PDA

View Full Version : CHIEF BOLAAAANOS DID NOT PAY THE OVERTIME

06-22-2007, 12:00 AM
NOTHING NEW I KNOW, BUT ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SCREW CUZ BOLAAA..ANOS DID FEEL FROM HIS COJONES TO SIGN THE OT CARDS

06-22-2007, 12:01 AM
NOTHING NEW I KNOW, BUT ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SCREW CUZ BOLAAA..ANOS DID NOT FEEL FROM HIS COJONES TO SIGN THE OT CARDS

06-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Why is it that the majority of people that post in this forum can't formulate a proper sentence?

06-22-2007, 02:48 AM
Reffaleah, are you kidding?

Have you seen all of the other posts within this forum. It is not unknown that police officers are uneducated. What do you expect with a minumum of a HS diploma education? . Especially when most of them were not subject to the FCAT, not that it would make a big difference, but just a suggestion.

Not even 15% have an Associate degree in their field, not even 10% of the officers have a Bachelor degree, not even 5% have a Master degree, and a proffesional degree (doctorate) less than 1%. There is an officer however that has a correspondance (online unaccredited) Master degree from a European country.

Helloooooooooo. You guys come here and cry all of the time. Be thankful that you have a job where you make some ok money for your level of education. You are the labors within the criminal justice field. Do you see any educationally advanced people crying on this site? No, only uneducated ignorant cops. Get off the computer and go 09. IA, go and trace the IP addresses for these people. If they are using City computers on City time, I want hard paperwork.

I am the BOSS.

06-22-2007, 04:56 AM
Look Who Is Talking! "el burro hablando de orejas"

Chief Bolaaanos does even know his "Military Alphabet", let's begin with that.. it's not apple instead it's alpha!

Official U.S. Military Alphabet
A: Alpha
B: Bravo
C: Charlie
D: Delta
E: Echo
F: Foxtrot
G: Golf
H: Hotel
I: India
J: Juliet
K: Kilo
L: Lima
M: Mike N: November
O: Oscar
P: Papa
Q: Quebec
R: Romeo
S: Sierra
T: Tango
U: Uniform
V: Victor
W: Whiskey
X: X-Ray
Y: Yankee
Z: Zulu

He does not know what police work is, he is just a piece of crap like his children!

06-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Bolaños' 6 ½-year career with the Hialeah Police Department was one of impressive highs and embarrassing lows. Despite racking up numerous arrests and commendations, Bolaños could never truly escape suspicions that he received special treatment because his father was the chief.

Daniel Bolanos seemed to benefit when his father altered some unflattering marks on one of the young officer's performance reviews...
the bolanos thieves

06-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Look Who Is Talking! "el burro hablando de orejas"

Chief Bolaaanos does even know his "Military Alphabet",

Jesus!!!! you shouldn’t talk yourself moron, this is not called the Military Alphabet. It is called the “Phonetic Alphabet”, used by many organizations including the military.

06-22-2007, 05:57 AM
NOTHING NEW I KNOW, BUT ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SCREW CUZ BOLAAA..ANOS DID FEEL FROM HIS COJONES TO SIGN THE OT CARDS

Why in the f#ck does your chief of police have to sign overtime cards??? That’s the job of your sergeant or lieutenant. Talk about micromanagement, does he make your schedules and approves your vacation too????

06-22-2007, 06:27 AM
BELIVE IT OR NOT, WE CAN'T PROCESS ANY OVERTIME CARD IF "OUR DEAREST CHIEF DOES NOT SIGN THEM", UNFORTUNALLY HE WAS OUT OF TIME SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FAMILY AND YOU ALL KNOW FAMILY IS 1ST!!!!

06-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Yeah, well what about my family. They do without me being around when I work OT, and what for ? So I dont get paid for it? Its not fair, just another way for the Chief to tell us we're not worth a shit. How embarrassing, for the first time in 14 years, its just not worth it. I love the people I work with, but not the people I work for. I had plans, and because someone had more imprtant things to do, my plans went to shit.
His family is no more important than mine PAYROLL, and thier not more important than yours either.

06-23-2007, 04:40 AM
he did not pay us cuz he needed to attend his grandchild birthday party!

06-23-2007, 03:10 PM
*****ing about will do nothing. Guys, seriously, put your heads together. In lieu of all that is coming down now they aren't paying you promptly for overtime? This culminalted with all of the over issues that are developing are leaning towards a hostile work environment. File a lawsuit. Don't announce it, but approach and speak with the ones you trust. If you get a group to do it, maybe, just maybe you can make a dent. One person filing a lawsuit projects the impression he or she is disgruntled. How about 20, 30, 40, 50! Get the picture. Is the former robbery Sgt. the only one that is willing to do this? Our dept. is on the verge of imploding, lets finally do something about it. Don't read this and discard the notion, go through with it.

06-23-2007, 05:23 PM
The former robbery Sgt is a "company individual" just like most cowards who have leadership positions in this dept. Instead of telling her peeps to do the mins, I heard she's now telling her peeps to go and give 3 tics a day. I can't believe after getting screwed she's still catering to their demands. Shows lack of cojones just like everyone else in this crap of a dept.

06-24-2007, 03:47 AM
Yes maybe a lack, but probably due to a soon to be aquired retirement? Remember G, there's always some method or means beyond or behind the madness.