PDA

View Full Version : Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff?????

06-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg has long since moved on and is a bail enforcement agent in New Mexico. With asperations of being sheriff dating twenty plus years, I would not be surprised to see him return to Fort Lauderdale to make a run for sheriff.

2008 promises to be a good year in several races. As the heat starts to flare, I would not be anywhere near the fire.

www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com (http://www.Goldberg4Sheriff.com) - (505) 686-3330

12-15-2007, 01:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

12-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Anyone remember Daniel D. Goldberg when he ran for sheriff in 1984? After losing in the primary he supported Navarro thereafter securing a cushy position in BSO. Thereafter, Chicken jammed him up at Backstreets after Goldberg lost his weapon on an off-duty detail. Long story short --- Goldberg never forgot and has quite a file on Ron in the event that he makes a run in 2008.

Goldberg has long since moved on and is a bail enforcement agent in New Mexico. With asperations of being sheriff dating twenty plus years, I would not be surprised to see him return to Fort Lauderdale to make a run for sheriff.

2008 promises to be a good year in several races. As the heat starts to flare, I would not be anywhere near the fire.

Two words......no chance

12-15-2007, 06:25 PM
The jewish guy??

12-22-2007, 02:45 AM

What happed to the 16 pages of post that this thread used to have.

01-06-2008, 02:58 PM

What happed to the 16 pages of post that this thread used to have.

01-19-2008, 03:24 AM
it's still here

01-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Is this the Dan Goldberg that worked for Pembroke Park PD?, No way he could ever run for the office and make it. That fat f---= use to work the desk at the park on mid-nights we use to sneak in while he was sleeping on the job , we useto take white out and paint his finger nails and mustache and when he said he wasnt sleeping we'd hand him a mirror.

01-20-2008, 03:10 AM
Goldberg is a true man of loyalty and integrity. Should the rumors be true and Daniel does run for Sheriff, he has my support and more importantly my vote.

01-20-2008, 12:58 PM
I can't think of a worse endorsement than one from Kazoo.

Now we know who to NOT vote for.

01-20-2008, 02:37 PM
I can't think of a worse endorsement than one from Kazoo.

This was not posted by me. I endorse Scott Israel so far.

01-20-2008, 03:07 PM
[quote="P Frampton":25pjaiba]I can't think of a worse endorsement than one from Kazoo.

This was not posted by me. I endorse Scott Israel so far.[/quote:25pjaiba]

There are soo many phony Kazoo's he lost all credibility. I peronally would like to know who the real kazoo is, so we can believe him ?
He wont even identigy where he works; he is that much of a chump, and wannabe.

03-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Dan Goldberg and Scott Israel were at the wine festival in Weston walking together passing candy out to little children on Sunday. Goldberg was wearing a blue Israel for Sheriff t-shirt that seemed a little small for his belly.

03-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Dan Goldberg and Scott Israel were at the wine festival in Weston walking together passing candy out to little children on Sunday. Goldberg was wearing a blue Israel for Sheriff t-shirt that seemed a little small for his belly.

Are you implying he is chubby or the shirt shrank in the wash?

03-06-2008, 10:36 AM

Are you implying he is chubby or the shirt shrank in the wash?

Israel's daughter was seen at Flanagin's following the event accompanied by Goldberg. By the end of the evening, the two were seen leaving together hand in hand. What a sight with a hot young blonde and an old fatty.

03-10-2008, 12:27 PM
This piece of sht and his idiot son were in jail in New Mexico on rape charges a couple of years ago. www.nmcourts.com (http://www.nmcourts.com)

New Mexico is sick of the fat b-a-s-t-a-r-d.....Florida you can have him!

03-10-2008, 02:20 PM
I can see from this he has not changed from the time he was arrested and spent 3 months on the 8th floor of the Broward County Jail for felony charges.

Unregistered
03-03-2021, 02:12 AM
A blast from the past...