PDA

View Full Version : DUI

06-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Please take your hard evidence to the Traffic Supervisor.

06-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Go to some other site and try to start something. We have no problem of that kind here. I guess this is one of the bad parts of having a public board, even X15's can get on and stir up trouble. Don't worry buddy, your attorney can get you a "business purposes" only license for a nominal fee :)

06-21-2007, 06:34 PM
It's not like we are really a law enforcement agency anyway.....PCSO, SPPD is doing our heavy lifting, Organized Crime, counter terror, cyber crimes, narcotics etc for us.

Dude just relax, collect your cash, squabble over the OT and watch the city burn......just be glad you don't live here...

06-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Awwww.....did Johnny stroke your wife or girlfriend? Too bad. Tell her to slow down, and move on to another board with your BS facts of whose got the "worst rep" in this county. Opinions are like a$$holes and yours has been noted.

I left the park and moved across the bay to the biggest agency around here and will tell you this....we aren't much better! I would work with just about any of those guys there and be proud to call them brother officers. If you have a problem with one guy that is your beef. But to talk trash about an entire agency of cops, when you supposedly are one, only shows how much of a POS you are. Most of the men and women there, and in Kenneth City, Belleair, Largo and even the MIGHTY PCSO for that matter, would lay down their life for you or anyone else. For you to talk about an agency like this makes me embarrased to be a cop, if in fact you have ever worn a badge!

Piss off and have a nice day :)

06-22-2007, 04:46 AM
Thanks for the x94 brother..

Stay safe across the pond..

06-22-2007, 09:47 AM
"Can't wait till the SO take you all over"

:lol: I've been waiting for over fifteen years!! I'm reminded daily with idle threats that the SO is "so" close to taking over little ole' Pinellas Park. When is this finally going to happen? :lol:

06-22-2007, 08:47 PM
How is the Sheriff taking anyone over when he also is facing tax rollbacks and a reduction in budget.

Hope PCSO isn't like Tampa and debating a layoff of officers.

The bigger you are, the more fat you have to cut off.....

06-23-2007, 02:23 AM
TPD is not laying off anybody. Just a bunch of hype to scare the citizens. If you threaten to lay off park workers and water dept. employee's nobody will listen. Say you are gonna lay off cops and fire fighters and people listen. They were just hoping that the scare tactic would cause citizens to call and write to tallahasee demanding to pay more taxes.