank You and I look forward to speaking with all of you soon.

07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Jason Palant is HOTT!!! :roll:

07-10-2007, 03:54 AM
See everyone likes to bit*h and moan when they dont like how the assoc. is being run but in the long run very few people have the balls to do anything about it.

I do not think that FAPE would look highly of you if you are to use this sort of language. And remember, never put down in a public forum what you wouldnt say infront of those 400 explorers. I agree with the point, but the unecessary fillers reek with ignorance. Movement is not made with strong words, but with strong meanings.

07-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Point well taken, thank you for looking out.