PDA

View Full Version : Monthly traffic stats?

06-21-2007, 05:18 AM
What is up with that west side captain? Is the Alzheimer's taking over? Does he not remember how he felt when he was rolled up and demoted. Did he forget when he went into IA and had to fake that heart attack when he was about to get gangbanged? What is the press going to say about the fact his only concern is tracking monthly traffic stats? reports and arrests don't matter? Keep it up. You are all winning support for who ever runs against bob! :cop:

06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Don't forget our imaginary quota. IF you don't meet it, you get moved. What is the exact number of traffic we need to protect the only thing we have left, our seniority? Seniority and our bidding process count for nothing. I like pulling over busted tag lights every night, it makes me feel like I am really solving crime in this county.

06-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Just play the game, flavor of the month. Yes sir, No sir ,sure how many citations, no problem. Don't hate, participate

Yakuza
07-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Just play the game, flavor of the month. Yes sir, No sir ,sure how many citations, no problem. Don't hate, participateDon't hate the player, hate the game.

07-05-2007, 02:33 PM
They will all be gone soon. :lol: Then we will be able to do our jobs.