PDA

View Full Version : 11 Miami city workers charged with corruption

06-21-2007, 02:18 PM
11 Miami city workers charged with corruption
BY SCOTT HIAASEN
shiaasen@MiamiHerald.com

Eleven city workers have been charged in an ongoing corruption investigation of Miami city government.

The 11, current and retired employees of the city's capital improvement program, are accused of doing design and planning work for outside firms on city time.

They are charged with racketeering, theft, fraud and the crime of cheating, sources in the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office said Thursday.

State Attorney Katherine Fernández Rundle will formally announce the charges at a 10:30 a.m. news conference. She will be joined by Miami police Chief John Timoney and Mayor Manny Diaz.

Ten of the 11 are in custody. The 11th is on vacation and will be arrested on his return.

Two of the workers had recently retired.

06-21-2007, 02:27 PM
IMAGINE THAT! WHAT A SURPRISE! THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT SO 11 AINT SHI! AND ITS PROBABALY LOW LEVEL GUYS TOO! SHOW AND TELL BY MR TEFLON,LACKY AND THE QUEEN OF DIRT!

06-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Folks, this is just amazing, and what makes it even more flabbergasting is that Timoney says it with a straight face! City officials first discovered the scam and referred it to police, but an initial investigation turned up only administrative problem, Miami police chief John Timoney said. The city hired a private investigator, who turned up more evidence of [criminal] wrong doing.

Can it get any worse?

http://www.miamiherald.com/459/story/146783.html

06-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Folks, this is just amazing, and what makes it even more flabbergasting is that Timoney says it with a straight face! City officials first discovered the scam and referred it to police, but an initial investigation turned up only administrative problem, Miami police chief John Timoney said. The city hired a private investigator, who turned up more evidence of [criminal] wrong doing.

Can it get any worse?

http://www.miamiherald.com/459/story/146783.html

If it were you (at least most) or me it would have been jail first and then investigation................politics!

06-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Can it get any worse? Only if our own B.K. is caught doing something wrong! What a disgrace!!! We NEED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR??
NOT WHEN IT COMES TO INVESTIGATING AND FUC7ING COPS!
CHIEF TMONEY,U R A DISGRACE AND SO IS THE MAYOR,HIS STAFF AND OF COURSE,THE S.A.O.!!
WHAT AN OUTRAGE,,,,,,,,,HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES??WOW!!

OH AND WHO IS THE CMDR. WHO USED THE,FIRMS' SERVICES?? THAT SHOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD TOO OR IS THE DEPT. COVERING THAT UP TOO???????????? IF ITS THE BACKBONE,PATROLMEN,39,EVERYONE ELSE,QRU!! QUE CLASE DE MIERDA SOMOS!

06-21-2007, 10:45 PM
CBS4 reported that one of the FIRM's client was a Miami Police commander! A POLICE COMMANDER? if this debacle weren't so sad, so embarrassing and so disheartening, it would be risible! Might this be the reason why the police investigation divulged only administrative problems?

Very interesting!!!

Posted by: PUBLIUS

6/21/2007 5:19 PM
1391.183 Report as Violation

Avg 4.00, 1 vote

06-21-2007, 10:55 PM
WHO

06-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Who handled this, SIS OR IA, OR was it the State Attorney. Another question, the hews article said a private investigator had this before us, mmmmmmmm after we already looked at, ok who dropped the ball

06-21-2007, 11:11 PM
City officials first discovered the scam and referred it to police, but an initial investigation turned up only administrative problems, Miami police Chief John Timoney said.

The city hired a private investigator, who turned up more evidence of wrong-doing, and when city administrators took the case back to the police in March this year, a criminal investigation was launched

OK, WHATS WRONG WITH THIS, WE HAD IT THEN, WE DIDNT, THEN WE GOT IT BACK

06-21-2007, 11:15 PM
http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/200 ... ate.56.pdf (http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2007/06/21/14/Affidavit.source.prod_affiliate.56.pdf)

paste the link and read overact #21 and it states the commanders name :oops:

06-21-2007, 11:22 PM
they should of really blocked the commanders address. now it is all ver the web good job!!!

06-21-2007, 11:24 PM
she nothing wrong from reading this, just hired someone. No biggie

06-21-2007, 11:25 PM
she is not at fault of anything, they should of just blocked her address

06-21-2007, 11:29 PM
I agree, we all do, not who drop the ball at first before hiring the investigators

06-21-2007, 11:31 PM
this don't suprise me! Since Hispanics took over the city of miami, it's been the cuban way of politics, corruption at every corner! Just like how castro likes it!

06-21-2007, 11:41 PM
I must be reading the wrong pages cause only the det.'s names are on those pages!!
Whats the big deal? It is all public records! Investigation complete!
As far as I know,Its not a crime to hire folks to do a job,UNLESS u know they are breaking laws! The only females who are cmdrs are Irizary and that nasty blond,Childress so which one?
If its MILADY,SHE IS THE MOST QRU STAFF PERSON AT MPD SO I HOPE SHE IS OKAY!

06-21-2007, 11:45 PM
People, for the record, SIS had NOTHING to do with this investigation. They wouldn't needed a private investigator and even Mayor Money Diaz would have gone to jail. Since this place is all about perception, they tried to pass it off as an administrative violation. Kudos to whomever decided to hire an outside investigator instead of trusting the police department's staff.

06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
People, for the record, SIS had NOTHING to do with this investigation. They wouldn't needed a private investigator and even Mayor Money Diaz would have gone to jail. Since this place is all about perception, they tried to pass it off as an administrative violation. Kudos to whomever decided to hire an outside investigator instead of trusting the police department's staff.So who handeld this now, and who handled it before the private invesigators, i am still confussed

06-22-2007, 12:08 AM
People, for the record, SIS had NOTHING to do with this investigation. They wouldn't needed a private investigator and even Mayor Money Diaz would have gone to jail. Since this place is all about perception, they tried to pass it off as an administrative violation. Kudos to whomever decided to hire an outside investigator instead of trusting the police department's staff.So who handeld this now, and who handled it before the private invesigators, i am still confussedSo who dropped the ball, we could investigate it, so we hired a private investigator---Sad

06-22-2007, 12:32 AM
For you old timers, can any one say The Hot Suit Case Such a deal $2000 suits for $125. CITAT

06-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Yea, but that case was done by a private investigator

06-22-2007, 12:40 AM
Kudos to our det.'s in I.A. and the help that they probably received from S.I.S.! The fact is that it was better for a,third party,to investigate and then pass finding to us,just in case,some of our peeps were involved!!
Its time that I.A.investigates ALL of the crooks at city hall and S.A.O. and stop the b.s.,minor cop infractions! LETS SHOW THE CITIZENS WHO THE REAL CROOKS ARE,,,,,, MANNY,U TRIED TO LOOK COOL AND SO DID U,T BUT ALL THIS CRIME,{CORRUPTION} IS OCCURING UNDER YOUR WATCH!!!!! GET OUT ALREADY! HAVE U NO SHAME?
THERE IS MORE CORRUPTION BEING SURFACED,SINCE U HAVE BEEN HERE THAN EVER!!
YOU MUST BE TO BLAME CAUSE WHENEVER CRIME IS UP,YOU,STAFF,DOESNT SAY,HEY GREAT JOB,CRIME IS UP AND LOTS OF 39s,YOU GUYS CLAIM ITS THE PATROLMENS FAULT.. SO WHAT IS IT???

06-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I agree, IA did a kick a-- job, its about time we 39 civilians, i am sure we have more coming. Who in IA handled this, i am sure it wasnt anyone in the last administration. Give them a medal. I say investigate all the civilians they can. Again, great job, i wonder whop handled this case ?

06-22-2007, 01:30 AM
Kudos to our det.'s in I.A. and the help that they probably received from S.I.S.! The fact is that it was better for a,third party,to investigate and then pass finding to us,just in case,some of our peeps were involved!!
Its time that I.A.investigates ALL of the crooks at city hall and S.A.O. and stop the b.s.,minor cop infractions! LETS SHOW THE CITIZENS WHO THE REAL CROOKS ARE,,,,,, MANNY,U TRIED TO LOOK COOL AND SO DID U,T BUT ALL THIS CRIME,{CORRUPTION} IS OCCURING UNDER YOUR WATCH!!!!! GET OUT ALREADY! HAVE U NO SHAME?
THERE IS MORE CORRUPTION BEING SURFACED,SINCE U HAVE BEEN HERE THAN EVER!!
YOU MUST BE TO BLAME CAUSE WHENEVER CRIME IS UP,YOU,STAFF,DOESNT SAY,HEY GREAT JOB,CRIME IS UP AND LOTS OF 39s,YOU GUYS CLAIM ITS THE PATROLMENS FAULT.. SO WHAT IS IT???Mayor Manny Diaz told a lobby packed with reporters and city employees that his administration would continue to try to root out what he called the ``bad apples.''

''I pledge zero tolerance for this sort of abuse,'' he said.

MANNY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE

06-22-2007, 02:20 AM
The papers said that det.Aguero,sgt.Ron and major Luis Miguel were involved but TRUST ME,ALL OF I.A. WAS INVOLVED AND DID A GREAT JOB!! LETS ROOT OUT REAL CORRUPTION AND START WITH CURRENT CITY HALL STAFF!!
MAYOR TEFLON,U R TRULY A DISGRACE! Y TIENES TREMENDA CARA DURA!! U R A BETTER LIER THAN HARD CORE DOPE DEALERS!!
ITS BEEN UNDER YOUR ADMIN AND THAT THUG,ARIOLA'S WATCH THAT IN THIS CASE,AN ENTIRE ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT WAS CORRUPT!WOW&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt

06-22-2007, 02:56 AM
http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2007/06/21/14/Affidavit.source.prod_affiliate.56.pdf

paste the link and read overact #21 and it states the commanders name :oops:

WOW, THE COMMANDER'S NAME LISTED ON THE AFFIDAVITT IS MALADY IRRIZARRY. NO WONDER CRIME IN FLAGAMI IS OUT OF CONTROL..... CAN ANYONE EXPLAINED TO THE TROOPS WHAT KIND OF LEADERSHIP THIS WOMAN INSTILLS ON THE TROOPS. A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF DEALING WITH THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE. WE ARE SHOCKED :!: :!: :!:

06-22-2007, 02:59 AM
The papers said that det.Aguero,sgt.Ron and major Luis Miguel were involved but TRUST ME,ALL OF I.A. WAS INVOLVED AND DID A GREAT JOB!! LETS ROOT OUT REAL CORRUPTION AND START WITH CURRENT CITY HALL STAFF!!
MAYOR TEFLON,U R TRULY A DISGRACE! Y TIENES TREMENDA CARA DURA!! U R A BETTER LIER THAN HARD CORE DOPE DEALERS!!
ITS BEEN UNDER YOUR ADMIN AND THAT THUG,ARIOLA'S WATCH THAT IN THIS CASE,AN ENTIRE ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT WAS CORRUPT!WOW&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt&lt

WHEN DO THEY START INVESTIGATING ANGEL GONZALEZ AND HIS POLITICAL CRONIES IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

06-22-2007, 12:03 PM
The city hired a private investigator for roughly $100,000 to dig up more. When the investigator presented videos of employees traveling to private jobs during work hours, the criminal probe resumed.

Ok, so this means that we could not find wrong doing the first time but a private firm could-------smell test--who didnt find it ?

06-23-2007, 12:42 AM
WHO

esther....

06-23-2007, 12:45 AM
esther questaqui.....

06-23-2007, 02:04 PM
http://www.miamimonthlymagazine.com/jul ... LUSIVE.pdf (http://www.miamimonthlymagazine.com/july07/CITY%20WATCH%20EXCLUSIVE.pdf)

06-23-2007, 02:38 PM
The Chief has a mug that only a mother bulldog could love.

06-23-2007, 03:52 PM
The Chief has a mug that only a mother bulldog could love.

AND A DRUNK ONE AT THAT!

06-23-2007, 03:58 PM
most of us are too, right KERR

06-23-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.miamimonthlymagazine.com/july07/CITY%20WATCH%20EXCLUSIVE.pdf

One sentence in the article speaks volumes as to the [Miami] police involvement in this case. The police department really redeemed it self, said a state investigator. Redeem? Definition: to make up for a previous failure.

One need not be a Hercule Poirot to understand that if a private investigation agency provides you with practically masticated evidence, all the police has to do is serve it to the State Attorney's Office. Whoever first dealt with this case should be ashamed. And never, never call themselves detectives in public!

Officers and Unit of the Year?

06-23-2007, 06:09 PM
[quote=Anonymous]http://www.miamimonthlymagazine.com/july07/CITY%20WATCH%20EXCLUSIVE.pdf

One sentence in the article speaks volumes as to the [Miami] police involvement in this case. The police department really redeemed it self, said a state investigator. Redeem? Definition: to make up for a previous failure.

One need not be a Hercule Poirot to understand that if a private investigation agency provides you with practically masticated evidence, all the police has to do is serve it to the State Attorney's Office. Whoever first dealt with this case should be ashamed. And never, never call themselves detectives in public!

Don't criticize your own Police Dept nor your brothers on the force. Especially in a public forum!!!!!thank you very much. A fellow Officer. :oops: :(

06-23-2007, 07:07 PM
[quote=Anonymous]http://www.miamimonthlymagazine.com/july07/CITY%20WATCH%20EXCLUSIVE.pdf

One sentence in the article speaks volumes as to the [Miami] police involvement in this case. The police department really redeemed itself, said a state investigator. Redeem? Definition: to make up for a previous failure.

Don't criticize your own Police Dept nor your brothers on the force. Especially in a public forum!!!!!thank you very much. A fellow Officer. :oops: :(

My fellow officer: Self examination is healthy it promotes effectiveness and efficiency. Contrarily, we must be the first to critically examine our own shortcomings, learn from them and become a better police force!

06-23-2007, 07:43 PM

Officers and Unit of the Year?The question now is, who were the investigators before that failed, I heard Rumors about who, and we who handled it now from reading the warrants online. Lets unmask those who failed

06-23-2007, 07:48 PM
and it cost the city $100,000. so who dropped the ball before the private investigators came in ? Thats embrassing that a Detective could not find something, and a P.I. could--WHO WHO

06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
newley promoted Lt. we heard

06-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Lets unmask those who failed! Proceed cautiously!

The failure may starts at the top. If the originally assigned detectives did not have the investigative freedom, resources and total support of the chief from the beginning, they may have been destined to fail. So, let's not devour them like Kronos (Greek Mythology Titan and Father of Zeus) did his children.

If, however, these detectives had all that was necessary to conduct an incisive and probative investigation and failed, then shame on them!

06-23-2007, 08:34 PM
newley promoted Lt. we heardDid Winsor Lozano F--k up again??? Say it isn't so.

06-23-2007, 08:45 PM

The failure may starts at the top. If the originally assigned detectives did not have the investigative freedom, resources and total support of the chief from the beginning, they may have been destined to fail. So, let's not devour them like Kronos (Greek Mythology Titan and Father of Zeus) did his children.

If, however, these detectives had all that was necessary to conduct an incisive and probative investigation and failed, then shame on them!so you have the inside scoop

06-23-2007, 09:30 PM

Officers and Unit of the Year? ANOTHER COUPLE OF SENTENCES THAT SPEAKS OUT VOLUME IS WHAT FAT ARRIOLA AND MONEY DIAZ NAMED THE PROJECT C.I.P. (CASH IN POCKET). ZERO TOLLERANCE TO MONEY DIAZ MEANS NOTHING FOR YOU AND ALL FOR ME. :shock:

06-24-2007, 12:33 PM

If, however, these detectives had all that was necessary to conduct an incisive and probative investigation and failed, then shame on them!So screwed up, whats the scoop

06-24-2007, 01:39 PM
One arm of city government has been arrested,,,now we need the head and shoulders to go too

06-24-2007, 02:01 PM
newley promoted Lt. we heardDid Winsor Lozano F--k up again??? Say it isn't so.

06-24-2007, 04:51 PM
No one messed up eventhough the person originaly in charge just lacked the experience and commitment. The truth of the matter is that this was a very long and complicated investigation and that it just so happens it culminated after the change of the new IA administration. THe new major and commander are doing an excellent job but thats not to say that the previous major did any worse. The now commander was the Lt. in charge of the investugation then. She did a great job then and it was through her great leadership that this investigation culminated so successful. So as much as most of us don't like that wimpy Lt who lacks leadership and loyalty, no one messed up. The true person in charge was and is still in charge and She did and excellent job and proved herself worthy of the rank sho was now promoted to..

06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
No one messed up even though the person originally in charge just lacked the experience and commitment. The truth of the matter is that this was a very long and complicated investigation and that it just so happens it culminated after the change of the new IA administration. The new major and commander are doing an excellent job but that's not to say that the previous major did any worse. The now commander was the Lt. in charge of the investigation then. She did a great job then and it was through her great leadership that this investigation culminated so successful. So as much as most of us don't like that wimpy Lt who lacks leadership and loyalty, no one messed up. The true person in charge was and is still in charge and She did and excellent job and proved herself worthy of the rank she was now promoted to..

AND IF YO BELIEVE YOUR OWN BS, WE HAVE A POT FULL OF THE LEPRECHAUM'S GOLD COINS TO GIVE YOU!

06-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Listen Doodoobedoo, you are the one who doesn't know what to believe. You must be some disgruntal uselss moron who is probably always paranoyd that IA is following you around (Hek, they probably are). So without knowing the facts, you just had to jump on the bandwagon. Well when they do the next round up, you will probably be in it and again, she would have done an excellent job as usual...

06-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Listen Doodoobedoo, you are the one who doesn't know what to believe. You must be some disgruntled useless moron who is probably always paranoid that IA is following you around (Heck, they probably are). So without knowing the facts, you just had to jump on the bandwagon. Well when they do the next round up, you will probably be in it and again, she would have done an excellent job as usual...

The tone of your post suggest you are entranced with this female commander that's splendid! Hope that one day you'll get to satisfy the object of your obsession. In the interim, I await with baited breath to be in it.

STILL, WANT THAT POT OF LEP GOLD?

06-24-2007, 06:53 PM
No one messed up eventhough the person originaly in charge just lacked the experience and commitment. The truth of the matter is that this was a very long and complicated investigation and that it just so happens it culminated after the change of the new IA administration. THe new major and commander are doing an excellent job but thats not to say that the previous major did any worse. The now commander was the Lt. in charge of the investugation then. She did a great job then and it was through her great leadership that this investigation culminated so successful. So as much as most of us don't like that wimpy Lt who lacks leadership and loyalty, no one messed up. The true person in charge was and is still in charge and She did and excellent job and proved herself worthy of the rank sho was now promoted to..

Please Eth stop posting your own stuff!!!!!

06-24-2007, 07:21 PM

BLA, BLA,BA, BS,BS,BS,BS,BS

06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
No one messed up eventhough the person originaly in charge just lacked the experience and commitment. The truth of the matter is that this was a very long and complicated investigation and that it just so happens it culminated after the change of the new IA administration. THe new major and commander are doing an excellent job but thats not to say that the previous major did any worse. The now commander was the Lt. in charge of the investugation then. She did a great job then and it was through her great leadership that this investigation culminated so successful. So as much as most of us don't like that wimpy Lt who lacks leadership and loyalty, no one messed up. The true person in charge was and is still in charge and She did and excellent job and proved herself worthy of the rank sho was now promoted to..this is so funny, i cant stop laughing,

06-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Dude, get real all the credit should go to Sgt. Luquis, Sergio and Aguero. Those guys put it all together and made it happen, they delegated some of the work to the rest of the ACU guys. Those three guys literally worked their asses off ! Sorry you seem fixated on the Commander. But you have to give credit where credit is due.

06-25-2007, 12:05 AM
I spoke to someone in IA who told that the entire ACU k--- A-- on this case. That this unit has never worked so good under the direction of the new Major. Again, i am glad that are putting away civilians who make the city look bad. The question is why the past folks could not do it. But a private investigator did,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

06-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Dude, get real all the credit should go to Sgt. Luquis, Sergio and Aguero. Those guys put it all together and made it happen, they delegated some of the work to the rest of the ACU guys. Those three guys literally worked their asses off ! Sorry you seem fixated on the Commander. But you have to give credit where credit is due.Ya the Privsate Investigator is owed greatly. Not IA :!:

06-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Ron,Sergio and Octavio,GREAT JOB! Please know that almost ALL of us are grateful for the time spent away from your families in order to put the REAL CROOKS behind bars and thank Esther and the rest of the entire team!
Lets stop the b.s. on cops and work the real crooks,CITY HALL and their millionaire friends,workers!

06-25-2007, 11:05 AM
I would not dare take credit away from the troops, the men and women who are the ones who go out ther and do the grunt work. You are correct, Luquis, Law and theur troops di an excellent job. What I was merely pointing out was that the commander was their leader, the Captain of the ship and she did an excellent job in guding an dleading the investigation. BUt true, the credit goes to all.

06-26-2007, 02:31 AM
I spoke to someone in IA who told that the entire ACU k--- A-- on this case. That this unit has never worked so good under the direction of the new Major. Again, i am glad that are putting away civilians who make the city look bad. The question is why the past folks could not do it. But a private investigator did,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The other crew was too busy working out on duty with their major! Mike is a leader, the other guy, he talks a good game, but he cant come through in clutch situations.

06-26-2007, 03:33 PM
C'mon, Major Mike couldn't investigate his way out of an open room. Have you all forgotten the problems he caused when he was in charge of the south district? The guys in IA did a great job but not under his direction

06-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry to say, it was under his direction. Major Perez has done more in the last six months then any other Major since. Yea, he brought a great team, but they do what he says. Your probally one of the zeros that worked under the old Adminstration. But a private EYE did the work for you guys, then someone else had to come and clean up your mess !

06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I was at the MRC today and saw the ACU guys again, oh oh, more are coming, go get them guys

06-26-2007, 11:54 PM
I am no fan of Luis Miguel but We have to hand it to him and his TEAM!
They are doing a GOOD job going AFTER the real CROOKS!
Its long over due that instead of WASTING time seeking cops speeding or buying a skirt on duty,THAT WE CATCH THE CRIMINALS WHO WORK FOR THE CITY AND ARE ENRICHING THEMSELVES!!!
Now lets FOCUS on TEFLON And the other CROOKED COMMISH! Come on chief,TURN OUR I.A. LOOSE ON THE REST OF THE,CITY EMPLOYEES,STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Maybe they should investigate why rookies are being transfered to off duty violating the three year minimum policy that the BK started

06-27-2007, 12:21 AM
I am no fan of Luis Miguel but We have to hand it to him and his TEAM!
They are doing a GOOD job going AFTER the real CROOKS!
Its long over due that instead of WASTING time seeking cops speeding or buying a skirt on duty,THAT WE CATCH THE CRIMINALS WHO WORK FOR THE CITY AND ARE ENRICHING THEMSELVES!!!
Now lets FOCUS on TEFLON And the other CROOKED COMMISH! Come on chief,TURN OUR I.A. LOOSE ON THE REST OF THE,CITY EMPLOYEES,STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!Amen, finally we arrest some of the civilian crooks. For years this has been happening. Those civilians are the first to make a complaint on us. I hope you take them all !!!!!!!

06-27-2007, 11:13 AM
You know what is really sad?. When you are selected to go to IA, you are believed to be just a step above. Mature and committed. It is sad to see that some of the IA guys are posting here sort of padding themselves on the back while putting down some of the other IA guys. When I thought of IA, I always thought thye had it together. I am so disappointed to see that there is some backstabbing amongs them going on. I always believd they worked together but some see fit to post here how good thye are and put down others. It is realy sad because to see this. Comon guys, learn from the SIS guys, the work hard and keep their bickering inhouse. Don't aor out your dirty laundry, keep it inhouse, take pride in your unit. Like it or not, admit it or not, you are all part of the same team. Don't bring embarrasment to the unit this way. You all did a great job, it was a very difficult and complicate dinvestigation but you all worked together on it. So don't divulge who specifically di what, when you do that, number one it tells us it is IA prsonnell posting because only someone withinside information would know but now, we know who is doing what upstairs.

Great job guys but please, take pried in your unit remember, you were chosen to do this job for a reason, don't prove your bosses wrong.

06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
this don't suprise me! Since Hispanics took over the city of miami, it's been the cuban way of politics, corruption at every corner! Just like how castro likes it!

you are bigot. corruption has been in Miami way before the cubans got here sport. County mayor clarke was going to be arrested for corruption when he died from cancer, an anglo. Kennedy park is named after a city mayor who got off on a hung jury, on corruption charges, an anglo. In the 30-40's casinos operated in miami, which means cops were on the take, and no cubans were here then. I can keep going and going, but since your a bigot, it won't sink into your inbred abberant DNA mass you call a brain. corruption knows no ethnic or racial bounderies. It works according to EEOC guidelines and every group get's some. Even bigots like you get some. Now be nice, one of your kids might marry a spic like me. Imagine a grand kid named jose perez. you lucky devil you.

06-27-2007, 05:56 PM

you are bigot. corruption has been in Miami way before the cubans got here sport. County mayor clarke was going to be arrested for corruption when he died from cancer, an anglo. Kennedy park is named after a city mayor who got off on a hung jury, on corruption charges, an anglo. In the 30-40's casinos operated in miami, which means cops were on the take, and no cubans were here then. I can keep going and going, but since your a bigot, it won't sink into your inbred abberant DNA mass you call a brain. corruption knows no ethnic or racial bounderies. It works according to EEOC guidelines and every group get's some. Even bigots like you get some. Now be nice, one of your kids might marry a spic like me. Imagine a grand kid named jose perez. you lucky devil you.

BETTER YET, YOUR WIFE MIGHT LEAVE FOR AN UNCIRCUMSICED EGGPLANT [BERENJENA]!!!! :evil:

06-27-2007, 10:42 PM
You know what is really sad?. When you are selected to go to IA, you are believed to be just a step above. Mature and committed. It is sad to see that some of the IA guys are posting here sort of padding themselves on the back while putting down some of the other IA guys. When I thought of IA, I always thought thye had it together. I am so disappointed to see that there is some backstabbing amongs them going on. I always believd they worked together but some see fit to post here how good thye are and put down others. It is realy sad because to see this. Comon guys, learn from the SIS guys, the work hard and keep their bickering inhouse. Don't aor out your dirty laundry, keep it inhouse, take pride in your unit. Like it or not, admit it or not, you are all part of the same team. Don't bring embarrasment to the unit this way. You all did a great job, it was a very difficult and complicate dinvestigation but you all worked together on it. So don't divulge who specifically di what, when you do that, number one it tells us it is IA prsonnell posting because only someone withinside information would know but now, we know who is doing what upstairs.

Great job guys but please, take pried in your unit remember, you were chosen to do this job for a reason, don't prove your bosses wrong.I find this post funny, you have no clue who is writing anything. Most of us first heard about the MRC case when we read it in the newspaper. Everything i have read here so far was publically written so its not inside.
information so dont act like you just discovered something.

What i do think, yor probally one of the Ex-IA or pissed off
person that once was in ACU. I think your trying to get the heat off of you so people dont say anymore that your dropped the ball.

It is what it is,

06-27-2007, 11:07 PM
la gordita

06-29-2007, 12:43 AM
no, its la Gorda

06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
some more to come

07-01-2007, 12:48 AM
like who

07-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Everyone has their buddy. No sooner one group leaves, the other group arrives with their buddy and he immediately gets taken care of and the people who have been here all along, get ignored or screwed. Everyone in the unit knows it. Some of the people here do not a have a buddy in high places so we work harder and get less recognition. We didn't get to workout ride bike or have 2 hours lunches with the major. No sooner the administartion changed, we're back to the same thing. Yup back to the same old thing.

07-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Major Perez is a very fair guy and everyone who I have spoken to about IA says he is doing a great job and they are happy. Even some of the ex-IA guys will be the first ones to admit that Luquist was definitely the man for the job, he has the experience and the drive. So he didn't get placed there becasue he was anyones buddy, he was put there becaese of his qualifications.

01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
DID ALL THESE PEOPLE GET CONVICTED YET

01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Major Perez is a very fair guy and everyone who I have spoken to about IA says he is doing a great job and they are happy. Even some of the ex-IA guys will be the first ones to admit that Luquist was definitely the man for the job, he has the experience and the drive. So he didn't get placed there becasue he was anyones buddy, he was put there becaese of his qualifications.

He went there because his "daddy" is the major up there.