PDA

View Full Version : Probationary employees

06-21-2007, 04:53 AM
Note to probationary officers......while I firmly agree that you should be seen and not heard in places like roll call, etc, at a union meeting things are different. You pay the same amt of dues a veteran pays, and issues like the contract are just as important to you as they are to a 15 year vet. If something dosen't add up to you, or there is a question you feel you need to ask, you are just as entitled anyone else. GVood luck on your career!

06-29-2007, 06:35 AM
I DONT KNOW WHERE U GET THIS NOTION ABOUT NEW GUYS SHOULD BE SEEN NOT HEARD. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE OLD DAVIE MENTALITY OUT OF UR HEAD. THE NEW PEOPLE ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS DEPARTMENT. I AM SURE U WERE NEW AT ONE POINT!!!!!!!

06-29-2007, 12:30 PM
DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM?!??! I DONT THINK WE'RE AT A UNION MEETING - SHUT UP!! AND WHAT DO YA MEAN YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

06-30-2007, 10:26 AM
SHUT UP!!! U ARE NOT TALKING TO A KID, LIKE I SAID BEFORE OFFICERS WITH LESS THAN 5 YEARS DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT AS AN OFFICER WITH 15 YEARS. AND IF U DONT AGREE UR AN IDIOT WHO PROBALLY HAS NOT DONE ANY REAL POLICE WORK IN YEARS.

06-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Kid I could not AGREE MORE WITH WITH YOU. You are the face of the future. When I started it was the same and I hated when I heard your voice does not count. You need to be heard. SO SPEAK UP, THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE............

07-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow!

People (new or old) not having a voice? That is just STUPID.

I have to say, that prior to being promoted, I subscribed to the notion (and still do) that new people need to prove themselves. Not that they had anything to prove, but as an idividual, I felt that before I would let myself become friendly with someone, I wanted to know what type of person that they were.

Now although some may not agree with this philosophy, one of the newest members of our department has proven why this philosophy may not be a bad thing.

From what is being relayed is that one of the officers that just got out of the Police Academy decided to go out drinking the night they finished, and neglected to go to school as required the next day. I have to say that an individual like this is someone that I probably would not want to be closely associated with until "he proves himself" to me.

Otherwise, I honestly feel that if you are a member of this department and that you pay your union dues, then you should have an equal vote in any union action. In fact I think people are stupid not to voice their opinion when it comes to these matters.

The only thing that one can hope for is that they vote for what THEY believe in. Not what others will try to force them to believe.

Dale Engle

07-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Well said. You got the same treatment and you turn out good :D

07-04-2007, 02:58 AM
the only thing 637 has proven is that he knows how to kiss the most ass

07-04-2007, 10:35 AM
You are so wrong. 637 is a good Sgt. He understands the game. He has never hurt anybody and he takes care of his people.

07-05-2007, 05:49 AM
You are so wrong. 637 is a good Sgt. He understands the game. He has never hurt anybody and he takes care of his people.
the only game he understands is how can i make others look like shit to look good in his supervisors eyes. he has hurt several in his pursuit of ass kissing. the only person he takes care of is himself and anyone who outranks him. way to stick up for him gene

07-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Seriously, could you be any dumber?

07-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Seriously, could you be any dumber?

...or any more of a coward?

07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
the only game he understands is how can i make others look like shizzat to look good in his supervisors eyes. he has hurt several in his pursuit of arse kissing. the only person he takes care of is himself and anyone who outranks him. way to stick up for him gene

"look like shizzat" and "arse kissing"
THAT, my friend is the same reason why new guys should shut up! Must be a Hialeah boy. No wonder he hates the SGT, he must have his reports rejected all the time writing like this. Oh, i forgot, they stick hialeah boys in midnights so you dont have to write.

07-06-2007, 10:01 PM
[quote=SRDV]You are so wrong. 637 is a good Sgt. He understands the game. He has never hurt anybody and he takes care of his people.
the only game he understands is how can i make others look like shizzat to look good in his supervisors eyes. he has hurt several in his pursuit of arse kissing. the only person he takes care of is himself and anyone who outranks him. way to stick up for him gene

THAT, my friend is the same reason why new guys should shut up! Must be a Hialeah boy. No wonder he hates the SGT, he must have his reports rejected all the time writing like this. Oh, i forgot, they stick hialeah boys in midnights so you dont have to write.[/quote:1k49ol6d]

This website automatically changes the curse word for a bowel movement to shizzat. It does the same for the english translation of culo ( arse ). Hialeah boys aren't stuck on midnights. That's where they choose to be and not all of them are on that shift. I guarantee none of them have come on this site and talked smack about anyone.

07-06-2007, 11:40 PM
[quote="thin blue line":1i32k41f][quote=SRDV]You are so wrong. 637 is a good Sgt. He understands the game. He has never hurt anybody and he takes care of his people.

THAT, my friend is the same reason why new guys should shut up! Must be a Hialeah boy. No wonder he hates the SGT, he must have his reports rejected all the time writing like this. Oh, i forgot, they stick hialeah boys in midnights so you dont have to write.[/quote:1i32k41f]

This website automatically changes the curse word for a bowel movement to shizzat. It does the same for the english translation must be from Hialeahof culo ( arse ). Hialeah boys aren't stuck on midnights. That's where they choose to be and not all of them are on that shift. I guarantee none of them have come on this site and talked smack about anyone. [/quote:1i32k41f]

The programmers for this forum must be from Hialeah! Thats exactly how they talk!

07-07-2007, 02:52 AM
DAVIE

07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
dont worry about theyre voices being heard.....they goonna be cut if the tax break goes through and thats just wrong...they messing with folks lives

07-10-2007, 12:50 PM
really???

07-10-2007, 04:55 PM
really???
which game does he understand? none weve seen so far...

07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
hey pdleo, where did u hear that..
its crap like that that starts rumors,. if the vote goes through the city has tons of ways to make up the lost revenue.

so please stop saying things your not sure about. :D