PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious D/S

06-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Anyone know the deal with a certain D/S ( not to mention names ) that was transferred to the airport, then to the court...due to multiple screw ups / IA's ??? SIG-20 I hear... How does he/she keep her job ?

06-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Don't know. But when someone figures it out let the rest of us know.

06-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Didn't he/she Taze a cuffed suspect simply for cursing at him/her?

must be a "FOG". FOG's are like ****roaches, they'll survive a nuclear war.

06-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I have had the pleasure of dealing with this individual. they was transferred to AP when he/she was unable to hack District 1. then got in trouble at the AP and requested transfer to courthouse because of child care issues. Now at the CH, he/she is in hot water again. this person is a problem and has been for years. the issue is up in IA, so we will see what happens now. The ex (#1 that is) needs to take back to court for custody of their child and needs to do this quickly.

06-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Was there a demotion involved in this as well ?

06-18-2007, 01:29 PM
HOW DARE ANYONE TO BLAB GOSSIP, TRUE OR NOT OF SUCH A PERSONAL NATURE. NOBODY'S WITHOUT FAULTS AND PLENTY OF DEPUTIES HAVE ENJOYED THE BENEFIT OF A DOUBT WHEN IA INVESTIGATED THEM. IA ISN'T A HEADHUNTER UNIT SO DON'T EXPECT IA TO TREAT ANYONE WITH PREJUDICE STEMMING FROM UNRELATED PROBLEMS. AND HOW CAN YOU INVOLVE DISCUSSION ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD AND A GOOD COP THAT DON'T DESERVE THE NOTORIETY. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU COULD BE THE NEXT LUCKY CONTESTANT IN "KICK THE DEPUTY" . WHEN YOU SCREW UP, TRANSFERS AND SEQUENTIAL WRITE UPS OFTEN GO HAND IN HAND. IT'S CALLED MISSILE LOCK. IF THIS PERSON HAS PROBLEMS, HELP, DON'T HURT. IT ISN'T CHRISTIAN AND IT ISN'T CLASSY.

06-18-2007, 06:24 PM
..yeah but it sure is juicy!!

:lol:

06-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I heard he/she was nothing but trouble when he/she was at Royal Palm PD. (way before the take over). Always claimed to be hurt at that department too.

No one is calling IA head hunters, we're all just hoping they take care of this problem child once and for all

06-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Yes he/she did taze a handcuffed subject in the back of his/her patrol car, in the neck, for cursing. That was the straw that broke the camels back and was demoted from FTO. Yes was a problem at RPBPD when there.

06-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I did hear this person is a sport though :)

IA in PBSO are far from head hunters. They conduct fact finding investigations. It is the focus employees commanders that determine the discipline. Hopefully he/her commanders will impose the right discipline here. He/She has been a problem for a long time. I also agree the ex- needs to get full custody of their daughter.

06-19-2007, 12:49 AM
wasnt he/she once a corporal ?

06-19-2007, 12:55 AM
HOW DARE ANYONE TO BLAB GOSSIP, TRUE OR NOT OF SUCH A PERSONAL NATURE. NOBODY'S WITHOUT FAULTS AND PLENTY OF DEPUTIES HAVE ENJOYED THE BENEFIT OF A DOUBT WHEN IA INVESTIGATED THEM. IA ISN'T A HEADHUNTER UNIT SO DON'T EXPECT IA TO TREAT ANYONE WITH PREJUDICE STEMMING FROM UNRELATED PROBLEMS. AND HOW CAN YOU INVOLVE DISCUSSION ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD AND A GOOD COP THAT DON'T DESERVE THE NOTORIETY. DON'T FORGET THAT YOU COULD BE THE NEXT LUCKY CONTESTANT IN "KICK THE DEPUTY" . WHEN YOU SCREW UP, TRANSFERS AND SEQUENTIAL WRITE UPS OFTEN GO HAND IN HAND. IT'S CALLED MISSILE LOCK. IF THIS PERSON HAS PROBLEMS, HELP, DON'T HURT. IT ISN'T CHRISTIAN AND IT ISN'T CLASSY.

You really don't have a clue. This is a habitual problem child that needs to go. But sit in your world and think everything is a rose. Don't count on this d/s to back you.

06-19-2007, 01:07 AM
he/She must have some DNA samples tucked away for a rainy day.

06-19-2007, 01:21 AM

You people need to wake up , and SPEAk up , the fog thing is out of control , and controls you , time to expose the corruption and let the public hear and see their tax money at work , or sould I say not at work on the top heavy brass and extra fat that sould have been trimmed a long time ago , and the sheriff who see's nothing ?

06-19-2007, 02:12 AM
This Deputy was recognized as LE Deputy of the Year for the agency, Makes you wonder what that's all about. Was a standout Deputy in District I until they finally woke up and realized that she didn't know how to function at all as a Deputy. There are competency, ethical, integrity, and of course, liability issues that are going to get this agency in trouble if something is not done. My recommendation is to get him/her out of here or put this person as a zone partner with "Sasquatch" since he/she is looking to giver her the benefit of the doubt.

06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
This Deputy was recognized as LE Deputy of the Year for the agency. Makes you wonder what that's all about. Was a standout Deputy in District I until they finally woke up and realized that this person didn't know how to function at all as a Deputy. There are competency, ethical, integrity, and of course, liability issues that are going to get this agency in trouble if something is not done My recommendation is to get this person out of here OR put them as a zone partner with "Sasquatch" since he/she is looking to giver her the benefit of the doubt.

I heard this person got D/S of the year because they pulled over someone who they believed to be a major terriorist. I also heard that later on, they found out that this person wasn't a terriorist at all.
this person got D/S of the year for 1 traffic stop!!!!!
All the people who bust their butt and this person gets it for one traffic stop!!!
CRAZY!!!

06-20-2007, 03:03 AM

You people need to wake up , and SPEAk up , the fog thing is out of control , and controls you , time to expose the corruption and let the public hear and see their tax money at work , or sould I say not at work on the top heavy brass and extra fat that sould have been trimmed a long time ago , and the sheriff who see's nothing ?

Stop speaking Pat

06-22-2007, 05:00 AM
I have had the pleasure of dealing with this individual. they was transferred to AP when this person was unable to hack District 1. then got in trouble at the AP and requested transfer to courthouse because of child care issues. Now at the CH, this person is in hot water again. this person is a problem and has been for years. the issue is up in IA, so we will see what happens now. The ex (#1 that is) needs to take back to court for custody of their child and needs to do this quickly.

Yes on two accounts:
1) T does need to get custody quick!
2) this person got a founded IA while at the AP but it was a no fireing offense
BUT while at the courthouse this person now has another IA that not only is fireable but BK might look at it!!!
AND WE ALL KNOW HOW HE LIKES TO GO AFTER COPS!!!