PDA

View Full Version : re locating

06-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Thinking about re locating to your area whats the crime like, and what are your hot spots to avoid living in

06-20-2007, 06:39 AM
If you want an honest answer to that without all the bickering you see up here, post an e-mail address and I'll send you some tips.

06-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Most of Pace is nice.

07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Pace is pretty nice, north Milton, Chumuckla and Jay are nice and quiet, too. I've been in Pace my entire life, so I'm a little fond of it. The schools are awesome too, if you have kids. Been working at SRSO 18 years, seen a lot of folks come and go; worked with a pretty good b-ville detective on a case a few years back, too.
As you know, with the "tax breaks" that Gov. Idiot is proposing, I doubt we'll be hiring any more any time soon. As a matter of fact, we are even talking about having to lay some folks off. so you may want to postpone any moves.
We have our localized crime, car burglaries, residential burglaries, etc., but our guys do a great job of popping them. Major crime is not real bad around here, compared to neighboring counties. We don't have a terrible gang problem, we try to run them off before they take hold too strong. The problem is this is the 5th fastest growing conty in the state, and they bring their problem kids with them.
Hope I answered some of your questions for you. Take care and stay safe.