PDA

View Full Version : WHO DO I TRUST??????????????

06-23-2007, 05:46 PM
You may think that you know who is on “your team” but in reality, I have you fooled. I may kiss your hiney and smile as I say hello to you in the morning (or could that be in the afternoon????) and you may, in return, give me some nice perks and allow me a lot of leeway, but the truth is I CANT STAND YOU!!!! I do what I do to survive my time in that HELLHOLE!!!! Also, I am not the only one that has you fooled. So be careful there mister :?: :?: because you have less members on “your team” than you think. Go ahead and try and get the IP address of this post. Even if you do, it will never trace to me. Good luck with Sunrise!!!!!!!!!!!! We would hate to loose you.

06-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I know who you are.

06-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Exuse me while I shake in my boots :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
You know NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-30-2007, 07:45 PM
What is your Chief like????

06-30-2007, 08:54 PM
What is your Chief like????

Read the other thread posts. Start with "Where to start" youll get the picture.

07-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Check this out!
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=21854

07-01-2007, 12:11 PM
What about the Asst Chief and his admin.

07-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I am a certified officer out of North Florida and me and another Officer wer seriously thinking of applying at your PD, but after reading everything, we have changed my mind. If only half of that stuff is true, I feel sorry for you guys.

07-15-2007, 07:25 PM
[quo="QUESTION"]What is your Chief like????[/quote] I can tell you what your chief is like. I had a friend that was working with ASIS. They sent out a memo to each Police Dept. for the chiefs to nominate someone for LEO of the year. Your Chief Perez sent a response back that there was not anyone in his Dept. that was worthy of the award. I can not believe that a chief would even responed like that, it doesn't say much for his leadership either. So even you kissups better watch out.

07-15-2007, 07:50 PM
[quo="QUESTION"]What is your Chief like???? I can tell you what your chief is like. I had a friend that was working with ASIS. They sent out a memo to each Police Dept. for the chiefs to nominate someone for LEO of the year. Your Chief Perez sent a response back that there was not anyone in his Dept. that was worthy of the award. I can not believe that a chief would even responed like that, it doesn't say much for his leadership either. So even you kissups better watch out.[/quote]
What is ASIS?

07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
ASIS stands for the American Society for Industrial Security. It is a nationwide organization for security professionals. Each year the Broward Chapter has a law enforcement appreciation dinner to honor officers and deputies. Each Chief & Sheriff are asked to nominate an officer for law enforcement officer of the year and community policing officer of the year. They then invite the nominees and their families, at no cost to either, to the dinner gala which is held at the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood. It is a first class function. All nominees recieve a plaque for them being nominated and then individual winners are named for each category. The Wilton Manors Police Department has participated in the past but not in 2006 or 2007 with the Chief returning the nomination letter stating no officer in the PD was worthy of a award. I think Wilton Manors was the onlyPD in Broward not to have a person nominated.

07-15-2007, 09:50 PM
ASIS stands for the American Society for Industrial Security. It is a nationwide organization for security professionals. Each year the Broward Chapter has a law enforcement appreciation dinner to honor officers and deputies. Each Chief & Sheriff are asked to nominate an officer for law enforcement officer of the year and community policing officer of the year. They then invite the nominees and their families, at no cost to either, to the dinner gala which is held at the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood. It is a first class function. All nominees recieve a plaque for them being nominated and then individual winners are named for each category. The Wilton Manors Police Department has participated in the past but not in 2006 or 2007 with the Chief returning the nomination letter stating no officer in the PD was worthy of a award. I think Wilton Manors was the onlyPD in Broward not to have a person nominated.

Well I am in a state of shock that Sgt E.C. was not nominated for this prestigious award for all that he "put in" with his special red headed friend in redoing the FTO project. Perhaps the Chief was to busy doing the quote of the day to nominate him.

07-15-2007, 10:15 PM

There just too many of them, I cant keep up. I feel like Im all alone in defending you, please send some more of your team to help combat these dark siders. AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Well I am in a state of shock that Sgt E.C. was not nominated for this prestigious award for all that he "put in" with his special red headed friend in redoing the FTO project. Perhaps the Chief was to busy doing the quote of the day to nominate him.

07-15-2007, 10:31 PM
[quo="QUESTION"]What is your Chief like???? I can tell you what your chief is like. I had a friend that was working with ASIS. They sent out a memo to each Police Dept. for the chiefs to nominate someone for LEO of the year. Your Chief Perez sent a response back that there was not anyone in his Dept. that was worthy of the award. I can not believe that a chief would even responed like that, it doesn't say much for his leadership either. So even you kissups better watch out.

So what you are saying is that no one was worthy of the award. Not even the Two-timer (1), Homewrecker (1), Backstabbers (numerous), Rats (numerous), Kiss-ups (unbelieveable amount).....Not even the Country Singing Star (only 1). WOW!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I'll bet you if there was a way for him to nominate himself, he would of done that. :P :P "WHY" you ask. Well for one, it would show (only in pretend) that he is worthy of an award and secondly, a free meal and he certainly does not miss a meal :lol: :lol: :lol:

08-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Who's the country singing star?

04-17-2008, 05:55 PM
bump

06-28-2009, 05:55 AM
As of this point the command staff at wmpd is a complete joke so we will see what the future holds

06-29-2009, 10:02 PM
As of this point the command staff at wmpd is a complete joke so we will see what the future holds

I don't need a crystal ball to tell you what the future holds for you at this department. Your snot nosed attitude will take you nowhere my friend. And another thing I sure hope you never need my help, because this is a small department and we all know exactly who you are, "wiseguy".

Just keep on flapping them lips and see where it gets you. We are watching.

06-29-2009, 11:04 PM
The next time you even think about asking for a spot on a specialty squad go in the bathroom and stare at your reflection in the mirror. You are disloyal and treasonous. The "complete joke" command staff won't forget how disloyal you are and the next time you stay out on your dinner break one minute late you will be written up. Maybe every citizen you come in contact with will be contacted by the command staff to make sure you are being a complete joke in the way you service the citizenry. Maybe every time a citizen says they aren't 100% satisfied with your actions and behavior you will get written up. Maybe you should find another agency while you can before your identity is exposed to the media.

06-30-2009, 05:10 PM
The next time you even think about asking for a spot on a specialty squad go in the bathroom and stare at your reflection in the mirror. You are disloyal and treasonous. The "complete joke" command staff won't forget how disloyal you are and the next time you stay out on your dinner break one minute late you will be written up. Maybe every citizen you come in contact with will be contacted by the command staff to make sure you are being a complete joke in the way you service the citizenry. Maybe every time a citizen says they aren't 100% satisfied with your actions and behavior you will get written up. Maybe you should find another agency while you can before your identity is exposed to the media.

Listen here "PHD" dont hide behind your pen like some slick weasel. If this man offends you be a real man and walk up to him and say it to his face. I bet you won't because your just some little limp wristed swish that hides behind your "cool guy" glasses and threatens to write people up.

I told this original poster that I wont be there to help him if sh1t gets sour, and I will stand toe to toe with that little malcontent if he wants to call me on it. But I bet at least he has the balls to call me on it, unlike you and your weak insecure management style. Maybe you should go back to school and learn you some more before you step on this board boy.

07-01-2009, 01:54 AM

Listen here "PHD" dont hide behind your pen like some slick weasel. If this man offends you be a real man and walk up to him and say it to his face. I bet you won't because your just some little limp wristed swish that hides behind your "cool guy" glasses and threatens to write people up.

I told this original poster that I wont be there to help him if sh1t gets sour, and I will stand toe to toe with that little malcontent if he wants to call me on it. But I bet at least he has the balls to call me on it, unlike you and your weak insecure management style. Maybe you should go back to school and learn you some more before you step on this board boy.

After being at this agency for a couple of years after being part of a larger one, I cannot fathom how F##### we are. NOBODY cares about backing anybody up. The most important thing most people think about is who sucks up to the command staff first thing in the morning so that chief richard e perez does not eat a particular person for lunch that day. This agency needs to get a grip on what is important to the residents and to the rank and file. We need to start enforcing the LAW so crime can finally go down after spiking way up but hey the huge jaywalking crisis is paramount to the public safety of our city. NOT. Things in this city are way out of bounds.

07-01-2009, 10:00 PM
[quote=wiseguy]As of this point the command staff at wmpd is a complete joke so we will see what the future holds

After being at this agency for a couple of years after being part of a larger one, I cannot fathom how F##### we are. NOBODY cares about backing anybody up. The most important thing most people think about is who sucks up to the command staff first thing in the morning so that chief richard e perez does not eat a particular person for lunch that day. This agency needs to get a grip on what is important to the residents and to the rank and file. We need to start enforcing the LAW so crime can finally go down after spiking way up but hey the huge jaywalking crisis is paramount to the public safety of our city. NOT. Things in this city are way out of bounds.[/quote:28wcnfle]
Then go work for MetroDade you danm whiner. If youre so danm tough then go where the action is big boy. I guess youre just too danm sexy and tough for WMPD. What a joke. Maybe you should challenge every officer to a fist fight to show how tough you are.

07-02-2009, 02:01 AM
As Don Corleone said "you can act like a man". As an outsider looking at these blogs I see a bunch of people that are supposed to be brave, name calling and threating people with anonomity. Sack up lets see some names or hear about this shizz going down face to face. I mean come on nothing gets solved from behind a computer. There is not that many of you. I'm sure you guys have a good idea who is writing on the blogs. If I had to be backed up by you people I would be scared. You guys cant even handle this shizz like men. Gay or straight your still men for christ sake. Act like it! Stop acting little girls in highschool.

07-02-2009, 02:09 PM
As Don Corleone said "you can act like a man". As an outsider looking at these blogs I see a bunch of people that are supposed to be brave, name calling and threating people with anonomity. Sack up lets see some names or hear about this shizz going down face to face. I mean come on nothing gets solved from behind a computer. There is not that many of you. I'm sure you guys have a good idea who is writing on the blogs. If I had to be backed up by you people I would be scared. You guys cant even handle this shizz like men. gay or straight your still men for christ sake. Act like it! Stop acting little girls in highschool.

You sunuva***** who the hell do you think you are??? Noone asked you to come on here and give your stupid two cents about ANYTHING! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I wish I knew who you were with your big fat rubbery gums flapping about that which you dont understand and arent qualified to analyze. You wanna be a man?! You wanna be a man?! Huh punk? Then step up to the next WMPD cop you see and step up to the plate and take your swing punk! I'm sick of you and your big fat slimy gums blabbing just step up and take you swing punk and see what happens punk see where you end up punk see a close up view of the concrete with your eye splattered against it punk! GOD I DARE YOU PUNK I DARE YOU AND WISH THAT YOU WOULD DO IT PUNK AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

07-02-2009, 04:42 PM
As Don Corleone said "you can act like a man". As an outsider looking at these blogs I see a bunch of people that are supposed to be brave, name calling and threating people with anonomity. Sack up lets see some names or hear about this shizz going down face to face. I mean come on nothing gets solved from behind a computer. There is not that many of you. I'm sure you guys have a good idea who is writing on the blogs. If I had to be backed up by you people I would be scared. You guys cant even handle this shizz like men. gay or straight your still men for christ sake. Act like it! Stop acting little girls in highschool.

Just another Swish who flitted over to his keyboard and stopped looking at the all male revue website long enough to come on here and offer his limp wristed opinion. Guess what richard Simmons, we don't give a crap what you think. so go on back to your transgender boyfriend sit on the couch and cry together watching the blu-ray dvd of steel magnolias.

piss off

07-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Wow one from angry Gonzo and the other from Sgt Howard

07-04-2009, 09:10 PM
[quote="Act like a man":1h5jpxeu]As Don Corleone said "you can act like a man". As an outsider looking at these blogs I see a bunch of people that are supposed to be brave, name calling and threating people with anonomity. Sack up lets see some names or hear about this shizz going down face to face. I mean come on nothing gets solved from behind a computer. There is not that many of you. I'm sure you guys have a good idea who is writing on the blogs. If I had to be backed up by you people I would be scared. You guys cant even handle this shizz like men. gay or straight your still men for christ sake. Act like it! Stop acting little girls in highschool.

Just another Swish who flitted over to his keyboard and stopped looking at the all male revue website long enough to come on here and offer his limp wristed opinion. Guess what richard Simmons, we don't give a crap what you think. so go on back to your transgender boyfriend sit on the couch and cry together watching the blu-ray dvd of steel magnolias.

Guess they will be inconsolable on Tuesday during the Michael Jackson Funeral.

piss off[/quote:1h5jpxeu]