PDA

View Full Version : Whats up w/Dist 9 Decisions

06-18-2007, 01:07 AM
I heard that Dist 9 arrested a Deputy and put him on a
transport van!

06-18-2007, 01:10 AM
oops, didn't mean to quote it. shows how often i'm on this site. anyways, dist 9 10-15 a deputy and put him on a transport van instead of transporting themselves.

06-18-2007, 02:30 AM
oops, didn't mean to quote it. shows how often i'm on this site. anyways, dist 9 10-15 a deputy and put him on a transport van instead of transporting themselves.

ALL bs we would have heard about it by now. It's not one of ours at least

06-18-2007, 10:47 AM
WHO CARES

06-18-2007, 11:34 AM
who started this post First of all, the deputy should not have done something that would have gotten himself, or herself, arrested. Secondly, if they were arrested, they deserve the same treatment as any other criminal. Next he/she will want us to look the ohter way or let them drive themselves to the jail. Last but not least, who cares is right.

06-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Oh, and if you were wrongly arrested, you should be put in a transport van? Could have been a domestic arrest. You know how often women lie about being hit?

06-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh, and if you were wrongly arrested, you should be put in a transport van? Could have been a domestic arrest. You know how often women lie about being hit?

WHo decises if he/she is lying??? If there are no INDEPENDENT WITNESSES and/or VISIBLE SIGN OF INJURY i dont arerest for it. All you have to do is be able to articulate why you didnt arrest.....If you think he/she is lying GREAT....but be able to explain why ! ! !

As for the transport van.....i would TRY to transport myself rather than the van, but how was his/her attitude, were they short and couldnt spare the unit......cause we all know how long the wait can be at CJ even with us doing the Jails work for them....There is a lot to look at with regards to usng the van or not....Bottom line-----> deputy did it to himself if he did something stupid.

06-18-2007, 06:22 PM
sounds like a poor Sgt was on duty.

put him in back of a cruiser, and call the jail that your bringing in a LEO. If he is proven innocent (remember that concept brothers???) and he gets hurt in CJ its all on you baby...

06-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Sounds like a good decision was made by the Sergeant and Lieutenant. Know your facts before posting.

06-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Sounds like a good decision was made by the Sergeant and Lieutenant. Know your facts before posting.

Excuse me, but YOU read the same info we did, and you gave your opinion....if you have inside info, how about sharing it.

As for when he is in CJ....Any Leo is going to be reoved from general population for his own safety.....even Corrections isnt THAT stupid. And if he does get hurt, all you have to show is probable cause for the arrest, not proof beyond a reasonable doubt.....I swear to God. I gotta go.