PDA

View Full Version : Argenti facing charges???

06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Is it true that he will face charges?

06-18-2007, 09:24 PM
For what? Chasing cars? I hope not or they might get the rest of us.

06-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Got his letter from the SAO. He is cleared of all wrong doing. He is a stand up guy took a five day suspension for a car chase and kept his guys out of trouble over it. Sounds like a good guy to me and the others on Deerfield beach Alpha Shift. JUst ask any of the guys who work for him.

06-19-2007, 04:50 AM
Got his letter from the SAO. He is cleared of all wrong doing. He is a stand up guy took a five day suspension for a car chase and kept his guys out of trouble over it. Sounds like a good guy to me and the others on Deerfield beach Alpha Shift. JUst ask any of the guys who work for him.

This Sgt. Should be praised, many other Sgt.'s could learn a thing or two from him, we need more Argenti's

06-19-2007, 12:00 PM

This Sgt. Should be praised, many other Sgt.'s could learn a thing or two from him, we need more Argenti's

This Sgt. should be praised??? Wow...... you obviously have some quality drugs in your system or are a close friend or relative to speak in Dave's behalf! I doubt that not ANY, much less MANY Sgt.'s would want to "LEARN" any tricks that he has up his sleeve, or anywhere else for that matter. As for your last comment, we need more Argenti's??? Yeah, like we need holes in the head, that's so laughable that it borders on being ludicrous!!! Kepp up the great work Sgt. Arginine, you always keep us laughing with all your inept actions. Too bad big Chief Jay doesn't have the balls to really put you in your place, but then, that's another story for another posting. :roll:

06-19-2007, 04:05 PM
now that's a story everyone should know. I have opened the door for you... please do tell the story. we all love argenti story hour.

06-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Back when I was a Detective...
Back when District 5 was District 2 I...

Fill in here this is how all of Super Dave's stories start.

Why did he change his name anyway?

06-29-2007, 01:08 AM
He went bankrupt and was trying to avoid his creditors.

06-29-2007, 08:54 PM
[quote="Deerfield Night Guy":3t7g9cpb]Got his letter from the SAO. He is cleared of all wrong doing. He is a stand up guy took a five day suspension for a car chase and kept his guys out of trouble over it. Sounds like a good guy to me and the others on Deerfield beach Alpha Shift. JUst ask any of the guys who work for him.

This Sgt. should be praised??? Wow...... you obviously have some quality drugs in your system or are a close friend or relative to speak in Dave's behalf! I doubt that not ANY, much less MANY Sgt.'s would want to "LEARN" any tricks that he has up his sleeve, or anywhere else for that matter. As for your last comment, we need more Argenti's??? Yeah, like we need holes in the head, that's so laughable that it borders on being ludicrous!!! Kepp up the great work Sgt. Arginine, you always keep us laughing with all your inept actions. Too bad big Chief Jay doesn't have the balls to really put you in your place, but then, that's another story for another posting. :roll:[/quote:3t7g9cpb]

I agree....the SAO wanted him bad. His magic master cases where he signed other detective's names to the IARs was just one of his tricks. As far as him taking a hit for his guys on his last chase.....don't believe it. His own guys drove the bus over him. Chief Jay recently put him in his place during Alpha Shift roll call....you should have seen Super Dave's face...priceless!!

06-29-2007, 09:00 PM
[quote="Deerfield Night Guy":24p9tgix]Got his letter from the SAO. He is cleared of all wrong doing. He is a stand up guy took a five day suspension for a car chase and kept his guys out of trouble over it. Sounds like a good guy to me and the others on Deerfield beach Alpha Shift. JUst ask any of the guys who work for him.

This Sgt. should be praised??? Wow...... you obviously have some quality drugs in your system or are a close friend or relative to speak in Dave's behalf! I doubt that not ANY, much less MANY Sgt.'s would want to "LEARN" any tricks that he has up his sleeve, or anywhere else for that matter. As for your last comment, we need more Argenti's??? Yeah, like we need holes in the head, that's so laughable that it borders on being ludicrous!!! Kepp up the great work Sgt. Arginine, you always keep us laughing with all your inept actions. Too bad big Chief Jay doesn't have the balls to really put you in your place, but then, that's another story for another posting. :roll:[/quote:24p9tgix]

I agree....the SAO wanted him bad. His magic master cases where he signed other detective's names to the IARs was just one of his tricks. As far as him taking a hit for his guys on his last chase.....don't believe it. His own guys drove the bus over him. Chief Jay recently put him in his place during Alpha Shift roll call....you should have seen Super Dave's face...priceless!![/quote

Hey guest, please tell how Chief Jay put Dave in his place at Alpha shift roll call.

06-29-2007, 11:49 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Deerfield Night Guy":12twyj5k]Got his letter from the SAO. He is cleared of all wrong doing. He is a stand up guy took a five day suspension for a car chase and kept his guys out of trouble over it. Sounds like a good guy to me and the others on Deerfield beach Alpha Shift. JUst ask any of the guys who work for him.

This Sgt. should be praised??? Wow...... you obviously have some quality drugs in your system or are a close friend or relative to speak in Dave's behalf! I doubt that not ANY, much less MANY Sgt.'s would want to "LEARN" any tricks that he has up his sleeve, or anywhere else for that matter. As for your last comment, we need more Argenti's??? Yeah, like we need holes in the head, that's so laughable that it borders on being ludicrous!!! Kepp up the great work Sgt. Arginine, you always keep us laughing with all your inept actions. Too bad big Chief Jay doesn't have the balls to really put you in your place, but then, that's another story for another posting. :roll:

I agree....the SAO wanted him bad. His magic master cases where he signed other detective's names to the IARs was just one of his tricks. As far as him taking a hit for his guys on his last chase.....don't believe it. His own guys drove the bus over him. Chief Jay recently put him in his place during Alpha Shift roll call....you should have seen Super Dave's face...priceless!![/quote

Hey guest, please tell how Chief Jay put Dave in his place at Alpha shift roll call.[/quote:12twyj5k][/quote:12twyj5k]

Please let us know I did not see Dave back down from his chief. I too was there. He thinks he is Like the Teflon Don, John Gotti. I've seen him get into it with a boss on more than one occassion. He puts his foot in his mouth, but he will speak his mind no matter the rank of the person he is dealing with. I too was there on the night in question and Dave did not get put in his place he simply asked a question and the Chief fumbled for an answer with an aggravated look towards Dave for asking a question he did not have an answer for in front of the troops. It is true that the Chief has put his foot on Dave's neck, but Dave has still remained Dave. Maybe he should learn to bow down and just crawl under a rock to avoid the attention. If you have noticed lately as you are on my shift Dave has been camped out in his office most of the night making sure Corpion doesn't fall out of his chair when he falls asleep. This is the most low key I've ever seen him. He rarely even leads roll call. He has given that up to Alvarez. I think he is finally getting the message to settle down. Only time will tell. Dave is an egomanic, but he is not that bad of a guy.

Alpha Shift Guy in Deerfield...6200 ccn :shock:

06-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Dave settle down and get the message? Never will happen. Too much of an pathological-egotist. There's no doubt in my mind that he is enjoying being one of the main threads on this blog.

06-30-2007, 07:24 PM
To the Deerfield Beach Alpha Shift Personnel who keep posting on this board you should be ashamed of yourselves. We are a team on Alpha Shift. All we are doing on this board is breaking down our own teammates who may be called upon to save our A$$. I will tell you this, at least Dave preaches officer safety, teamwork and is usually the first one to back you up. He is difficult and can be a hot head, but it usually is as a result of our own faults. Look deep within yourself does he get on your A$$ for a good reason or are you gods gift to law enforcement? As an original Deerfield Beach Deputy I am ashamed at what our department has becoome. To my fellow men and women on Alpha Shift I am calling us out to stop bashing Dave or anyone on the shift for that matter. If you got a problem with this let's talk about it outside of Roll Call!!!! :evil:

06-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Spoken like a true suck up!!!! Probably 10A12 or 10Auseless.

07-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Lets look at the long list of ethics violations and crimes this guy has possibly been involved in. Civil right violations. Threatening suspects into confessions. Making up confessions. Ordering others to falsify reports. Threats and intimadation of employees. Perjury.
This man is scum. He may have started out as a good cop long long ago, but no longer. He is a menace and needs to be put into check. People like him give all cops a bad name. Now he may have some good qualities, but I do not know of any !!

07-18-2007, 01:22 PM
dave backing people up? sure! and then making a mess of your scene. No one likes this guy and that is obvious. he needs to be taken to the nearest animal hospital and be put to sleep. Ira, get out of the argenti's brown tunnel... what are you looking for to gain from this? go play with your dreidel.

07-18-2007, 01:36 PM
dave backing people up? sure! and then making a mess of your scene. No one likes this guy and that is obvious. he needs to be taken to the nearest animal hospital and be put to sleep. Ira, get out of the argenti's brown tunnel... what are you looking for to gain from this? go play with your dreidel.

Your comment is appreciated, however, the end part is a little ridiculous, if you want to attack someone because of someone they support that is fine, by why would you make a discriminatory comment like "go play with your dreidel" you just alienated every Jewish Deputy, many of whom agree with you. You are a moron.

07-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Lets look at the long list of ethics violations and crimes this guy has possibly been involved in. Civil right violations. Threatening suspects into confessions. Making up confessions. Ordering others to falsify reports. Threats and intimadation of employees. Perjury.
This man is scum. He may have started out as a good cop long long ago, but no longer. He is a menace and needs to be put into check. People like him give all cops a bad name. Now he may have some good qualities, but I do not know of any !!

A voice from Either West Palm PD, Claremont, FL or District 7. Spineless detectives who worked for Dave and fell to the pressure. Come on Jarrod, K and Chip get a lief Dave did not ruin you guys. Your lazyness got the best of you. I was there and I saw how you guys folded. If dave was all you say why is he still here and you are not??? Just sour grapes. At least Matt and the others were man enough to be men.

07-18-2007, 04:12 PM

A voice from Either West Palm PD, Claremont, FL or District 7. Spineless detectives who worked for Dave and fell to the pressure. Come on Jarrod, K and Chip get a lief Dave did not ruin you guys. Your lazyness got the best of you. I was there and I saw how you guys folded. If dave was all you say why is he still here and you are not??? Just sour grapes. At least Matt and the others were man enough to be men.

Matt was man enough? Then why did he brag about a suspect that he caught and cleared 150 cases with the one suspect. Matt bailed and went back to the Marines because he was about to be chopped for his actions and false confessions. You can't tell me it never made the top because T.V was in the interview room with 90% of all suspects before the tape was ever turned on. Matt ultimately fell even more when the Marine Corp kicked him out for a b.s technicality. We all know better, he was kicked out because of his unethical involvement in a case clearing scandal that went all the way up to at least the district chief!!!

07-19-2007, 12:16 AM

Your comment is appreciated, however, the end part is a little ridiculous, if you want to attack someone because of someone they support that is fine, by why would you make a discriminatory comment like "go play with your dreidel" you just alienated every Jewish Deputy, many of whom agree with you. You are a moron.

no discrimination intended... I am jewish too.

07-27-2007, 11:12 AM

A voice from Either West Palm PD, Claremont, FL or District 7. Spineless detectives who worked for Dave and fell to the pressure. Come on Jarrod, K and Chip get a lief Dave did not ruin you guys. Your lazyness got the best of you. I was there and I saw how you guys folded. If dave was all you say why is he still here and you are not??? Just sour grapes. At least Matt and the others were man enough to be men. Wrong guess. As far as sorry grapes I say not. I will not willing work for anyone like this fool. I had the PLEASURE of having to work close to him a couple of times. He is a complete disgrace to every cop out there. I have about the same amount of time in as Dave, but never once have I ever lied under oath, threatened any suspect or employee for that matter. I have supervised over 30 employees at a time and each and everytime I lead by example and did what was right for my employees. Can he say the same. I say not !! Maybe long ago he was a good honest cop. I do not know, but he no longer is. Those that have worked with him or for him, know this. Some people have spoken out against him, but it went no where. Like it or not he is no longer a good cop !!!!!!!!

12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
What became of this?

12-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Transferred to Tamarac. Cleared of his lies and bogus cases. Good Riddence.

12-21-2007, 04:03 PM

I'm just getting into the Argenti blog, so, can you clear as to who was punished to Tamarac? I missed a blog or two.

12-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Back when I was a Detective...

Dave was raised by his step-father (Aregnti) and Dave wanted to honor him. Dave never really knew his real father. That says a lot for Dave - wanting to pay respect to someone.

12-22-2007, 09:44 PM
[quote="Wolf Pack":1ou73af0]Back when I was a Detective...

Dave was raised by his step-father (Aregnti) and Dave wanted to honor him. Dave never really knew his real father. That says a lot for Dave - wanting to pay respect to someone.[/quote:1ou73af0]

The real story is that he changed his name to avoid his creditors. Ask Carl Sosnoski about how Dave honors his debts.

01-03-2008, 01:23 AM
[quote="Wolf Pack":3tpb0v4b]Back when I was a Detective...

Dave was raised by his step-father (Aregnti) and Dave wanted to honor him. Dave never really knew his real father. That says a lot for Dave - wanting to pay respect to someone.

The real story is that he changed his name to avoid his creditors. Ask Carl Sosnoski about how Dave honors his debts.[/quote:3tpb0v4b]

01-12-2008, 03:08 AM

Oh no, d7 doesn't need this ! One sig. 20 just left them, now they get another one? no wonder d7 deputies r not happy ! give these guys a break man. what is d7 a dumping site? look at all the dumps they have gotten over the years. they've either gotten fired, or screwed up or even been arrested.

01-12-2008, 03:38 PM

Oh no, d7 doesn't need this ! One sig. 20 just left them, now they get another one? no wonder d7 deputies r not happy ! give these guys a break man. what is d7 a dumping site? look at all the dumps they have gotten over the years. they've either gotten fired, or screwed up or even been arrested.

Obviously it's not a dumping ground because if it was, you'd be there.

01-12-2008, 11:20 PM

I AM THERE SORRY I DIDNT STATE THAT

01-14-2008, 09:17 PM

I AM THERE SORRY I DIDNT STATE THAT

Some of us are in D7 because we never left, but, we are the dumping ground. :cry:

01-17-2008, 09:46 PM
i'm sad too :cry:

01-20-2008, 01:14 AM
:? now there's another one being dump on d7, a bomb-arson guy. god !