PDA

View Full Version : Thin Blue Line what ever happened to it?

06-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Let me say this first I think this message board is a great thing and I am happy to see people posting on here. But I dont think it should be a sounding board for everyone to talk shit about YOUR co-workers and potential 10-94. If you really cant stand someone that much then have the balls to call them out on it. I do think it is a great forum to voice problems with the administration or to let other deputies know about the injustices (bullshit) that they may not know is happening. I will be the first to admit there are plenty of people I cant stand in this agency because they are slugs or just plain stupid, however at some point we have to come together or at least act like it. Thats why we will never get good contract well along with some other reasons out of our control. If you dont like my reasoning oh well but I encourage you to check out the comments on the sunsentinel web page in reference to Dep Bates being stabbed tonight. Yeah a few pro-leo comments probably posted by one of us. However there is alot of disturbing shit on there that I am sure is not new to any of us. My point being this county is becoming worse by the day and it is really time to start looking out for each other. Have a good one!

06-21-2007, 04:37 AM
By the way I would never use the word shizzat, I guess the computer changes certain words on its own. I am sure you get the point...

07-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Amen brother! I could not agree more.

01-06-2008, 03:37 PM
The thin blue line has turned quite yellow lately.

02-19-2008, 12:17 AM
:?