chief: Page and Fondo
district: definately NOT pompano

06-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Chief: Jimmy Fondo

Lt: Diane Brown, just kidding. Lt. Ralph Perez

Sgt: Paul Mikols and many other's

Deputies: ROBO COP (N. Laud)

06-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I heard robocop was a queer and the engagement is just a cover. He also had his but saved once by that hero, Sinatra. Ask him about it.

06-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Chief Fondo, Chief Gooding, Lt. Haywood, Lt. Dunbar Lt. Pollaccia, Lt. Charla. Sgt. Patten, Sgt. Carter Sgt. Smith, Sgt. Cameron,Sgt. Enser Sgt. Carter Sgt. Lindsey.

06-18-2007, 10:58 PM
who are you kidding about sgt. mikols and robocop. you must be new and not know what you are talking about. sgt. mikols is the biggest nut case in bso and its a wonder he hasnt been fired years ago. if your talking about the same robo cop i think in north lauderdale, any one can get by, by MSU on people. THINK AGAIN....

06-18-2007, 11:02 PM
i agree with you about mikols. he has a few marbles lose and hides behind his want a be sgt. robo.

06-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Anyone on this site talking trash is just that, a *****!!!! You know who you are cowards, keep telling yourselves you are real cops when you are looking in the mirror. There is some serious jealousy out there....I will tell you what, I dare you to have the balls to go up to the people you talk shit about on here and say what you wrote on here.....The internet is an easy place for a coward to hide!!!!!!

06-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Best Chief: Chief Hale
Best Lts: Lt. Perez. Lt. Pollaccia, Lt. Sileo
Best Sgts: Sgt. Patten, Sgt. Sudman
Best Deputies: Too many to mention

06-19-2007, 03:45 AM
i agree with you about mikols. he has a few marbles lose and hides behind his want a be sgt. robo.

Why is it whenever someone tries to actually write something good about BSO and it's personnel, like this post THE BEST OF THE BEST, there is always some idiot that lets their jealousy come through to ruin it................It is cannibalistic people like you that destroy law enforcement, when you attack your own.........If you have something good to say then say it........If you want to talk trash, then be a man and say it to the persons face......I bet mikols or wanabe sgt. robo would at least have the balls to say it to your face........You are probably one of those cops that thinks your badge makes you tough, kind of like your anonymity on this site.......your jealousy shows through in every word you wrote.....maybe you have a few screws loose or maybe you could not even pass the sgt.'s test?

06-19-2007, 04:04 AM
who are you kidding about sgt. mikols and robocop. you must be new and not know what you are talking about. sgt. mikols is the biggest nut case in bso and its a wonder he hasnt been fired years ago. if your talking about the same robo cop i think in north lauderdale, any one can get by, by MSU on people. THINK AGAIN....

By reading your quote you sound as if you're upset with these two about something. Your jealousy is understandable, maybe you are questioning why you were never half the cop that either of them are. Keep telling yourself that what they do is MSU on people, if that is what helps you sleep at night.
As a matter of fact I am sure you probably attribute every good cops arrests to luck or MSU, because a coward like you could never understand what it takes to be a good productive cop. Keep believing that it is MSU, I am sure it makes you feel better about your below-average career, maybe someone should actually check into what you have done, and we will see who should have been fired years ago.

06-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Enough is Enough...........Stop writing you childish crap on here, you make all of us look like children!!!!!!!!!

There are too many good people in BSO to list, unfortunately there are also too many bad ones....

There is no such thing as the best Deputy, Sgt., Chief, or Lt. it is way to objective, unfortunately nobody is loved by everyone.....it is the nature of the beast.

06-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Why is it whenever someone tries to actually write something good about BSO and it's personnel, like this post THE BEST OF THE BEST, there is always some idiot that lets their jealousy come through to ruin it................It is cannibalistic people like you that destroy law enforcement, when you attack your own.........If you have something good to say then say it........If you want to talk trash, then be a man and say it to the persons face......I bet mikols or wanabe sgt. robo would at least have the balls to say it to your face........You are probably one of those cops that thinks your badge makes you tough, kind of like your anonymity on this site.......your jealousy shows through in every word you wrote.....maybe you have a few screws loose or maybe you could not even pass the sgt.'s test?

I AGREE! This was intended to be a positive posting however there is always someone who has to screw it up...I also understand there isn't THE BEST because somewhere , someone is disliked, but the majority always rules....Just like the worst posting ,some people actually like them but whatever...
My vote- Fondo & Dunbar.....Kudos

06-20-2007, 06:00 AM
How about R. Teck? he is a top cop! unfortunately no one could ever and never understand him. they need to promote him by sending him to another state.

06-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I heard robocop was a queer and the engagement is just a cover. He also had his but saved once by that hero, Sinatra. Ask him about it.

Showlder mikes, I love that name and it makes me laugh because I know what that means from a box on a Lt's desk. It's classic this name is on the best of the best post. That box was the best way to sum up what BSO promotes. Should we share the story with everyone else?

06-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Anyone on this site talking trash is just that, a *****!!!! You know who you are cowards, keep telling yourselves you are real cops when you are looking in the mirror. There is some serious jealousy out there....I will tell you what, I dare you to have the balls to go up to the people you talk shizzat about on here and say what you wrote on here.....The internet is an easy place for a coward to hide!!!!!!

Hey guys, did I just hear REAL COP call for a *****? You can't afford me loser. :wink:

06-26-2007, 05:38 AM

Showlder mikes, I love that name and it makes me laugh because I know what that means from a box on a Lt's desk. It's classic this name is on the best of the best post. That box was the best way to sum up what BSO promotes. Should we share the story with everyone else?

Oh, oh, oh, me, me please teacher me... Can I tell the shoulder MIKES story, oh please, please...... I know it and I'm not fro NL. But, go ahead, and tell that beautiful story. She's got a degree right? :shock:

06-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Sgt. Morse from D11 is one of the best Sergeants in the agency. Palmer from D10 is close by too. Haywood is definitely a squared away guy and Llerena too.

06-26-2007, 04:26 PM
I've been fortunate to have worked in different situations with Dist 5 deputies. Bunch of good guys. Like some of you have said, too many to mention.

Lopez

06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Sgt. Morse from D11 is one of the best Sergeants in the agency.

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!H A!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

07-04-2007, 12:14 AM
You have gt to be kinding!
Page sold his detectives out!
Cedeno had it good in a specialized unit and did not like it.
Perez, I agree great leader to the troops and not a company man.

Great idea:

Chief: Page
LT: Cedeno, Perez
Sgt: Too many to list
Deputy: Too Many to list

07-12-2007, 09:29 PM
I think the Detective Sgt from Parkland is the best! He helped me find my lawn gnomb. Plus he is a snappy dresser and a huge fan of Minudo!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

07-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Kudos Tim, the Detective Sgt from Parkland is also a great guy. Definitely one of the best but sometimes he likes to wear pants that are a little high, if you know what I mean!

07-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Sgt. Morse from D11 is one of the best Sergeants in the agency. Palmer from D10 is close by too. Haywood is definitely a squared away guy and Llerena too.

I agree with the part about Morse..... He's a stand up guy and he takes care of his people. Hes not affraid to handle a call or get his hands dirty either.

07-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Showlder mikes I almost pissed myself when I heard that one.. I got deez

07-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Wright, Holmes, Gibson, Soule, Johnson and Cooper.

07-26-2007, 05:09 PM

Macdougall is the best narcotics det. ever....and his followers...lazy boy and young blood...losers

07-31-2007, 11:05 AM

Macdougall is the best narcotics det. ever....and his followers...lazy boy and young blood...losers

macdougal was trained by these guys we are talikn legends here.

07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
There is always alot of negative posts, so i was wondering

Which district has the best chief?
Who are the best Lieutenants?
Who are the best Sgts?
Who is the most pro-active deputy?

DENNIS CREAMER FOR SHERIFF

07-31-2007, 01:48 PM

Who are the best Sgts?

07-31-2007, 08:34 PM

Who are the best Sgts?

GUEST, SILENCE IS GOLDEN. THANKS.

11-17-2007, 07:51 PM
[Macdougall is the best narcotics det. ever....and his followers...lazy boy and young blood...losers[/quote]

Wow eddie, I'm glad you think highly of yourself :shock: :shock:

11-17-2007, 07:59 PM

Who are the best Sgts?

Best Chiefs? Bukata, Hale and probably several more
Best Lts? Sileo, Perez, and many more
Best Sgts? MANY

11-17-2007, 09:58 PM

Who are the best Sgts?

Best Sgts? MANY

Any more??

11-17-2007, 10:43 PM

Who are the best Sgts?

Best Sgts? MANY

Any more??

11-17-2007, 10:47 PM
timmy rules

11-17-2007, 11:17 PM
[quote="guest0":3j0krn11]There is always alot of negative posts, so i was wondering

Who are the best Sgts?

Best Sgts? MANY

Any more??[/quote:3j0krn11]

11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
So let's hear the showlder mikes story. I'm curious.

11-18-2007, 05:03 AM

I agree with the part about Morse..... He's a stand up guy and he takes care of his people. Hes not affraid to handle a call or get his hands dirty either.

The new guy Sgt. Tiranu is also good. He stands up for his guys and is not scared to answer calls and actually makes arrests.

11-20-2007, 01:29 AM

Who are the best Sgts?

Best Chief: John Hale; J. Fondo

Lts: Julio Chang (too bad he left)

Sgt: Billy Cunneen; Tom Gentile (this guy is so under- appreciated)

Deps: Too many to list

04-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Best Deputy ever was Eggie Barrios!!!!!