PDA

View Full Version : DETENTION PROMOTIONS

06-23-2007, 10:00 PM
whats everyones input on the people selected

06-24-2007, 02:32 AM
NO input they were selected, can't do anything about it. Hopefully they will earn the respect and not demand it.

06-24-2007, 04:51 AM
NO input they were selected, can't do anything about it. Hopefully they will earn the respect and not demand it. You don't have to respect the person in the uniform but when the uniform has a bar or stripes that you don't have, you have to respect the rank. That is something we lack especially in detention. Congrats to Lt. Jones, Sgt. Rollston and Cpl McGuffin three of the hardest workers in the bureau.

06-24-2007, 05:00 PM
none of those three could keep up with Julios, congrats to you A.J.

06-24-2007, 07:23 PM
NO input they were selected, can't do anything about it. Hopefully they will earn the respect and not demand it. You don't have to respect the person in the uniform but when the uniform has a bar or stripes that you don't have, you have to respect the rank. That is something we lack especially in detention. Congrats to Lt. Jones, Sgt. Rollston and Cpl McGuffin three of the hardest workers in the bureau.

Incorrect statement when one is a fool no matter what rank they are, still a fool, hopefully none of these fit in that mold. Good luck!

06-25-2007, 03:08 PM

Incorrect statement when one is a fool no matter what rank they are, still a fool, hopefully none of these fit in that mold. Good luck!

what I was saying is that you need to respect the stripes enough to get the job done. I've worked for many bosses that I didn't respect or like but I worked just as hard for them. I guess it is about the individual's work ethic. I too hope that these new supervisors learn to earn respect.

06-28-2007, 08:24 PM
speaking of fools? you don't need to look any further than the Admin. offices Larry, Curly, and Moe-telli

06-29-2007, 01:32 AM
all the promotions seem cool to me except for one of the corporals. if you look at seniority you have 9,8 and 7 years,,then it goes down under 3 i believe. less than half of the 2nd lowest. i havent been working here long but is this typical for pso. shes not a bad worker but i see others that have been here alot longer than her and work just as hard. two females come to mind, one in laundry and one that just came from transport. why not them. im sure they can teach the new cpl. a thing or two about this job

06-29-2007, 03:16 PM
all the promotions seem cool to me except for one of the corporals. if you look at seniority you have 9,8 and 7 years,,then it goes down under 3 i believe. less than half of the 2nd lowest. i havent been working here long but is this typical for pso. shes not a bad worker but i see others that have been here alot longer than her and work just as hard. two females come to mind, one in laundry and one that just came from transport. why not them. im sure they can teach the new cpl. a thing or two about this job One that just came from transport?

06-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Do you know the new female corporal's background in criminal justice.

06-30-2007, 02:03 PM
think the transport one is bass

07-02-2007, 07:48 AM
all the promotions seem cool to me except for one of the corporals. if you look at seniority you have 9,8 and 7 years,,then it goes down under 3 i believe. less than half of the 2nd lowest. i havent been working here long but is this typical for pso. shes not a bad worker but i see others that have been here alot longer than her and work just as hard. two females come to mind, one in laundry and one that just came from transport. why not them. im sure they can teach the new cpl. a thing or two about this job

Those of you who seem to have a problem with the promotions should first take a look at yourselves. You are always the same ones who say you don't have time to better for yourself by going to school, by taking additional trainning, or anything that will set you aside from everyone else, however these individuals have done so and them some. These are the people who has proven that they are team players and are there to do the job that they were hired to do and they do it gracefully. These are people that the agency can depend on when they need overtime, and the come in and work as if it is a normal day. These are the people that the supervisors trust the most to maintain order on their post on any given day. These promotions does not say that there are not other deputies that are equally qualified for the positions, however these deputies stood out among us all. This is for all you noise talking, no good for nothing people who have nothing better to do with their time but to trash talk about these officers. Remember before you talk bad about someone else think about you and all the dirt you have done. Before you talk about someones elses methods of achieving their goals, think about the dirt you have done and gotton no where in return. Most importantly before you cast judgement on a fellow deputy about their achievements, look at yourself first. If you have not achieved the things that they have, nor do you have any first hand knowledge about everyones background experience then just shut up and worry about your worthless life. All of the selected canidates have work hard to achieve their stripes and bars we should be proud. Congradulations to all of you and continued success.

07-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Dam, what a scathing post. I guess you all struk a nerve in that newly promoted person. too funny

07-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Those of you who seem to have a problem with the promotions should first take a look at yourselves. You are always the same ones who say you don't have time to better for yourself by going to school, by taking additional trainning, or anything that will set you aside from everyone else, however these individuals have done so and them some. These are the people who has proven that they are team players and are there to do the job that they were hired to do and they do it gracefully. These are people that the agency can depend on when they need overtime, and the come in and work as if it is a normal day. These are the people that the supervisors trust the most to maintain order on their post on any given day. These promotions does not say that there are not other deputies that are equally qualified for the positions, however these deputies stood out among us all. This is for all you noise talking, no good for nothing people who have nothing better to do with their time but to trash talk about these officers. Remember before you talk bad about someone else think about you and all the dirt you have done. Before you talk about someones elses methods of achieving their goals, think about the dirt you have done and gotton no where in return. Most importantly before you cast judgement on a fellow deputy about their achievements, look at yourself first. If you have not achieved the things that they have, nor do you have any first hand knowledge about everyones background experience then just shut up and worry about your worthless life. All of the selected canidates have work hard to achieve their stripes and bars we should be proud. Congradulations to all of you and continued success.[/quote]

wow i hope you never get promoted for all of the deputies sake. mean as hell

07-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Those of you who seem to have a problem with the promotions should first take a look at yourselves. You are always the same ones who say you don't have time to better for yourself by going to school, by taking additional trainning, or anything that will set you aside from everyone else, however these individuals have done so and them some. These are the people who has proven that they are team players and are there to do the job that they were hired to do and they do it gracefully. These are people that the agency can depend on when they need overtime, and the come in and work as if it is a normal day. These are the people that the supervisors trust the most to maintain order on their post on any given day. These promotions does not say that there are not other deputies that are equally qualified for the positions, however these deputies stood out among us all. This is for all you noise talking, no good for nothing people who have nothing better to do with their time but to trash talk about these officers. Remember before you talk bad about someone else think about you and all the dirt you have done. Before you talk about someones elses methods of achieving their goals, think about the dirt you have done and gotton no where in return. Most importantly before you cast judgement on a fellow deputy about their achievements, look at yourself first. If you have not achieved the things that they have, nor do you have any first hand knowledge about everyones background experience then just shut up and worry about your worthless life. All of the selected canidates have work hard to achieve their stripes and bars we should be proud. Congradulations to all of you and continued success.

wow i hope you never get promoted for all of the deputies sake. mean as hell[/quote]

Well for your sake you better hope I never do get promoted. When I do get promoted and I will, Deputies like yourself need to be ready to step up you game. For those of you worthless trash talker lets see if you can live up to at least half the level of the standards as the canidates they promoted. You can call me mean as hell if you want to but Pasco is in need of a little change. All of us are adults we should not need for someone else to hold your hand every step you make. If you are unable to step up your game then you need to seek other employment. The type of deputy you seem to be is either one that sleeps their way to the top or one who is trying to figure out how many tails they have to kiss to be successful instead of just doing the job you were hired for.

07-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Maybe one of those classes you could take might be a basic grammar class. For one I would not step out in front of a bunch of people and shoot my mouth off about how I was going to change things when I have not first made sure that I can back up my actions and based on your post you have not done that. :lol:

The promotions in themselves are what they are and those that complain are what they are and that will never change. It is a fact people complain about promotions. We deal with them as we have and will.

07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
If it only took ass kissing to get ahead the Pig Sgt. would be the Pig Sheriff. with this last round of promotions there were some sound choices and others that you can shake your head about, one thing that is clear in that the last couple of promotions the triangle is complete now. Give Beckmans kid a job and you get promoted!!!

07-18-2007, 03:09 AM
YEAH, GREAT PROMOTIONS. TWO 500 POUND SLOBS, A GUY WHO WAS FIRED FOR LYING, AND A ROOKIE WITH NO SICK TIME. TYPICAL BULLSH1T.

07-18-2007, 10:42 AM
I think the choices were great! Maybe you are upset with yourself because you were not promoted.

07-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Maybe I am wrong, but doesn't the sheriff do interviews and then "he" picks them for promotion. Are you the type of person who believes once you have made a mistake, the sheriff should hold you accountable for EVER?? I was in that class, he was one of a few who told the truth. do yourself a favor and educate yourself, go to IA and look at the investigation.

07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh Eddie back at again are ya? too bad your son seems to following your lead "get what you can when you can from whomever you can" then turn your back

07-19-2007, 11:13 PM
"why it gotta be a black thang"

07-20-2007, 07:46 PM
YEAH, GREAT PROMOTIONS. TWO 500 POUND SLOBS, A GUY WHO WAS FIRED FOR LYING, AND A ROOKIE WITH NO SICK TIME. TYPICAL BULLSH1T.

Hey "guest", if in fact that is your real name, if you are gonna post on this site, at least get your facts right. I'm 440 pounds (not 500) and I passed the physical abilities test.
If you are so concerned about the image of the Sheriff's Office than why don't you just quit. It would improve the the moral of the Sheriff's Office and would let someone take your place that is better qualified for the job and is not a coward.
We could help each other out instead of bringing the agency down. See, you could help me work out (which I do need to do and thanks for bringing that to my attention,because I didn't realize it before your amazing post) and I could help you with your insecurities.
If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact me at work (you know the number). :P

07-20-2007, 10:45 PM
way to go cookie man. I dont think he'll call."NO BALLS" EXCEPT WHEN NOONE KNOWS HIS NAME.

07-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Well cookie man, you got it wrong too with the other weight. I can tell you he is 430, I should know. I am sick of reading about the promotions. If you don't like who gets promoted, work your butt off, take classes on your own time(even use your own vacation time), work overtime, and still be a man, husband and father. From what I am reading cookie man, you might need to be quite and step up to the plate so next time around you can get promoted and have everyone pick on you :roll: Oh and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings and you run to the Cpl. and tell him his wife hurt your feelings :oops:

07-31-2007, 03:14 AM
Well cookie man, you got it wrong too with the other weight. I can tell you he is 430, I should know. I am sick of reading about the promotions. If you don't like who gets promoted, work your butt off, take classes on your own time(even use your own vacation time), work overtime, and still be a man, husband and father. From what I am reading cookie man, you might need to be quite and step up to the plate so next time around you can get promoted and have everyone pick on you :roll: Oh and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings and you run to the Cpl. and tell him his wife hurt your feelings :oops:

Here, Here, Great Post!!

07-31-2007, 07:42 PM
pssssst the cookie man was defending himself to the person who was degrading the big boned people.

08-01-2007, 12:02 AM
OH cookie man I am so so sorry :oops: :oops: I was so frustrated reading the threads I got names mixed up, it should of been GUEST. I hope you accept my apology and you can go to hubby and yell at him for my mix up :wink: He will tell me about it.

GUEST I hope you have read that thread.......it was meant for you!!!! :twisted:

Cookie man forgive me :oops: :oops:

08-01-2007, 12:05 AM
OH cookie man I am so so sorry :oops: :oops: I was so frustrated reading the threads I got names mixed up, it should of been GUEST. I hope you accept my apology and you can go to hubby and yell at him for my mix up :wink: He will tell me about it.

GUEST I hope you have read that thread.......it was meant for you!!!! :twisted:

Cookie man forgive me :oops: :oops: